WW3? Poland Struck By Russian Missles

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Apparently, the S-300 missals are only used by the Ukrainian military.
The engines were originally made by Ukraine for all of the USSR then after independence Russia started making them as well, the S 300's are the old system Russia upgraded now to the S 400 and 500's but still have a huge inventory of the S 300's

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Me thinks a deal is getting close

Zelensky says ‘I don’t know what happened’ over Poland blast​

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said Thursday he was not fully sure what led a missile to fall on a Polish village near the Ukrainian border, after laying blame on Russia.

“I don’t know what happened. We don’t know for sure. The world does not know. But I am sure that it was a Russian missile, I am sure that we fired from air defence systems,” Zelensky said.

“But it is impossible to talk about something specific today — that it was the air defence of Ukraine.”

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Russia has S300 converted to surface to surface.

If a suface to air, that grain drier will be riddled with bow tie shrapnel holes.

Is it loaded with bow tie holes?

1668783525174.png

Last edited:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

Poland convenes NATO meeting after deadly explosion reportedly caused by Russian missile​

Government spokesperson says 2 killed in blast but doesn't confirm missile strike​

attacked country by taking "such action as it deems necessary, including the use of armed force."​

However, each country has no obligation to respond militarily.

Russia denies responsibility​

In Washington, the Pentagon, White House and U.S. State Department said they could not corroborate the report and were working with the Polish government to gather more information. The State Department said the report was "incredibly concerning."

Germany said it was monitoring the situation, and Norway said it was seeking details.

Russia's Defence Ministry denied that Russian missiles hit Polish territory, describing reports as "a deliberate provocation aimed at escalating the situation."

It added in a statement: "No strikes on targets near the Ukrainian-Polish state border were made by Russian means of destruction."

The Kremlin did not immediately respond to requests for comments.

Russia was pounding cities across Ukraine with missiles on Tuesday, in attacks that Kyiv said were the heaviest wave of missile strikes in nearly nine months of war. Some hit Lviv, which is less than 80 kilometres from the border with Poland.

With files from Reuters and CBC's John Mazerolle

Oh boy, just more anti-Russian nonsense coming from the pro-Nazi Zelensky mob here. They know phuk all about who may be responsible, but yet they like to act and pretend like they really know as to who the bad guy is here. The Zelensky mob here could careless as to what is going on in Ukraine. If it were not for the MSM western media constantly talking about Ukraine those pro-Zelensky mobsters here would be probably bitching about conservatives like usual.. Well, at least this Ukraine bullshit has taken a bit of the heat off our conservatives back. :D