ABEXIT - is it time for Alberta to think about leaving Canada?

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
JLM, you trying to send me a messgae? Don't be shy, come out from behind the curtain and defend the Jews on the full light of day. Bring a few facts along as BS no longer is the passing grade in the shit-hole, same as every other Jewish plan. You can red that if you like, . . . bitch.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry MHz...........................................

your latest post is so ABSURD..................................................

that all I can do is laugh and shake my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no clever quip to mock such an idiot post as your latest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
JLM, you trying to send me a messgae? Don't be shy, come out from behind the curtain and defend the Jews on the full light of day. Bring a few facts along as BS no longer is the passing grade in the shit-hole, same as every other Jewish plan. You can red that if you like, . . . bitch.

If you are looking to pick a fight you are S.O.L. It would be like Cassius Clay taking on Michael J. Fox - you'd last about 10 seconds. "Stupid" just doesn't cut it. Where in my many posts have I even mentioned the word "Jew"? Name calling (bitch) doesn't enhance your credibility. Maybe if you and Cannuck signed up for treatment as a pair you could get a reduced rate. Anyway kindly f**K off.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I guess small things amuse small minds. I suppose a person with an I.Q. above 4 instead of painstakingly "red negging" 30 - 40 posts every day, would just issue a general statement about once a year just saying "I don't agree with a f**king thing that you say, because I'm a twit" (I guess the last 5 words aren't really necessary) :)