Wokeism will DESTROY civilization… here’s how to stop it before it’s too late

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I can see your parents never gave you the "birds and the bees" talk when you were a little girl.

Toddlers know more about what determines someone's gender than you do.

Actually my parents were pretty good about sex talk when I was a kid. You know, proper names, internal and external parts, what periods were, etc. The stuff people like you are afraid of kids knowing...

Yes they do that's why when they ask about Trans people and are told, their typical reaction is "Oh, Okay" and they go about their business and don't give a fig about it. :)

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Actually my parents were pretty good about sex talk when I was a kid. You know, proper names, internal and external parts, what periods were, etc. The stuff people like you are afraid of kids knowing...

Yes they do that's why when they ask about Trans people and are told, their typical reaction is "Oh, Okay" and they go about their business and don't give a fig about it. :)

Trans people are just as mentally ill as the person who believes they're a a lawn on the 12th Duke of Devonshire's estate. They need psychiatric help.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Trans people are just as mentally ill as the person who believes they're a a lawn on the 12th Duke of Devonshire's estate. They need psychiatric help.

You're more mentally ill than a Trans person as you think the UK is some kind of superpower in the world and the world sucks without it in charge.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
You're more mentally ill than a Trans person as you think the UK is some kind of superpower in the world and the world sucks without it in charge.

Well it IS, because I identify it as being so, so it's true.

If you disagree with me, it makes you a bigot, because that's what I identify it as being, so you have to respect that.

And, of course, that does not make me mentally ill or schizophrenic or whatever. I'm perfectly sane and normal. It's what I choose to identify the UK as - so it is.

Last edited:

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Well it IS, because I identify it as being so, so it's true.
LOL - see, just a touch daft.

Big difference between an opinion and fact, kiddo.

And fact is, Trans people aren't mentally ill, there's more than 2 genders and really you should stop thinking about what is in a person's pants. That's kind'a eww.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Yeah, sure there are.

There are, perhaps expand your mind and read a bit.

Well that's how you actually identify which of the two genders a person belongs to.

Oh no honey, see, that's just a sexual organ, something used to have sex with a person. That has nothing to do with actual gender.

And again, obsessing over what people have in their pants is eww. Kind'a like being a pervert or pedophile...

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Wokeism will DESTROY civilization… here’s how to stop it before it’s too late

https://mp3mp4pdf.net/media/su0215.mp4
Mike sounds like a nice guy but his prediction record is very very VERY low.

Oh no honey, see, that's just a sexual organ, something used to have sex with a person. That has nothing to do with actual gender.

And again, obsessing over what people have in their pants is eww. Kind'a like being a pervert or pedophile...
You are just here to push an insane narrative.

Stay away from children.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Gee BL, You have met Serryah?

If it was me, After taking a picture like that, I would now burn my phone and wash my hands with acetone.

But Beardies should stay away from OTHER people's children. Especially in the bathrooms. Thank the universe they can't ever have any of their own.

Reactions: Dixie Cup

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

What are these other "genders", then?

Yes, it has. Males have penises and females have vaginas. You belong to one of those two genders according to what sexual organs you have.

It's also being like any person when it comes to knowing which one of the two genders a person belongs to.

You should have paid more attention at school.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Gee BL, You have met Serryah?

If it was me, After taking a picture like that, I would now burn my phone and wash my hands with acetone.

But Beardies should stay away from OTHER people's children. Especially in the bathrooms. Thank the universe they can't ever have any of their own.

There's a creepy figure peeking at him through the doorway.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I dunno about school...they are certainly responsible for all the genocidal communist nutbars running around screaming like banshees, killing people and burning stuff down everywhere. While making up stuff the whole time so they can just bitch bitch and bitch about how everybody else deserves it. Meanwhile if people were to actually get what they "deserve", all the beardies in the little girl's rooms would all get chemically castrated, vaccinated and locked up in the bug house forever.

I know Bill Gates has said he wants to kill off all the old people so he can pay thousands of "If you can't do, teach" teachers, if that is any indication.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
What are these other "genders", then?

Oh I know, I'll post a link but you won't even look or bother to care... but whatever, right?

It lists not only genders but gender based terms.

Another one in case the first is somehow 'wrong' for you.

Of course any links that are positive to beyond the typical female/male gender is 'wrong' to you, so...

Yes, it has. Males have penises and females have vaginas.

Those are sexual organs, not genders. You really failed science in school, didn't you?

You belong to one of those two genders according to what sexual organs you have.

No, you don't. Gender is mental, sex is physical.

It's also being like any person when it comes to knowing which one of the two genders a person belongs to.

Considering there are more genders...

And HEY, other cultures the world over have acknowledged more than two genders since recorded history. But I suppose that's 'fake news' or something?

You should have paid more attention at school.

I did, that's why I know there's more than two genders :D