Wife pleads for Hamilton man's safe return

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
The last time I saw a tearful plea for the return of loved ones was Susan Smith begging for the return of her children!

...yeah but Dellen Millard has the body on his property, the truck at his grandmothers place.. it looks pretty cut and dry who the murderer is in this case.. they have him under arrest.

Dellen Millard

Still looking for two other accomplices.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I hope they rot in hell.

Horrid, scum sucking, subhuman, filth.

I can't think of a single reason to keep these animals alive. If there was ever a reason for the death penalty, this is it. Kill the lot of them very slowly and burn their bodies...somewhere....

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I can't think of a single reason to keep these animals alive. If there was ever a reason for the death penalty, this is it. Kill the lot of them very slowly and burn their bodies...somewhere....

Yep, the bastards should be rendered down for fertilizer.

Coddfish

Electoral Member
May 29, 2007
Ontario
North Dumfries...oh, that hits way too close to my '2nd home' in KW.

RIP Tim Bosma. I can't imagine his poor family and how they are feeling, right now.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
The last time I saw a tearful plea for the return of loved ones was Susan Smith begging for the return of her children!
You think the wife is in on it?

North Dumfries...oh, that hits way too close to my '2nd home' in KW.

RIP Tim Bosma. I can't imagine his poor family and how they are feeling, right now.
Only a few minutes bike ride from the farm I grew up on near New Dundee.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
There've been few cases of predators scowering on line sales sites for victims.. for everything from jewellery, to sex, to autos.. with the seller ending up dead. In most cases the perpetrators have been found.. although they seem to think they are completely anonymous. But beware.. often you are letting completey unknown quantities into your home and life.. and you are usually outnumbered and outgunned.

Condolences to the Bosma family..

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
source: Tim Bosma: Suspect Dellen Millard is ‘completely in shock’

O.K. something really stinks here.. Dellen Millard the prime suspect has lots of money, owns a red truck of his own.. so is this a frame up by someone against Dellen Millard??

What do you think.. jilted lover, wife in on it, spoiled rich kid thinks he's above the law.. what do YOU think?

Dellen Millard, a suspect in the disappearance of Tim Bosma, is seen in this photo posted to Facebook in April 2010.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
If you wanted to get away with getting rid of your husband, this would be ideal way to do it. In that scenario, she probably nagged him about selling the truck too.

Good grief. The way they found Millard was through someone they'd tried to do this to before.

What disgusting paranoia.

O.K. something really stinks here.. Dellen Millard the prime suspect has lots of money, owns a red truck of his own.. so is this a frame up by someone against Dellen Millard??

No. It's a thrill killing, with the rich prick thinking he's above being caught, because only poor people are criminals, right?

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Good grief. The way they found Millard was through someone they'd tried to do this to before.

What disgusting paranoia.

I have been at work and haven't read much more than they found the body. Just a thought. You are more likely to be killed by someone you know rather than a complete stranger. So the suggestion seemed reasonable.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
May he RIP. Even though I knew, a tiny part of me held out hope that they had him hidden away.

It has rocked the small communities around there.

This is one of the craziest cases. Millard is pleading innocent to murder and the truck theft and where are all the wanted posters for the TWO suspects?

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
If you wanted to get away with getting rid of your husband, this would be ideal way to do it. In that scenario, she probably nagged him about selling the truck too.

A plausible hypothetical scenario but I think it's unlikely in this case. She made a statement to police that she could identify the men, she saw their faces. If she'd hired them, she'd not want them caught.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
source: Tim Bosma: Suspect Dellen Millard is ‘completely in shock’

What do you think.. jilted lover, wife in on it, spoiled rich kid thinks he's above the law.. what do YOU think?

Dellen Millard, a suspect in the disappearance of Tim Bosma, is seen in this photo posted to Facebook in April 2010.

Drugs. Or some kind of a Thrill Kill. Based on what I've seen so far I don't think the wife has anything to do with this.