Woman is the root cause of all of man’s and God’s woes.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012

It is not woman’s fault. It is God’s for creating her as is.

Why are human women so devastating to God’s reproductive and sexual restraint?

God cannot reproduce pure yet seems to have all the equipment required to do so, --- with humans. Rather handy that. He also passes on those traits to his Sons of God and possibly to angels as Satan is depicted with obvious female sexual and reproductive equipment. These have used their equipment well and made God many Grandchildren. These, the happy Grandfather had to drown. For some reason, --- they all come out evil. It must be something in the blood. Evil just like their Grandfather, who had already reproduced with a human to make Jesus.

Those who believe in the Trinity gibberish must contend with knowing that God planned on extra species intercourse with humans before he even created us. Today we think that that bestiality is evil but I guess we are all wrong. God must be right and bestiality must be good. That is sick. But that aside.

I can understand my own, sometimes out of control passion for women. I am just a man who is good today but who has been less so. I have repented. What I cannot understand is why God would have built that, --- out of control desire, --- into his own nature and why he is passing it on to all of his God damned Sons of God. This then forces him to use genocide on us poor and pure humans, --- as a collateral damage as he eliminates his own hated progeny and Grandchildren.

Just a reminder for God.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein

Revelation 4:11 (KJV)
Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

If I could face our God, I would ask him one question about that creating for his pleasure clause. I would preface with; I know that human women are the best for sexual pleasures for you and your Sons of God, ---and then would ask, ---- but do you have to keep using genocide on your Grandchildren and human?

I cannot ask him why he is being so vile but can ask here to see if anyone knows why God made our human women the greatest sex toy in the universe for men as well as for his Sons of God, --- and why that desire that God himself has, --- causes him to kill humans and his Grandchildren?

God has a problem. Women are the root of that problem.

Woman is thus the root cause of all of man’s and God’s woes.

How can we help God get over his reproductive and sexual fixation on our women and ease his wrath against his own Grandchildren and stop him from his next genocide of mankind?

Regards
DL

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
According to the way the bible is written and interpretted, god seems to be the root cause of all of man's woes.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Can't live with them. Can't live without them. They are nature's version of crack.

Christianna

Electoral Member
Dec 18, 2012
Not our fault, sounds like Islams teachings. It also isn't our fault if men aren't taught self control.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Trimmed some of my finger nails today. Might do the others tomorrow.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Kinda hard to play hockey outdoors with that kinda wind.
I hear the wildebeest have taken shelter from the high winds.
Did you hear the same or is it just a rumor?
I ask because there are none in my backyard.

It's a possibility cause I haven't seen any tonight either.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012

It is not woman’s fault. It is God’s for creating her as is.

Why are human women so devastating to God’s reproductive and sexual restraint?

God cannot reproduce pure yet seems to have all the equipment required to do so, --- with humans. Rather handy that. He also passes on those traits to his Sons of God and possibly to angels as Satan is depicted with obvious female sexual and reproductive equipment. These have used their equipment well and made God many Grandchildren. These, the happy Grandfather had to drown. For some reason, --- they all come out evil. It must be something in the blood. Evil just like their Grandfather, who had already reproduced with a human to make Jesus.

Those who believe in the Trinity gibberish must contend with knowing that God planned on extra species intercourse with humans before he even created us. Today we think that that bestiality is evil but I guess we are all wrong. God must be right and bestiality must be good. That is sick. But that aside.

I can understand my own, sometimes out of control passion for women. I am just a man who is good today but who has been less so. I have repented. What I cannot understand is why God would have built that, --- out of control desire, --- into his own nature and why he is passing it on to all of his God damned Sons of God. This then forces him to use genocide on us poor and pure humans, --- as a collateral damage as he eliminates his own hated progeny and Grandchildren.

Just a reminder for God.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein

Revelation 4:11 (KJV)
Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

If I could face our God, I would ask him one question about that creating for his pleasure clause. I would preface with; I know that human women are the best for sexual pleasures for you and your Sons of God, ---and then would ask, ---- but do you have to keep using genocide on your Grandchildren and human?

I cannot ask him why he is being so vile but can ask here to see if anyone knows why God made our human women the greatest sex toy in the universe for men as well as for his Sons of God, --- and why that desire that God himself has, --- causes him to kill humans and his Grandchildren?

God has a problem. Women are the root of that problem.

Woman is thus the root cause of all of man’s and God’s woes.

How can we help God get over his reproductive and sexual fixation on our women and ease his wrath against his own Grandchildren and stop him from his next genocide of mankind?

Regards
DL

This is one screwed up piece of writing, but typical. Appears the author would prefer all Men to be Gay and to eliminate women....................