Wynne SLAMS Harper over missing, murdered aboriginal women comments

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
First off, I hate Hockey.. baseball fan.. Go Rangers

I prefer to drink alone..

I rather call a girl on RedRolo, screw the dinner, and drinks you know your getting is a sure thing for about the same price as drinks and dinner, and no head games.

If that is downtown cow town I've been in that one. Went in with a few black acquaintances, even if she was his girlfriend a black guy should not push a white girl around when there are a number of tables (one whole end of the bar actually) of white bikers. Nice of one of them to ask me if I was with him, my reply, I came in with him but I found a different table that was more to my liking. I had a blast the rest of the night, him, not so much.

I don't recall anybody sitting alone although after my chats with Rabbi Boomer I'm sure he would have been the exception for one night only.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I'll bet it still rocks, heroin instead of speed would be the major difference I'm guessing. I also assume the girl in the right corner has a price list.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Ah, . . Colpy it is white fuks like you that are those children's clients. A carry over from whenm you just had to go to a Residential School to find your next victim.
Walter, question about the red, are you saying the whites shouldn't be hunted down and be dragged into court for molesting children, or are you another ones that considers them to be at your disposal?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
And his avatar is an affront to all of us first nation descendants.......how very politically incorrect of him......
Well I thought I would give you a few minutes to thank me for following your wishes. Your assumption is wrong (as always). It is the face of Christ and the nose is a Jewish nose, God is the one looking away so you see his back and the radiance coming from His face.
As per your request I have removed Him from your sight. The faceless vision of Him in the clouds will be getting smaller and smaller for you over time.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
If that is downtown cow town I've been in that one. Went in with a few black acquaintances, even if she was his girlfriend a black guy should not push a white girl around when there are a number of tables (one whole end of the bar actually) of white bikers. Nice of one of them to ask me if I was with him, my reply, I came in with him but I found a different table that was more to my liking. I had a blast the rest of the night, him, not so much.

I don't recall anybody sitting alone although after my chats with Rabbi Boomer I'm sure he would have been the exception for one night only.

Really... :roll:

Maybe you're thinking of the Cecils downtown Calgary, the Indian Bar where people go to buy drugs, until the City of Calgary closed it down.

....or maybe you and your classy friend brought 2 girls into a female strip club for drinks.

Cecil's legendary stripper bar closes to make room for a new condo tower

I prefer the blues bar (Yale) upstairs and around the corner.

No.5 Orange. ;)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Darn that was only 3 decades ago I was sitting there, my how time flies. Why would you say 'maybe' when I said it was in cow-town, do you even know where you are?

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Nice.

This thread exemplifies the constant curmudgeon rhetoric that is continuing to eat away at the Cons.

Keep it up guys!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Wynne is a moron. and a corrupt moron at that.

Harper is absolutely correct.

Nobody thinks there is a plot to murder aboriginal women, or to cover up their murders.

Everyone knows the cause of the higher rate of murder of aboriginal women is a culture of drinking, despondency, drug abuse, broken families, and prostitution.

What exactly could a public inquiry achieve other than the waste of millions upon millions of the taxpayers' money?

Something Wynne is expert at............
"If “everybody knows” such-and-such, then it ain’t so, by at least ten thousand to one."

--Lazarus Long

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Nice.

This thread exemplifies the constant curmudgeon rhetoric that is continuing to eat away at the Cons.

Keep it up guys!
Any chance the Libs will treat the FN better? Reason I ask is because down hereabouts the Democrats talk a much better game about Indians than the Republicans. They even make a point of meeting with tribal leaders during the campaign.

Then they get to Washington.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Marble Arch is always a good bet.... Used to tell the g/f that we'd head down to the Arch for lunch during the week, had the best clubhouse in town.... Then she found out it was a peeler bar.

Off to Subway after that

My brother is visiting from out of town and was telling me he'd met old friend for lunch at a place near his hotel called the Beef Baron, not being familiar with the city he said he figured it was a bbq joint. It isn't, it's a strip club. Then he went on to tell me, laughing, that they actually did have the best beef dip sandwich he'd ever tasted.

I told him that sounded suspiciously like "I only buy the magazine to read the articles." :D

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Any chance the Libs will treat the FN better? Reason I ask is because down hereabouts the Democrats talk a much better game about Indians than the Republicans. They even make a point of meeting with tribal leaders during the campaign.

Then they get to Washington.

Oh boy!! I hate to wander into this debate, but......

The point is that in Canada, it is practically impossible to treat FN better.

The problems of FN here are internal to those people.

Corrupt leadership, lands held in common, a continued sense of dependency..........the problem is getting FN OFF the gov't dole, and restoring their pride in their abilities and independence.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Funny.

Everyone knows fire is hot................

Guess I'll go take a bath in the fireplace. :)
Everybody knows those nice priests would never harm children.

Everybody knows those Indian kids are getting an excellent start on life in the Indian schools.

Everybody knows the President wouldn't tolerate a program that puts guns in the hands of Mexican drug lords.

Everybody knows American soldiers don't torture captives.