A win for the LGTBQ community

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
A handful of estrogen pills and you can beat up women.

52 years of being told it's wrong beyond any other wrong but all I had to do was say I identify as ____ , take pills and get away with it.

Is that not crossing lines?

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
A handful of estrogen pills and you can beat up women.

52 years of being told it's wrong beyond any other wrong but all I had to do was say I identify as ____ , take pills and get away with it.

Is that not crossing lines?
And that's still bullcrap and literally wrong.

Be nice when the lying about the standards stops.

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
Canadian Transgender "champion" Cyclist (and former University Professor of Gender Studies) Rachel (Rhys) McKinnon, after learning one of her adversaries was dying of cancer

..and when her adversary passed away on September 13, 2019:

Lot's of us though that Berns earned her Karma.

Funny how you have all the Kiwifarms and full on transphobe stuff at your fingertips.

And you can post it without losing points.

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTxPdW9cJ-M

I could go on and on how Jessica (Jonathan) Yaniv has manipulated the BC Human Rights tribunal, targeting recent immigrants and minority Women, in attempt to "wax his balls." Some Women closed their business after receiving legal notices from the BCHRT, after Yaniv filed discrimination claims, and the BCHRT actually not only took the complaints seriously, but set hearings for the cases. Many Women did not have the means to fight the charges, and settled with Yaniv out of court.
You could go on just include how he's regarded in the community and that he's under 3 different RCMP investigations.

I'm interested in the one looking into who's been paying his expenses.

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
Tara Wolf, a young Transgender activist and their friend, beat up a 61 year old Woman. A group of Trans activists were protesting a local feminist meeting. If a heterosexual man had assaulted the old lady unprovoked, he would be looking at a lengthy prison sentence. However, since it was a Transgendered person, they received a slap on the wrist.

https://www.feministcurrent.com/2018/04/27/trans-identified-male-tara-wolf-charged-assault-hyde-park-attack/
LOLOLOLOL Tara slapped Maria Mac once, and she did so to get Maria to release a smaller woman she had in a headlock and was kneeing in the face.

Speakers corner was a set up with Yardley running around doing videos, Long had a megaphone...why they had been elsewhere at an inside event and Maria Mac was literally in the midst of the protestors swear, spitting and trying to take photos past signs of trans people so they could be net-doxxed later.

You want to talk about the TERF behaviors at the charge trial? Or afterwards?

Again Girth-not-length you have a lot of info at your fingertips from the side of transphobes and the ability to use it here without repercussions.

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
Not only did Morgane Oger, ex-Vice President of the BC NDP manage to get the oldest Rape crisis centre in Vancouver defunded, but she blamed the VRR when vandals defaced the outside windows os their location, and nailed a dead rat to the front door.

I do not believe any Transgender rights advocates denounced this crime.
Bread and Roses did as VRR implicated them stupidly in their own vandalism.

Funny how the camera's were "working" when this happened.

Hmmmmm....ossifer why was your body cam not working? Why's your car hood up?

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
It's amazing that Girthy has the collection he does. I mean some's from Kiwi farms but others are directly from transphobes. So is it another farm or is it reddit gender crit or another hate sub, oh, oh oh....are you a 4channer.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
According to not too bright, to be politically correct one should be ashamed of being a heterosexual male or female from birth to adulthood!

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
There was video evidence of Wolf attacking the victim, and breaking her camera she used to document any hostilities. The judge ruled it was assault, and convicted Tara Wolf of assault. You are lying, by saying the 61 year old Woman was the instigator. There was no headlock whatsoever by the victim. You have proven to be a liar. There was no spitting at anyone either, as that would constitute an assault.

If what you say is true, it would ahve been ruled self-defense. What is further incriminting, is the guilty party. Wolf also published this before the protest:

"Wolf admitted before attending the rally she had posted on a Facebook event page: 'I want to f**k up some TERFS they are no better than FASH. (Fascists)'."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5613057/Model-punched-feminist-smashed-120-camera-violent-brawl-walks-free-court.html
Uh-nope and now I'm wondering about your identity there "guy" because that was very WPUK prepped party lines.

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
According to not too bright, to be politically correct one should be ashamed of being a heterosexual male or female from birth to adulthood!
You have an actual quote of me saying that or a screenshot?

I'd call you out with lying but there's no point or enforcement given the admins own bias and hatreds here.

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
Are you stating that the vandalism was an inside job?
I'm directly saying it.

Sorry but VRR effed up in it's vandalism by tagging a local trans charity.

That's not how vandalism works.

That's how middle-aged, middle-classed tourist to the poor Karen thinks is works.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
You could go on just include how he's regarded in the community and that he's under 3 different RCMP investigations.
I'm interested in the one looking into who's been paying his expenses.

Omfg, the hypocracy just keeps coming.