A win for the LGTBQ community

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
The trans community doesn't have the systemic power nor resources to do all the things you fear.
No clue but you rail hard vs the community in these posts and replies so there's something behind all your hate.

Strange, above, your statement seems pretty clear that you would know what I fear since you state that the trans community can't do what it is I fear.

Anyone else coming up with this statement you'd call a liar and tell them to show their work.

You still haven't backed up your statements concerning doctors having to sign off etc for a trans person in Canada to be recognized as such.

I say your a liar and to show your work.

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
Strange, above, your statement seems pretty clear that you would know what I fear since you state that the trans community can't do what it is I fear.

Anyone else coming up with this statement you'd call a liar and tell them to show their work.

You still haven't backed up your statements concerning doctors having to sign off etc for a trans person in Canada to be recognized as such.

I say your a liar and to show your work.
The trans community doesn't have the systemic power, resources or population to do any of the bullcrap transphobes accuse them of.

What you've cooked up in your head vs us well it's nothing I can determine but something's there otherwise you wouldn't be so aggressively transphobic.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
The trans community doesn't have the systemic power, resources or population to do any of the bullcrap transphobes accuse them of.
What you've cooked up in your head vs us well it's nothing I can determine but something's there otherwise you wouldn't be so aggressively transphobic.

I'm not. All 8ve sa I'd is that under existing laws, sick men can pretend to be trans and get access to a lot of places, legally, that couldn't otherwise. You and your buddy keep saying it can't happen. You have even gone so far as to say someone that identifies as a trans women and has used that to try and scam money from people is not a trans. Yet under existing canadian laws, Jennifer Yaniv IS a trans women. She is the embodiment of what Girth has been going on about. There is an issue, and saying "they aren't trans" doesnt address it. Sticking your head in the sand and not acknowledging there's a potential issue doesnt addres that issue, nor does it do the trans community any benifit. In fact, as can be seen in this thread, it does more damage then good.

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
I'm not. All 8ve sa I'd is that under existing laws, sick men can pretend to be trans and get access to a lot of places, legally, that couldn't otherwise. You and your buddy keep saying it can't happen. You have even gone so far as to say someone that identifies as a trans women and has used that to try and scam money from people is not a trans. Yet under existing canadian laws, Jennifer Yaniv IS a trans women. She is the embodiment of what Girth has been going on about. There is an issue, and saying "they aren't trans" doesnt address it. Sticking your head in the sand and not acknowledging there's a potential issue doesnt addres that issue, nor does it do the trans community any benifit. In fact, as can be seen in this thread, it does more damage then good.
TY for showing the example of your hatred and fear.

Girth still has a suspicious amount of transphobic content at easy reach and is under protection her of the admin.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
How many "transphobes" have you converted from "trans supportive"?

I'll never back a trans again if they are anything like you.

You killed it.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
TY for showing the example of your hatred and fear.
Girth still has a suspicious amount of transphobic content at easy reach and is under protection her of the admin.

Wow, you really aren't very "bright", are you.

So far, you've proven that you lie, that you are a hypocrite, and are unwilling to back up your statements, as in "show your work" like you admonish so many others to do.

I wonder what else we would discover about you if we were to continue to dig?

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
How many "transphobes" have you converted from "trans supportive"?

I'll never back a trans again if they are anything like you.

You killed it.
LOLOL bullcrap you say this over me? You were never even close to being there.

You're an "Ally" who wants bows and backpats and people to suck up your insults and forgive your ignorance.

Lost you?

You were never here. the tone showed from the very start.

And hell continued into private messages even.

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
Wow, you really aren't very "bright", are you.

So far, you've proven that you lie, that you are a hypocrite, and are unwilling to back up your statements, as in "show your work" like you admonish so many others to do.

I wonder what else we would discover about you if we were to continue to dig?
An insult and more stuff backed by fear and hatred, you've had this stance from the start.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Does that make them a protected species?
Most of us are still trying to figure out what all the letters stand for. Gay and queer used to mean the same thing. Now they even got numbers in the list.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
No, it means you and your buddies can't deny them jobs, housing, education, voting rights, and service in places of public accommodation because you're afraid of them.
Most of us are still trying to figure out what all the letters stand for. Gay and queer used to mean the same thing. Now they even got numbers in the list.
I know letters are hard for most of you.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
An insult and more stuff backed by fear and hatred, you've had this stance from the start.

Wheres the fear and hatred in the above statement, back up your work. While you're at it, back up your statements concerning what teams people need to go through to be recognized as trans in Canada.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Ask the FAGs (fish and game) for tags to bag.