Montreal family kills daughters

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
that is obvious, even though it is the right thing to do.

when I look back on all the years olsen spent in prison, I am glad for every
penny of tax I paid toward that, as he spent all of those years in a frenzy,
trying to figure out how to get out, how to bother everyone, and it was many
years of suffering for him, and he deserved every minute of that suffering,
and to kill him right away for what he did, would have been too kind.
Ummmm, you sound very vengeful, I'm more practical !!

Now thats fair.
Well what can I say....... Life's a bitch ..... Eh ???

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
There's probably no better sentence for a control freak than a sentence that forces them to deal with themselves....

:) ...neat touch would be an unbreakable mirror in the cell

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Ummmm, you sound very vengeful, I'm more practical !!

He paid the price for all of the crimes he committed, my thoughts go toward the victims in both
crimes, nothing vengeful, but much compassion and sadness for the people who's lives were taken
at such a young age, and these three miserable human beings have to do the same, why on earth should
they have any mercy at all from anyone, as they gave no mercy to their victims, killed those young people
in a horrible way, for a sick and twisted reason.
The decision is 'speaking' for the dead, who cannot speak for themselves, it is
the only way we all can come to their aid, and make things right.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Keeping these people locked up behind bars for 25 yrs is going to cost taxpayers $10 million.
This guy only entered into Canada in 96/97, he made little contribution to Canada.
We should bring back the death penalty for these kind of people!!!

We should keep it on the books for people like you, clean up the gene pool a bit.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Keeping these people locked up behind bars for 25 yrs is going to cost taxpayers $10 million.
This guy only entered into Canada in 96/97, he made little contribution to Canada.

I am glad to see we agree on something! :smile:

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek

It was a very interesting read, Durry. Though I am loath to admit it, part of me actually felt the guy deserved what he got from the three sisters - never thought I would be saying that about Taliban tactics.

Let alone there are "Christians" who are real A$$holes! :smile:

You really shouldn't talk about Republican candidates that way, JLM.........oops! you didn't - my bad. LOL!:lol:

Or we could implement an option whereby the guilty are given the choice of an injection or life without any chance of parole.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
!:lol:

Or we could implement an option whereby the guilty are given the choice of an injection or life without any chance of parole.

This kind of people are good to use for experiments, perhaps this type of life could survive on the moon, put 'em in a capsule and shoot them out there and find out! :smile:

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
This kind of people are good to use for experiments, perhaps this type of life could survive on the moon, put 'em in a capsule and shoot them out there and find out! :smile:

Or a capsule under the sea near an earthquake zone. :lol:

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
I am glad to see we agree on something! :smile:
Well I'm glad your finally coming around to my way of thinking !! :lol:

Yep, I would buy into that idea !!

It was a very interesting read, Durry. Though I am loath to admit it, part of me actually felt the guy deserved what he got from the three sisters - never thought I would be saying that about Taliban tactics.
Yeah, it's a little hard to imagine what these people go thru and how they think living in that god foresaken country!!

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa

Again, why should a convicted killer be given the choice to live or die when innocent people facing a slow painful death don't get the same option?

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Again, why should a convicted killer be given the choice to live or die when innocent people facing a slow painful death don't get the same option?

Well, maybe they should be given an option !!!
We as Canadians make the laws, we should be able to make them that best suits our beliefs. Not sure that it won't change in the future, I think more and more are asking the same question..

Sparrow

Council Member
Nov 12, 2006
Quebec
There's probably no better sentence for a control freak than a sentence that forces them to deal with themselves....

:) ...neat touch would be an unbreakable mirror in the cell
The best sentence for a control freak is to have to live under another person's complete control.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
The best sentence for a control freak is to have to live under another person's complete control.

yes, that is my thought too, these people will have to do that for 25 years, all the time believing
what they did was the right thing, but they will have 'no' control over anything.

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
You should have seen the interview with the Afghani student from Queens, he was horrified that anyone would do such a thing, and pleased with the verdict.

Don't forget, there are 'Christians' who feel that killing people who offend you is acceptable. It's not all Muslims who feel this way.

Less than a century ago, women were not persons under the law in Canada.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Well, maybe they should be given an option !!!
We as Canadians make the laws, we should be able to make them that best suits our beliefs. Not sure that it won't change in the future, I think more and more are asking the same question..

If people like "you" made the laws here, Canada would probably a horrible place to live.