Why does Justin Trudeau talk like a raging homo?

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Welfare bunnies... Fukks like a rabbit to get a bigger check.

Hold on sounds like Cannuck

Looks like they got your vote.

B00Mer

Make Canada Great Again
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.canadianforums.ca
I object to this post. I find him entertaining. That goes for most hypocrites. The lying and the racism just add another dimension.

It's all about the kitchen Cannuck...

Really who's kitchen was it, or just a photo you grabbed off Google?

Nobody's really insulted when a lying braggart opens his mouth to lie again. Just sort of vaguely annoyed.

Sure Thomas..

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Not my vote, that's the Liberals and Dippers.. Your team.

The man in the picture announcing the tax-funded per child government handout is Pierre Poilievre. He's the Minister of Economic and Social Development. A Conservative announcing a Conservative government policy.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
The man in the picture announcing the tax-funded per child government handout is Pierre Poilievre. He's the Minister of Economic and Social Development. A Conservative announcing a Conservative government policy.

Oops!!!! That's probably a little embarrassing for the little fella.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I really don't have to provide a link, Eagle has been come to Trumps defense every time I speak ill of him..

Another lie.

Another lie and that doesn't back up your lie about your false accusation of Trump wanting to round up Mexicans and sent them back to Mexico in "box cars".

Damn dude.

So what don't we clear this up, unless you're all spineless and don't have the balls of a man to back your Chump.

Eagle you for Trump or against Trump. Simple question.
Is Trump my first pick in the GOP race you're asking? If so the answer is no. As I have said in other posts I liked Cruz or maybe Carson.

However you are an irrational person and consistently lie, embellish, and fly off the handle. You say I come to Trumps defense every time. How? By saying "Who's your Daddy?" or "Trump is coming to get you Boomer!" Seriously dude... get a grip.

Knowing that Trump is a racist tool and his followers have shown themselves as the same..
That is what is funny about you Boomer. If you think Trump is a racist, bigot, etc you are far worse.

Just look at your thread title... Why does Justin Trudeau talk like a raging homo?....... you don't see anything wrong with that! Amazing!

B00Mer

Make Canada Great Again
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.canadianforums.ca
Another lie.

Another lie and that doesn't back up your lie about your false accusation of Trump wanting to round up Mexicans and sent them back to Mexico in "box cars".

Damn dude.

Is Trump my first pick in the GOP race you're asking? If so the answer is no. As I have said in other posts I liked Cruz or maybe Carson.

However you are an irrational person and consistently lie, embellish, and fly off the handle. You say I come to Trumps defense every time. How? By saying "Who's your Daddy?" or "Trump is coming to get you Boomer!" Seriously dude... get a grip.

That is what is funny about you Boomer. If you think Trump is a racist, bigot, etc you are far worse.

Just look at your thread title... Why does Justin Trudeau talk like a raging homo?....... you don't see anything wrong with that! Amazing!

Dodges the question, do you support Trump??

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I'd support him. He is a present day version of a court jester, AKA "fool" as some called them in days past. The goof makes me laugh. =)
He likely wouldn't be much better or worse than anyone else that's been prez, he'd just be funny as opposed to pathetic like Duhbama or Ronny Raygun.

B00Mer

Make Canada Great Again
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.canadianforums.ca
So you're calling me a racist, how so.... because I don't agree the an ideology that covers their women, stones them and humiliates them... Islam. So you're now saying you support Islam and their ways??

I'll support him. He is a present day version of a court jester, AKA "fool" as some called them in days past. The goof makes me laugh. =)

That's polite... actually I'm starting to think he is exactly what Americans deserve.

So what happen today, heard that a protection service had stepped up Justin Trudeu security detail.. someone said there was a threat against him??? Anyone hear anything??)

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
So what happen today, heard that a protection service had stepped up Justin Trudeu security detail.. someone said there was a threat against him??? Anyone hear anything??)
I can't find anything about any threat.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
So you're calling me a racist, how so.... because I don't agree the an ideology that covers their women, stones them and humiliates them... Islam. So you're now saying you support Islam and their ways??
No, we're calling you a racist, specifically, because of this. . .

"Dude Quebec is a hole.. Downtown looks like Mexico a 3rd world country, and now with all the "New Canadians" the demographics makes that look like South Georgia with about 50% blacks from Hati and Jamacia."

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

"Dude Quebec is a hole.. Downtown looks like Mexico a 3rd world country, and now with all the "New Canadians" the demographics makes that look like South Georgia with about 50% blacks from Hati and Jamacia."

I bet right at this very moment Boomer is sitting back and reading that post over and saying to himself...

"What? What was wrong with that? There was nothing racist about that. I'm not a racist."

B00Mer

Make Canada Great Again
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.canadianforums.ca
I can't find anything about any threat.

My French kinda sucks, so I think something got lost in translation...

Quebec down 10 towards Maine is awful pretty this time of year with the leaves changing.. Amazing beauty really.

That's just an observation of downtown Montreal and comparing to other places of have been. Sorry your not well travelled, or can't afford to travel, guess you weren't successful enough in life. ;)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Why the obsession about the way someone talks? 179 posts yet! Isn't there sumpin more interesting to discuss? I could see it if he'd been doing some axe murdering!

I'd support him. He is a present day version of a court jester, AKA "fool" as some called them in days past. The goof makes me laugh. =)
He likely wouldn't be much better or worse than anyone else that's been prez, he'd just be funny as opposed to pathetic like Duhbama or Ronny Raygun.

Hey- a little respect for big Ronnie- if nothing else I always noticed an aura of optimism about him. Good guy!