A win for the LGTBQ community

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
So, you're saying the trans community can decide who is and who isnt a trans, but no one else can.
I'm saying Yaniv isn't trans and has refused offers to prove it.

And despite fiction on self ID that currently we still need therapist and medical notes and He's refused.

Yaniv is a scam artist aimed at the trans community.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I'm saying Yaniv isn't trans and has refused offers to prove it.
And despite fiction on self ID that currently we still need therapist and medical notes and He's refused.
Yaniv is a scam artist aimed at the trans community.

Canada only requires one to self identify, and then live as the sex that they have identified as. Yaniv fits that description. So, we can add bigot to your list.

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
Canada only requires one to self identify, and then live as the sex that they have identified as. Yaniv fits that description. So, we can add bigot to your list.
It still requires legal sign off of that year.

Yaniv has refused all these measures.

Yaniv has refused to speak to a qualified gender therapist multiple times.

You can say whatever you need bub but it's not going to change his ass is fake.

He'll spill when he'll go to jail on who's fotting the $$$

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Tyger meant me.

But that's actually funny; thanks Ron!
I totally missed that. I've been googling & referring to the urban dictionary & that glossary of terms and so on and so forth. So little of these new terms (or anachronistic speak) are intuitive at all and it's like trying to follow Cockney Slang from another language, of another language. I thought I had a hit but it didn't fit the context, but that wouldn't have been the first time in this thread. Someone on the outside looking up a term has to further look up terms in the definition that in turn aren't in common language usage.

I assumed early in that this Thread was covering the broad spectrum of the LGBT+etc....community, instead of a sliver of a sliver of a militant branch of it. Oh well....

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
It still requires legal sign off of that year.
Yaniv has refused all these measures.
Yaniv has refused to speak to a qualified gender therapist multiple times.
You can say whatever you need bub but it's not going to change his ass is fake.
He'll spill when he'll go to jail on who's fotting the $$$

Show me the legislation stating that to be recognized as a trans you need the above. I'll wait.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
You'll wait as long as it takes for you to send my my 1rst paycheck.
Yaniv isn't trans.
And never will be.

That answers it right there. Petros, you have been right all along, Girth, you too.

Seeryha, you still supporting your friend with this? It appears that she(?) Has been given the ability and authority to decide what sex someone can/should identify as. Something the lgbtq+ community has been saying can only be done by the person affected. Something a "breeder" doesnt have any right to do. Or is it only "breeders" that aren't allowed?

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
That answers it right there. Petros, you have been right all along, Girth, you too.

Seeryha, you still supporting your friend with this? It appears that she(?) Has been given the ability and authority to decide what sex someone can/should identify as. Something the lgbtq+ community has been saying can only be done by the person affected. Something a "breeder" doesnt have any right to do. Or is it only "breeders" that aren't allowed?
You know you're using that word right? No one else, just you.

But TY for highlighting that you're on a revenge beef with the community or some crap over imagined slights and power we don't have.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
You know you're using that word right? No one else, just you.
But TY for highlighting that you're on a revenge beef with the community or some crap over imagined slights and power we don't have.

And what power is it you dont have? You've already stated you can decide who is and isnt a trans.