Wokeism will DESTROY civilization… here’s how to stop it before it’s too late

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
No, didn't miss it at all.

ACAB is a skinhead thing. https://www.adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/acab

Note I don't adhere to ACAB; not all cops are bastards, just like not all cops are racists, homophobes, assholes, etc. I do however think there are bad cops who keep fucking things up for the good cops out there and that needs to be resolved.

That there's the hammer and sickle on this suggests either this guy is a fuckhead, or he's a Skinhead Communist(?).
Petros already schooled you on that with your own link.
Either way, there's no proof these are ANTIFA. Again, keep pushing the narrative though. :)
Picture was taken at an antifa "march" in Portland, 2020. You DO realize that antifa was originally organized by Stalin, right? But nah, antifa aren't commies at all.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Petros already schooled you on that with your own link.

No, not really.

Picture was taken at an antifa "march" in Portland, 2020. You DO realize that antifa was originally organized by Stalin, right? But nah, antifa aren't commies at all.

Was it? Source? Would love to see it.

Also, ANTIFA organized by Stalin? Wait, are you talking historical ANTIFA or current USA-Version of ANTIFA?

I'm not saying ANTIFA are commies, either. But you really must be in the wrong decade if you see Commies everywhere! :)

Take yer meds, Jinny-poo... chill...

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Well, learn something new every day.

Never heard of Red Skinheads before now.

Interesting.

So the picture might be one of these assholes then.

Fair enough.

Doesn't mean Jinny-poo is right about how Communists are everything but the kitchen sink though.
What everything, fucktard? BLM, antifa, AOC, Bernie, Those are who I mentioned because they are. And CRT is linked directly to BLM and other Black extremists. Gender diversity nonsense was born out of radical feminism which is also steeply based in Marxism. So piss off ya grubby little wanker.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
No, not really.

Also, ANTIFA organized by Stalin? Wait, are you talking historical ANTIFA or current USA-Version of ANTIFA?

I'm not saying ANTIFA are commies, either. But you really must be in the wrong decade if you see Commies everywhere! :)

Take yer meds, Jinny-poo... chill...
See above post ya fucking retard.

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
No, not really.

Antifa are antifa you fucking halfwit, They're international and pro-communist to a man. And since you have a problem with the veracity of the last pic, here's one even YOU can't deny for fuck sakes.

1637213021572.png

I'm done with you. You're too fucking stupid/poorly educated/clueless to even bother wasting my time on you.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Antifa are antifa you fucking halfwit, They're international and pro-communist to a man. And since you have a problem with the veracity of the last pic, here's one even YOU can't deny for fuck sakes.

View attachment 10846

I'm done with you. You're too fucking stupid/poorly educated/clueless to even bother wasting my time on you.

Aww... take more pills, Jinny, you seem way, way too excited tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: Jinentonix

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
And yet that information was in the link YOU posted. Maybe try reading shit past the first sentence instead of rushing to post it in a lame attempt to prove your point and failing miserably.

WOOSH! Right over your head, wasn't it?

Yes, it WAS in the link I posted, which is why I said "learn something new every day!"

JFC you're special tonight, aren't you?

I didn't fail my point at all; fact is, you proved it with your dribble of thinking CRT is linked with BLM (it is I suppose in some way, yes, as it pertains to the law and how the law is racist) and that Gender Diversity is somehow tied to Marxism and RadFeminism.

As I said, you think Commies are everything but the kitchen sink.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Lately, in the US? You know, the ones who came here (Nor Am) for freedom?
Define "lately." Do you mean the Soviet Union or Russia?

The ones I knew got out of the Soviet Union. My then-girlfriend married a Jew to take advantage of the relatively easy exit permission to emigrate to Israel. They flew to Vienna to change planes.

He change to a plane bound for Tel Aviv, she changed to one bound for Washington.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
WOOSH! Right over your head, wasn't it?

Yes, it WAS in the link I posted, which is why I said "learn something new every day!"

JFC you're special tonight, aren't you?

I didn't fail my point at all; fact is, you proved it with your dribble of thinking CRT is linked with BLM (it is I suppose in some way, yes, as it pertains to the law and how the law is racist) and that Gender Diversity is somehow tied to Marxism and RadFeminism.

As I said, you think Commies are everything but the kitchen sink.
You have to understand. To MAGAhats, anybody suggesting that the U.S. and Canada have race/sex problems is a Commie Marxist who wants to dig up Stalin and make him President/PM.

And people marching around carrying Confederate battle flags and Hackenkreuze are good, upstanding citizens supporting American/Canadian values.

Reactions: Serryah

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Define "lately." Do you mean the Soviet Union or Russia?

The ones I knew got out of the Soviet Union. My then-girlfriend married a Jew to take advantage of the relatively easy exit permission to emigrate to Israel. They flew to Vienna to change planes.

He change to a plane bound for Tel Aviv, she changed to one bound for Washington.
Any former Soviet regardless of country currently in your circle.

My wife and I are in deep with a sizeable circle. They are all the most Conservative, God fearing people I've ever came across and at the same time the most social, hippiest people I've ever came across but one thing is clear, none of them trust the Govt or media and none are happy with the direction Canada and the US are headed politically.

Reactions: Dixie Cup

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Any former Soviet regardless of country currently in your circle.

My wife and I are in deep with a sizeable circle. They are all the most Conservative, God fearing people I've ever came across and at the same time the most social, hippiest people I've ever came across but one thing is clear, none of them trust the Govt or media and none are happy with the direction Canada and the US are headed politically.
So. . . you take your guidance on where the U.S. and Canada should be heading form Soviets?

G Huxley

Nov 16, 2021
The latest attack on civilization is in BC, where Woke culture is gutting the Royal BC museum from any reference to the history of settlers and gutting numerous other exhibits as well. Please sign the petition to Save it:

• Sad
Reactions: taxslave and Mowich

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Did you enjoy that last cup of go fuck yourself? Have another. Here's some Antifa(gs). Hmm I wonder what that symbol on buddy's home made "riot shield" signifies. Hmmmm.
ACAB (All Cops Are Bastards) is an acronym used as a political slogan associated with dissidents who are opposed to the police. It is typically written as a catchphrase in graffiti, tattoos or other imagery in public spaces. It is sometimes numerically rendered as "1312," representing the ordering of the letters in the English alphabet.

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
I just communicate to you on your level. I figure anyone stupid enough to sport a pic of Trudeau's real father while spewing commie rhetoric has to be stupid as shit, only not nearly as useful or worth as much.
You communicate on the level you're maximally capable of.