Why do the Bloc, NDP & Liberals all support censorship bill C-10?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Because bill C-10 will take care of the only form of media that's left where the bullshit leftist narrative is routinely countered. Control the medium, control the message, control the masses.

I said elsewhere we're in the Age of the Beige Dictatorship. And while it sounds somewhat benign I'm afraid we're not going to be able to vote ourselves out of it.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Bill C-10 is sooo pre-last federal election. It’s now Bill C-11 I guess.

Canada is currently engaged in a national conversation about COVID-19 rules, with many people urging governments across the country to drop all of the rules like the United Kingdom, and other countries, have done.

It’s taken up quite a lot of oxygen among politicians, the media and the public. All eyes are on the protests.

It’s pretty clear by now that Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wishes to make things look worse than they are so he can stoke fear and division among Canadians. As the old saying goes, he’s not letting a good crisis go to waste.

But that’s not all that’s happening. Trudeau and his Liberal government are using the current national tensions as a smokescreen to let them slip in unpopular pieces of legislation.

The Liberals are now trying to revive their incredibly controversial Internet legislation bill. It was previously known as Bill C-10, now it’s Bill C-11.