Rothschild; Facts and the Fiction


MHz
#1

YouTube - The Rothschilds History 13



Please watch all 3 parts and then let me know the time stamps for what is fact and what is fiction. You are educating me on this subject apparently.
 
petros
#2
Talk about ugly looking people. No wonder they married their sisters, cousins and aunts.
 
CDNBear
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

Please watch all 3 parts and then let me know the time stamps for what is fact and what is fiction. You are educating me on this subject apparently.

What are the terms of this discussion?

From where will you accept evidence?

Do you have access to books, that can be quoted for proof?

Are you willing to concede to fact?

Are you able to accept that not everything on YouTube is real?

Are you open to the idea that your ideology and opinion, may be made void by reality?

And are you willing to go on a point by point basis?

I'm more than willing to engage you in discussion on this topic. But it is actually far more labour intensive then simply cut and paste and clip and caption. If I'm going to go to the effort of researching and providing factual historical documentation. I really have no need of watching true work be dismissed on whim, without so much as a second thought or some fact with a basis in reality, to the contrary.
Last edited by CDNBear; Jun 16th, 2010 at 11:20 AM..
 
Colpy
Conservative
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

YouTube - The Rothschilds History 13



Please watch all 3 parts and then let me know the time stamps for what is fact and what is fiction. You are educating me on this subject apparently.

Don't even have to watch it

I don't have time to waste on hate propaganda taken directly from the playbook of the Nazis.......anymore than I have time for The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Hatred, pure and simple. Irrational, psychotic, based on the slightest sliver of historical fact, balm for vicious religious fanatics and nut-bars hidden in dank basement bunkers.......blaming all the ills of the world on the Christ-killers.

Yes, the Rothschilds are rich.

Yes, in the Napoleonic Wars they threw their wealth behind the British, largely financing Wellington's foray into Portugal and Spain.

But, as some genius in Wikipedia noted, Niall Ferguson says it best.

Quote:

Discussing this and similar conspiracy theories, the historian Niall Ferguson wrote: "As we have seen, however, wars tended to hit the price of existing bonds by increasing the risk that a debtor state would fail to meet its interest payments in the event of defeat and losses of territory. By the middle of the 19th century, the Rothschilds had evolved from traders into fund managers, carefully tending to their own vast portfolio of government bonds. Now having made their money, they stood to lose more than they gained from conflict. The Rothschilds had decided the outcome of the Napoleonic Wars by putting their financial weight behind Britain. Now they would.. sit on the sidelines."[46]

Niall Ferguson is one of the world's most famous, and most honoured historians.

Google him.
 
AnnaG
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

What are the terms of this discussion?

From where will you accept evidence?

Do you have access to books, that can be quoted for proof?

Are you willing to concede to fact?

Are you able to accept that not everything on YouTube is real?

Are you open to the idea that your ideology and opinion, may be made void by reality?

And are you willing to go on a point by point basis?

I'm more than willing to engage you in discussion on this topic. But it is actually far more labour intensive then simply cut and paste and clip and caption. If I'm going to go to the effort of researching and providing factual historical documentation. I really have no need of watching true work be dismissed on whim, without so much as a second thought or some fact with a basis in reality, to the contrary.

Fersher.
 
petros
#6
Quote:

Don't even have to watch it

I don't have time to waste on hate propaganda taken directly from the playbook of the Nazis.......anymore than I have time for The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Hatred, pure and simple. Irrational, psychotic, based on the slightest sliver of historical fact, balm for vicious religious fanatics and nut-bars hidden in dank basement bunkers.......blaming all the ills of the world on the Christ-killers.

It's nothing like that Colpy. Watch it and then comment again.
 
CDNBear
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

Niall Ferguson is one of the world's most famous, and most honoured historians.

Google him.

Hence my question, of access to books that may not be available on the net.

I'm looking forward to reading "High Financier: The Lives and Times of Siegmund Warburg" when it comes out, later this month.
 
petros
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

I'm looking forward to reading "High Financier: The Lives and Times of Siegmund Warburg" when it comes out, later this month.

That would be a good read.
 
CDNBear
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

That would be a good read.

Given the accuracy and in depth works he's done on the "House of Rothschild" volumes 1 and 2, I can't wait to read this next one.
 
petros
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Given the accuracy and in depth works he's done on the "House of Rothschild" volumes 1 and 2, I can't wait to read this next one.

it will interesting to see what truth there is to Warburg funding the Bolsheviks.
 
CDNBear
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

it will interesting to see what truth there is to Warburg funding the Bolsheviks.

I agree. That is something I have been quite interested in, especially since I've found huge holes in Sutton's work.
 
Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
#12
Looks like he is glossing over a few historical facts, such as the fact that bankers existed long before the Rothschilds and that the first major European bankers were Italian. He also obscures the fact that there were many non-Jewish banking families in Europe including the Medici and the Fuggers. Listed below are the world's top ten banks in terms of assets. I will leave it to you to determine which of them are controlled by the Rothschilds.

World's Largest Banks
 
CDNBear
#13
Bump
 
ironsides
No Party Affiliation
#14
We cannot leave out those famous Americans, the Rockefellers, President Herbert Hoover, Frank Vanderlip (Jekyll Island fame) who with others backed the Bolsheviks. Might even say, that without their generosity there may not have been a Communist Russia at that time, maybe never.
 
CDNBear
#15
I'm still wait with anticipation for mhz reply.
 
MHz
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

I'm still wait with anticipation for mhz reply.

Like a good student that is being educated I'm listening and not interrupting.
 
CDNBear
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

Like a good student that is being educated I'm listening and not interrupting.

An obviously false statement since you haven't answered my first post. Not surprising that you wouldn't want to though.
 
MHz
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by ironsidesView Post

We cannot leave out those famous Americans, the Rockefellers, President Herbert Hoover, Frank Vanderlip (Jekyll Island fame) who with others backed the Bolsheviks. Might even say, that without their generosity there may not have been a Communist Russia at that time, maybe never.

After reading the PDF found at the link below I would think they are closely related to the Rothschild way of controlling thing for their own personal gain.
Siegmund Warburg, the City and the Financial Roots of European Integration | The Weatherhead Center for International Affairs
Siegmund Warburg, the City and the Financial Roots of European Integration.

One of the vids covers an aspect of the current banking practices that allowed them to lend more money out than they had in stock. That resulted in them getting a return of 80% interest rather than the original 10% they were 'entitled' to. By creating more than the original they were essentially taking out a loan themselves. (in that it could be defaulted on) They should have been paying the same interest as they were collecting.

The Rothschild Empire could be more than just their holdings. The owners of the 'American Banks' are not resistant to the Rothschild way of doing business so they would not be a solution to excessive usury. 80% is loansharking territory, even they would think it more than a little excessive..

Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

An obviously false statement since you haven't answered my first post. Not surprising that you wouldn't want to though.

I'm not going to either. Your mission is this (You are educating me on this subject)
 
CDNBear
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

I'm not going to either.

Of course not. My guess is, you know full well you can't actually support your position with fact, so you won't rule out BS as a valuable tool to keep your ideology healthy.

Quote:

Your mission is this (You are educating me on this subject)

An act of futility. People like yourself reject education using provable facts, like most human bodies reject foreign matter.
 
petros
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

I agree. That is something I have been quite interested in, especially since I've found huge holes in Sutton's work.

I've never heard about Sutton. Not even on one of those cheesy until today. Then I found a Stanley Montheith interview. Monteith is one of the influences of Dell Gribble by the sounds of it.


Oh yeah....

What's a conservative movement?

A one cheek sneak?
 
CDNBear
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

I've never heard about Sutton. Not even on one of those cheesy until today. Then I found a Stanley Montheith interview. Monteith is one of the influences of Dell Gribble by the sounds of it.




Quote:

Oh yeah....

What's a conservative movement?

A one cheek sneak?

 
CDNBear
#22
Wow, I see this thread is really going places.


Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

Don't even have to watch it.

But Colpy, he's holding a pipe, he must be smart and have all the facts. Not to mention, it's on YouTube, so you know it's really true...
 
MHz
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

But Colpy, he's holding a pipe, he must be smart and have all the facts. Not to mention, it's on YouTube, so you know it's really true...

Are you even capable of determining if the Rockefeller money being donated for a Temple to be built is actually a Rothschild project or not? They are simply using a middleman, like all the aid from the US over the last 60 years, they are simply being told what to give..
 
CDNBear
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

Are you even capable of determining if the Rockefeller money being donated for a Temple to be built is actually a Rothschild project or not? They are simply using a middleman, like all the aid from the US over the last 60 years, they are simply being told what to give..

Answer the questions in my first post, and we'll discuss it. Until then, you and your posts will be taken as a joke.
 
MHz
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Answer the questions in my first post, and we'll discuss it. Until then, you and your posts will be taken as a joke.

You just never stop surprising me. All I'm looking for is a confirmation that the 3 vids are accurate or they are not. A link supporting the view is also required, your 1st post had nothing in it worth replying to, much like this one just for your info.
 
CDNBear
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

You just never stop surprising me.

I'm sure. Likely in the same way I keep my nephews amazed with my detachable thumb trick.
Quote:

All I'm looking for is a confirmation that the 3 vids are accurate or they are not.

They're not accurate, right from the get go. If you've read any verifiable history, or knew how the Fed worked, you wouldn't fall for such obviously stupid video's.
Quote:

A link supporting the view is also required,

Why, so you can dismiss fact and keep arguing the ridiculous? Even when you supply the facts, like the legality of the raid on the flotilla, the use of force and the blockade itself, you kept arguing.
Quote:

your 1st post had nothing in it worth replying to, much like this one just for your info.

Of course you'll keep saying that, that way you'll never have to actually take a real look at, well, reality.
 
ironsides
No Party Affiliation
+1
#27  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

You just never stop surprising me. All I'm looking for is a confirmation that the 3 vids are accurate or they are not. A link supporting the view is also required, your 1st post had nothing in it worth replying to, much like this one just for your info.

The video's are not accurate, that is why I avoided getting into this. (a link supporting my view is not necessary, I found no legitimate links supporting the views in the video's)
 
CDNBear
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by ironsidesView Post

The video's are not accurate, that is why I avoided getting into this. (a link supporting my view is not necessary, I found no legitimate links supporting the views in the video's)

But Ironsides, it's on YouTube, he's holding a pipe and he's wearing a tweed jacket with leather patches on the elbows, it has to be factual...
 
MHz
-1
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by ironsidesView Post

The video's are not accurate, that is why I avoided getting into this. (a link supporting my view is not necessary, I found no legitimate links supporting the views in the video's)

See, you do catch on eventually, that is what your first post should have looked like.

So none the beginning of vid 2 is true, fake trial (it really was a token one) to boot.

Scooping up Britain's Bank and all her important industries was a good thing for the 'little guys', no, it was a yoke that didn't have to be there. Things like the vid below are custom made for a world of hidden things. To the detriment of the ones who are considered to be the least. Not everybody is happy with the current way money works. For the US that would have been 1913, Canada was independent only on paper, we have never left the duty to defend no matter what policy. Any idea of what JFK was going to do about that 1913 law when he went to work that next Monday. That is also part of the Rothschild way of doing things. The control of supply and demand is their main past-time. Few 100 years ago it was the exploration of the new world in search of goods that can be increased in value once it is moved. Buffalo hide coats didn't save Europe from some extra cold winters, it was a way to make money off acts that were designed to starve a certain people in a war.

zSHARE - National.Geographic.Illicit.The.Dark.Trade.2008.DV DRip.XviD-VoMiT_clip0.wmv

Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

But Ironsides, it's on YouTube, he's holding a pipe and he's wearing a tweed jacket with leather patches on the elbows, it has to be factual...

Shirley Bear you got more than that out of the link that the cut of a suit, you-tube also comes in audio only for these dryer subjects. You really must have a lot of free time on your hands. We'll just put you back on words alone. Fact or fiction?

"THE SUCKER TRAPS, Part One"
by Sherman H. Skolnick 12/29/01


Some people are just busy with their personal lives. So all they know about the world is what they ingest from the oil-soaked, spy-riddled monopoly press. If it is not mentioned there, well, it did not happen. And common Americans, occupied with their personal circles, often do not make time to sit and listen to their elders. Some rather ship their elders into expensive warehouses called nursing homes. [The nursing home rackets are a story for another time.]
So the wisdom to be learned from past generations and their mistakes falls into the black hole of the unknown.
Here is a list of what ordinary people should have learned but often have not. Such as the blunders of the 1920s and 1930s


Sherman Skolnick's Report
 
TenPenny
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

Some people are just busy with their personal lives. So all they know about the world is what they ingest from the oil-soaked, spy-riddled monopoly press.

Anything that starts out that way has zero credibility.
 

Similar Threads

15
4
Some Great SciFi Eco Fiction
by missile | Mar 13th, 2006
46
Pearl Harbor: The Facts Behind the Fiction
by moghrabi | Dec 13th, 2004
15
what pulp fiction character are you?
by peapod | Dec 2nd, 2004
no new posts