It is bail out season again

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Re: Ontario needs my money to build cars

There is no shortage of Stimulus welfare being spent in the west.

Tax breaks for the oilsands come to mind. If those tax breaks applied to all equally, that would be a different story. But when applied to a specific industry only, that's tantamount to a subsidy.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
Actually, I didn't say that it was.

Since it's a customer of mine, I do happen to know.

Actually, you DID imply so. So, take a guess who owns that plant in Napanee.

Hint: The only remaining North American tire manufacturing company not taken over by foreigners.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
Seems the mistake is yours, Jack, in interpreting and mixing TP's customer with your example.

lone wolf, I learned many moons ago to disregard your opinions as worthless. The one above is the prime example.

TenPenny did not and probably still does not know who owns the most modern, union-free tire plant in the world. He/she appears to be too proud to do a simple Google search and find the answer, while claiming - probably falsely and with a great deal of bravado - that that company is his/her customer.

Another hint: Eight letters and first name is Charles.

So, name the company, already!!

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Jack ... and I refuse to associate a place as beautiful as the Yukon with something as bitter as you ... worthless is something I'm sure you recognize every time you look in a mirror.

...but if you truly did disregard the opinion, you wouldn't have found it worthy of a response. See the conundrum?

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
lone wolf, you butted your offensive nose where it had no business of being: A discussion/debate between TenPenny and me. Busybodies and intruders usually get what they deserve. You got yours.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
lone wolf, you butted your offensive nose where it had no business of being: A discussion/debate between TenPenny and me. Busybodies and intruders usually get what they deserve. You got yours.
Jerk, it is a public forum ... and I was here first. Private conversation is reserved for PM. (that's Personal Message for the alphabetically-challenged) Kindly observe the thread title and bail out....

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Did you ever read the book "How to Win Friends and Influence People"? :lol:

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
Jerk, it is a public forum ... and I was here first. Private conversation is reserved for PM. (that's Personal Message for the alphabetically-challenged) Kindly observe the thread title and bail out....

You notice, lone wolf, that in spite of all our disagreements, I was - unlike you - civil enough not to call you an offensive name and polite enough not to lecture you about forum etiquette.

Did you ever read the book "How to Win Friends and Influence People"? :lol:

JLM, I never needed artificial and phony advice written by artificial and phony characters to find, get, maintain, win and love friends.

You and lone wolf should pool your resources and buy the book.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Another example that your opinions are worthless. Squiggle and wriggle much?

You are a disgrace to the lupine species.

:roll: It's okay, Joe.... I recognize the mortal, self-inflicted wound. I just prefer to let you suffer a while with its agony. It will help you appreciate the end a lot more. Need the last word? Of course you do - otherwise your jaw might snap shut on its tongue.... :p

Last edited:

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
Charles is not part of the company name.

OK, another hint: Charles was the given name of the person who invented the vulcanization of rubber, whose family name was adopted to the name of the still largest rubber company of the world.

If you don't say it after all these clues and hints, is it REALLY ignorance?

lone wolf, let's hear from you. You are smart and not bound by confidentiality(?).