WORLD VACCINE POLLS

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I was in the taxi today going to town and the taxi asked me if I'm having the vaccine. I said no. He said that that's what all of his passengers have said when he's asked them. He said he believes it's all just a way of controlling us and that things are going to get much worse.

Reactions: Aetheric

Aetheric

Nominee Member
Jul 9, 2020
I am gobsmacked that they are calling this a vaccine and no-one is allowed to correct them.

This is gene manipulation/therapy, not a classical immunization-type vaccine,
therefore anyone vaccinated with it has not given informed consent.

Just as the Nazi doctors and scientists were rightly judged and prosecuted for injecting substances into humans without their consent,
so too should anyone today be brought before human rights courts on the same charges as laid out in Article 6 of the Nuremberg Code (the UN Universial Declaration on Bioethics & Human Rights) .

Don't ever forget that this injection of foreign genetic material has no long term studies as to its effects,
and was miraculously created in 3 months (even though they have been working for decades on this with zero positive results).

But hey, if we can maybe, possibly, we are not really sure, help the 0.07% (hospitalizations) of the 3.6% (positive test) of the population,
then the all the injuries, deaths, economic hardships and vaccine-induced disease enhancement consequences for the other 99.9975% is a-ok.
(current stats as of today from canadian govt here, assuming a population of 37 900 00)

1- bio-ethics.jpg

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I am gobsmacked that they are calling this a vaccine and no-one is allowed to correct them.

This is gene manipulation/therapy, not a classical immunization-type vaccine,
therefore anyone vaccinated with it has not given informed consent.

Just as the Nazi doctors and scientists were rightly judged and prosecuted for injecting substances into humans without their consent,
so too should anyone today be brought before human rights courts on the same charges as laid out in Article 6 of the Nuremberg Code (the UN Universial Declaration on Bioethics & Human Rights) .

Don't ever forget that this injection of foreign genetic material has no long term studies as to its effects,
and was miraculously created in 3 months (even though they have been working for decades on this with zero positive results).

But hey, if we can maybe, possibly, we are not really sure, help the 0.07% (hospitalizations) of the 3.6% (positive test) of the population,
then the all the injuries, deaths, economic hardships and vaccine-induced disease enhancement consequences for the other 99.9975% is a-ok.
(current stats as of today from canadian govt here, assuming a population of 37 900 00)

View attachment 3831
Many of those Brits who have had the vaccine have suffered anaphylactic shock and Bell's palsy.

• Sad
Reactions: taxslave

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Our freedoms are not going to return until everyone on Earth is vaccinated. And the reason they are forcing this vaccine onto us is because it's not an ordinary vaccine, designed merely to resist a seasonal flu with a 99.7% survival rate. It is something far more terrible than that. Terrifying stuff. But believe me, things are going to get worse. Start worrying.

Reactions: Aetheric and petros

Aetheric

Nominee Member
Jul 9, 2020
Good video Blackleaf.

It is about regular people finally snapping into reality and screaming enough.
This is what they fear, with that as our vision, their seemingly strange lockdown rules take on a crisp clarity.
The rules are framed to discourage our historical places to 'talk' in numbers, and possibly stop fighting amongst each other and turn our gaze upon them.

Aetheric

Nominee Member
Jul 9, 2020
The Stranger in Strange Times

On an overcast day, a light could be seen for miles
A stranger sauntered up our drive, what was his purpose?
Was he part of the new gestapo, tipped of to some non-mask offence?
I rushed out the front door to meet him, to create some space between him and my family.
The overcast darkness seemed to gather strength as I closed the gap between him and my home.
The six foot rule was quickly nullified as physical striking distance for both of us was quickly established.

Two maskless men squared-off on a drive, one incentivized by family and one by the state.
The greyness of the skies descended and surrounded us as that oldest of battles was about to unfold.
He went with first his right hand, they always do, so I was ready with the defense and counter-attack.
Steeling my resolve to do the unpleasant, unthinkable, most foul of deeds, mentally prepared I turned to the physical.
I began to move and position my feet and hips as his hand shot up and out from his hip.

His hand stopped about about a foot up from his hip with his palm open.
The stranger in my drive was looking for another house to meet some friends.
I stretched out my hand and shook his, and said I did not know where his friends lived.
He told me where he lives and we began to part company.
Stop by anytime, I said as we both waved to each other.

The light of life is worth any payment.
Two strangers in strange times, shining for miles.

Reactions: petros

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Good a place as any to do experiments.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Aetheric

Nominee Member
Jul 9, 2020
There is a drug called ivermectin available for 5 years now that prevents anyone from getting the covid.

Things arent right.
Eastern Virginia Medical School has developed a protocol for it, because it is so effective in the critical early stages,
point blank, it is proven to save lives, has a proven safety record for decades and is very cheap.

Now why would we never have heard about this cheap, readily available miracle from our 'experts' or media???
I thought they loved us and only wanted the very best for us.
Everyone should be demanding their premier and health officials look at this, and the other safe and effective drugs that have worked against corona.

Take note of the first line under the general schema in bold capitalized red letters (that is factory and not from me:
Try to Avoid Intubation if Possible
(some of you may remember early on there was an outcry from medical professionals that the ventilators were killing the patients, and to stop recommending and doing that procedure, it is only to be undertaken as a very last resort and even then with reservations)

1-Marik-Covid-Protocol-Summary.jpg1-Marik-Covid-Protocol-Summary2.jpg
T

Last edited: