zombie swine flu WTF

Francis2004

Subjective Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Lower Mainland, BC
The Netherlands confirms its first case of zombie swine flu, in a three-year-old boy recently returned from Mexico. After passing away early this morning, he rose from the dead and lunged at his mother.

Then he proceeded to vote in the low turn out BC election and was one of the two votes in the Wally Oppal swing votes :lol::lol::lol::lol: Stay tuned for the recount..

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
W.H.O has the Swine flu/who has H1N1/Who has the Common Flu?

W.H.O has the Swine flu/who has H1N1/Who has the Common Cold ?

Until there is a CURE 4 the Common Cold or 1 single flu vaccine.Flu shots will B contraversial.Work at Keepin a strong/healthy immune system

Until there is a CURE 4 the Common Cold or 1 single flu vaccine that works..Flu .Work at Keepin a strong/healthy immune system...

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
The W.H.O. Flu.? Don't worry it's just a pandemic..Nothing to worry about...Why don't they just admit It's a test..You could follow any flu ..and call it a pandemic..Ridiculous

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
W.H.O.Flu? -It's a PANdemIC but Don't panic!

W.H.O Flu -PANdemIC / don't Panic!.We're workin on the cure.(4sale).This is Just a test of the emergency broadcast system.No biggy.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
Its official. The H1N1 Swine Flu is now a Global Pandemic. Sooner or later we are all going to get it.

On the lighter side:

Nigel Penquist - Visionary Interior Designer

Geneva, Switzerland - As World Health Organization officials announce a Swine Flu pandemic, their underlings are mounting a furious call for an influx of cash. Many see it as a good reason to upgrade their offices and facilities. The last world pandemic occurred 41 years ago and things have been getting a little ratty.

Nigel Penquist, famed European interior designer, has already started submitting receipts. Said Nigel "Well, the thing is, most of these offices need a complete do-over. They're simply appalling. I think they got their decorative ideas from Stalin. Lots of down-market color, shag carpets and useless knick knacks. I mean who can honestly say they want to show up for work at their prestigious accounting job only to have to look at a cubist representational painting of a strand of DNA. And the courtyard statues remind me of red blood cells in a hurricane. I say enough."

Working closely with an unnamed though noteworthy architect, Nigel has come up with a new design for the World Health Organization facilities.

"I envision a wide circular, transparent building in the shape of a Petri dish. From the center will rise a glass tower, like a glass dropper used in a lab. The roof of the parking lot will look like a protective face mask, like the one's common people wear during a pandemic."

Further to the design of the new facilities in Geneva, Mr. Penquist announced, "...and if there are any funds left over we'd like to build an adjacent amusement park, complete with rides, attractions and onsite hotel, all surrounding the theme of world health. Imagine, if you will, a roller coaster that takes you on a journey through the human digestive system. Or, perhaps, a water flume ride resembling the urinary tract. The possibilities are endless."

Although a lot of Mr. Penquist's ideas are obtuse, many members of the world political community have been impressed.

European Community representative, Uli Ruprecht states, "Nigel may be extravagant but I think most people will be won over by his enthusiasm, his exuberance and his total lack of humility when it comes to spending what is mainly American taxpayer's money. Many bureaucrats have succeeded with this winning combination of personality traits. Nigel will be no exception."

The Spoof : Swine Flu Pandemic Is Official - WHO Demands More Pork Barrel Spending funny satire story

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Good $$ maker...Wonderin if this wouldn't have beenCalled a pandemic ..No matter what happened.Hard to plan these things..Even harder to stop once you start the false fear...W.H.O aparently has nothing better to do..Lets fight real disease and find cures...It's Kinda sad if you ask me..All this hype over nothin'...B.S.....W.H.O.Pic a real cause...

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
Native Canadians appear to be more susceptible to this flu:

Flu outbreak on reserves exposes system flaws

Updated Fri. Jun. 12 2009 9:08 AM ET
CTV.ca News Staff
With the world now officially facing a flu pandemic, the deplorable situation in the country's northern native reserves is exposing flaws in the country's pandemic preparedness plan.
In northern Manitoba, many communities are struggling with a severe flu outbreak. Across the province, 24 people with flu symptoms are breathing with ventilators and two-thirds of them are aboriginal....

CTV.ca | Flu outbreak on reserves exposes system flaws

The death rate from this virus isn't as high as SARs. Many people exposed to this virus don't even get sick. But many other people have gotten moderately severe to severe symptoms.

This is a global pandemic. That means most people will be exposed to this virus sooner or later. What happens depends on your health and natural resistance.