Montreal family kills daughters

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Well we can't be running an immigration system bring in over 250k people per year and go on just what they tell us.
I don't like to pay tax money because somebody in government can't run an immigration system properly !!

It is not my responsibility to look after people in other countries..

people can lie to anyone to get what they want, so what do you expect the immigration system do, as
if people complete the immigration papers properly, have the money they need to enter this country,
have no criminal record, and 'seem' to be upstanding good people, how can they keep them out.
would you ask them if they are going to kill their family if they disobey them? of course they
will say no and look horrified, but will do it anyway, if they decide to.

we aren't looking after people in another country, they are in this country, the crime was committed
in this country, they were found guilty by our court system, so now we must make sure they do the
time, and keeping them here is the only way to do that.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
people can lie to anyone to get what they want, so what do you expect the immigration system do, as
if people complete the immigration papers properly, have the money they need to enter this country,
have no criminal record, and 'seem' to be upstanding good people, how can they keep them out.
would you ask them if they are going to kill their family if they disobey them? of course they
will say no and look horrified, but will do it anyway, if they decide to.

we aren't looking after people in another country, they are in this country, the crime was committed
in this country, they were found guilty by our court system, so now we must make sure they do the
time, and keeping them here is the only way to do that.

No, don't let them in, in the first place.
When they can prove they have de-programmed themselves from this type of mentality, then we can reconsider.

There are a lot of other good people from other decent cultures that want to immigrate here, there is no need for us to scrape the bottom of the barrel when it comes to immigration!!

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
No, don't let them in, in the first place.
When they can prove they have de-programmed themselves from this type of mentality, then we can reconsider.

There are a lot of other good people from other decent cultures that want to immigrate here, there is no need for us to scrape the bottom of the barrel when it comes to immigration!!

How would you propose that be done, they can lie again, and say they hate the beliefs of their own
country, and have 100% rid themselves of any such way of thinking, then when they enter this country,
they can do it with a smirk on their faces.
If people want to get around 'red' tape, bad enough, lieing is probably the easiest way to do it.
They can sit around their kitchen table, as a family and learn the canadian laws,
and agree with each other that any questions asked them will be answered a certain
way, which will cause them to be accepted into canada.
That isn't hard, especially with a family where all of the members including the
wife have to do as they are told by the male head of the family.

No one can prove they aren't being sincere, until of course, they commit a horendous crime.

How can anyone prove they have deprogrammed themselves from those beliefs, lieing is much easier.
They can sign document after document saying they have deprogrammed themselves, doesn't mean it is
so.
They can go to deprogramming classes, doesn't mean they will be deprogrammed, just a formality to
show the government they have completed necessary classes.

All of the cultures in the world who act against women, (or anyone else) in their family, with the
beliefs of 'these' people should 'not' come here, I don't want them here, they don't belong here,
but when they lie to get in to this country, there isn't much anyone can do about it.

But, i am happy they didn't get away with it, i am happy our court system had absolutely no sympathy
for any of their beliefs, i am happy that our investigators did their jobs efficiently and successfully
put them where they belong.

Sparrow

Council Member
Nov 12, 2006
Quebec
Did anyone see in the new last night that a reporter interviewed some of their family in Afghanistan. I think if was Shafia's sister or brother's family, and in from of their children they said that they would have done the same except they would have put the bodies in plastic bags and buried the somewhere so no one would never find them.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Did anyone see in the new last night that a reporter interviewed some of their family in Afghanistan. I think if was Shafia's sister or brother's family, and in from of their children they said that they would have done the same except they would have put the bodies in plastic bags and buried the somewhere so no one would never find them.

Oh, these Afgans are nice people alright !!! They know how to get rid of people they don't like expeditiously !!!
Yeah, we need more barbarians like these Afgans in our country alright !!!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Yeah, we need more barbarians like these Afgans in our country alright !!!

You think the entire race should be "tarred with the same brush"? What an ignorant post! :roll:

Last edited by a moderator:

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
May as well. He won't be getting out of prison any time soon, if at all. He will be able to apply for parole after twenty five years but there is no guarantee that he will get it.

They have said that they won't be getting deported until after their entire 25 year sentence has been served. After that, their asses will be getting punted out of here.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Afghanis aren't a race or even an ethnicity-just a bunch of barbarians who happen to inhabit the area-they murder each other even more often than their own children.

Bill, You are talking nonsense. There is no evidence to suggest that Afghanis are difference from any other group.

Clifford Olson was a good Canadian till he went nuts. Picton was apparently fine until hr started killing women. It appears
that Canadians are just as likely to go crazy as any other group.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Afghanis aren't a race or even an ethnicity-just a bunch of barbarians who happen to inhabit the area-they murder each other even more often than their own children.

You should have seen the interview with the Afghani student from Queens, he was horrified that anyone would do such a thing, and pleased with the verdict.

Don't forget, there are 'Christians' who feel that killing people who offend you is acceptable. It's not all Muslims who feel this way.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
I was listening to 'the Current', or rather, the intro to it, this morning, and there was a point made that this is one extreme of the continumm that has men in charge of women...think about the 'quaint' tradition of a man asking the girl's father if he can marry her. That's one step on the continuum that also includes a father believing he can have absolute control of his daughter's sex life, and has the right to kill her if she breaks his rules.

An interesting point to think about, anyway.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You should have seen the interview with the Afghani student from Queens, he was horrified that anyone would do such a thing, and pleased with the verdict.

Don't forget, there are 'Christians' who feel that killing people who offend you is acceptable. It's not all Muslims who feel this way.

Let alone there are "Christians" who are real A$$holes! :smile:

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
I was listening to 'the Current', or rather, the intro to it, this morning, and there was a point made that this is one extreme of the continumm that has men in charge of women...think about the 'quaint' tradition of a man asking the girl's father if he can marry her. That's one step on the continuum that also includes a father believing he can have absolute control of his daughter's sex life, and has the right to kill her if she breaks his rules.

An interesting point to think about, anyway.

Indeed. It has been proven time and time again that the empowerment of women ends up having huge benefits for the lives of everyone in the country. Unfortunately some men prefer to be in control of everything in a little hut or cave.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Keeping these people locked up behind bars for 25 yrs is going to cost taxpayers $10 million.
This guy only entered into Canada in 96/97, he made little contribution to Canada.
We should bring back the death penalty for these kind of people!!!

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Keeping these people locked up behind bars for 25 yrs is going to cost taxpayers $10 million.
This guy only entered into Canada in 96/97, he made little contribution to Canada.
We should bring back the death penalty for these kind of people!!!

And, how do you think that would be less expensive, after all the years in prison before the
sentence is carried out, and the 2 or 3 appeals that take place during that time.

no thanks I am quite happy to know they are miserable, hateful, and will spend all of that time prison
cursing all of us in this country for what we did to them.

That is real suffering, and it is too kind to them to put them to death, that would end their misery.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Yes, but I am a kind person, I just don't like to spend my money looking after someone who does not deserve to be looked after..

Murderers should be given tools to kill themselves in jail: Tory senator - The Globe and Mail

that is obvious, even though it is the right thing to do.

when I look back on all the years olsen spent in prison, I am glad for every
penny of tax I paid toward that, as he spent all of those years in a frenzy,
trying to figure out how to get out, how to bother everyone, and it was many
years of suffering for him, and he deserved every minute of that suffering,
and to kill him right away for what he did, would have been too kind.