Wokeism will DESTROY civilization… here’s how to stop it before it’s too late

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

SICKENING: Loudoun County Schools Covered Up Rape of a 14-Year-Old Girl and Prosecuted Her Father To Protect Male Transgender Student Who Was Permitted to Use Ladies Bathrooms​

By Julian Conradson
Published October 13, 2021 at 1:08pm
1246 Comments

LCPS issues response to newly-surfaced sexual assault allegations​

• Times-Mirror Staff Report
  • Oct 13, 2021 Updated 26 min ago

Updated Information (as of 1:24 p.m.)​

In a text message Wednesday evening, Loudoun County Commonwealth’s Attorney Buta Biberaj (D) confirmed to the Times-Mirror that the suspect in both the May 28 assault and the Oct. 6 assault is the same 15-year-old boy.
He was released on supervised release program and on an electronic monitor on July 27, according to Biberaj.
Biberaj said the teenager, then 14, was charged in June for the bathroom assault after DNA samples were submitted to the Department of Forensic Science for analysis. Later, petitions and detention order was obtained, she said.
The teenager is being held in the Juvenile Detention Center and due in court on Oct. 25.....More

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I don't see how he discriminated against anyone. He shared his opinons of someone else's lifestyle. And I can see why you would not want it taught to kids lower than grade 7. But again, he just voices his opinion on that. People are allowed to have their own opinions .... in theory at least.
Not if it doesn't agree with the woke dogma.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

SICKENING: Loudoun County Schools Covered Up Rape of a 14-Year-Old Girl and Prosecuted Her Father To Protect Male Transgender Student Who Was Permitted to Use Ladies Bathrooms​

By Julian Conradson
Published October 13, 2021 at 1:08pm
1246 Comments

LCPS issues response to newly-surfaced sexual assault allegations​

• Times-Mirror Staff Report
  • Oct 13, 2021 Updated 26 min ago

Updated Information (as of 1:24 p.m.)​

In a text message Wednesday evening, Loudoun County Commonwealth’s Attorney Buta Biberaj (D) confirmed to the Times-Mirror that the suspect in both the May 28 assault and the Oct. 6 assault is the same 15-year-old boy.
He was released on supervised release program and on an electronic monitor on July 27, according to Biberaj.
Biberaj said the teenager, then 14, was charged in June for the bathroom assault after DNA samples were submitted to the Department of Forensic Science for analysis. Later, petitions and detention order was obtained, she said.
The teenager is being held in the Juvenile Detention Center and due in court on Oct. 25.....More

First off, if this kid - regardless of age - did these things (right now still working its way through the courts) hell yes they should be sent to jail and dealt with. Fuck that.

Second, was the student Trans or gender fluid? I've seen both used. So since the 'gender status' of them isn't known, you can't say for sure they're trans, or gender fluid, or WTF ever. Hell, apparently they were just wearing a dress to get into the girl's washroom, that doesn't make them anything at all, other than a fucking sexual predator who should have their nuts removed. Just like any sexual predator.

From the local reports (forget that Gateway Pundit bullshit link) the only way the board knew details was after the fact. The LAW of the state protects juveniles of both victim and perp, so blaming the board was fucking idiotic of the parents. Understandable, but idiotic.

I don't blame the father of the one girl who got arrested for acting out. Perfectly reasonable.

You're just as filthy Jin as the sexual predator; you're in good company.

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
First off, if this kid - regardless of age - did these things (right now still working its way through the courts) hell yes they should be sent to jail and dealt with. Fuck that.

Second, was the student Trans or gender fluid? I've seen both used. So since the 'gender status' of them isn't known, you can't say for sure they're trans, or gender fluid, or WTF ever. Hell, apparently they were just wearing a dress to get into the girl's washroom, that doesn't make them anything at all, other than a fucking sexual predator who should have their nuts removed. Just like any sexual predator.

From the local reports (forget that Gateway Pundit bullshit link) the only way the board knew details was after the fact. The LAW of the state protects juveniles of both victim and perp, so blaming the board was fucking idiotic of the parents. Understandable, but idiotic.

I don't blame the father of the one girl who got arrested for acting out. Perfectly reasonable.

You're just as filthy Jin as the sexual predator; you're in good company.
totally irrelevant drivel. Just look between the legs. If something is hanging down it don’t belong in the ladies washroom or change room.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
From the local reports (forget that Gateway Pundit bullshit link) the only way the board knew details was after the fact.
And instead of actually dealing with the crime, they shipped the freak to another school where it raped AGAIN! You're a disgusting excuse for a human being, defending the protectors of a fucking rapist because of its "identity". Do you defend the pope when he protects his pedophilic priests too?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
And instead of actually dealing with the crime, they shipped the freak to another school where it raped AGAIN! You're a disgusting excuse for a human being, defending the protectors of a fucking rapist because of its "identity". Do you defend the pope when he protects his pedophilic priests too?

Oh go fuck yourself, Jin.

I'm NOT defending this kid what so ever.

Obviously you're too fucking stupid though to read that much (not sure what part you assumed had me defending them since I called for their denutting and called them a sexual predator). Actually I'm pretty sure you didn't read what I wrote at all, you just ASSumed I was defending them.

Again, go fuck yourself, you narcissistic, self-righteous asshole and save your goddamn lying for one of your cocksucking admirers.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Obviously you're too fucking stupid though to read that much (not sure what part you assumed had me defending them since I called for their denutting and called them a sexual predator). Actually I'm pretty sure you didn't read what I wrote at all, you just ASSumed I was defending them.

Again, go fuck yourself, you narcissistic, self-righteous asshole and save your goddamn lying for one of your cocksucking admirers.
Are you angry ?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Right back at ya, bitch.
No shit, you defended the scum fucks that protected it. And I quote you, "From the local reports (forget that Gateway Pundit bullshit link) the only way the board knew details was after the fact."
Right, and instead of actually dealing with the crime once they learned of it they passed the problem off onto some other unsuspecting school where it raped someone in the girl's washroom, again. How much do you wanna fucking bet if thing there was a straight up male who raped a girl in the girl's washroom at school they wouldn't have acted like nothing happened and simply transferred him?
And the truly disgusting tragedy of it all is the only person to be charged with anything in all of this is the father of one of the victims. Apparently it's a crime to be pissed off that some goddam freak of nature raped his daughter in the school washroom and was allowed to get away with it.

Last edited:

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Er, Jin...

I have to back Serryah on this one. after perusing this thread. You kinda just pulled a blatant accusatory lie out of your ass and presented it as sound fact.

Just sayin...

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Right back at ya, bitch.

No shit, you defended the scum fucks that protected it. And I quote you, "From the local reports (forget that Gateway Pundit bullshit link) the only way the board knew details was after the fact."
Right, and instead of actually dealing with the crime once they learned of it they passed the problem off onto some other unsuspecting school where it raped someone in the girl's washroom, again. How much do you wanna fucking bet if thing there was a straight up male who raped a girl in the girl's washroom at school they wouldn't have acted like nothing happened and simply transferred him?
And the truly disgusting tragedy of it all is the only person to be charged with anything in all of this is the father of one of the victims. Apparently it's a crime to be pissed off that some goddam freak of nature raped his daughter in the school washroom and was allowed to get away with it.

Holy fuck are you ever being extra stupid tonight.

Stating a fact does not mean I'm defending the fucking board. You're reaching for implying otherwise (then again you reach a lot... bet your cocksucking admirers enjoy your reaching too.)

As for transferring the kid (which was a DISTRICT decision, NOT school board, if you bothered to check the facts of it), again I don't blame parents for being LIVID and does not negate the fact they're a fucking sexual predator that needs to have their nuts cut off. But they're also not the first kid to ever be transferred to another school for 'getting into trouble' at one and you're a goddamn moron to think otherwise. Or for even being allowed to stay in school at all for that matter.

So take your fake indignation and shove it up your ass.

Lastly the kid involved HAS been charged, you ignorant fuck.

And I hope the fucker gets jail time as long as possible though IMO it's not enough.