Why Can't Racism Die Out?

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Did you think new species just magically appeared out of thin air, :laughing3: There has to be a mechanism making it happen

Oddly enough, that's exactly the argument against what you have been saying. If everything is 'racist' and only breeds with its own race, there never will be any new species.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Oddly enough, that's exactly the argument against what you have been saying. If everything is 'racist' and only breeds with its own race, there never will be any new species.

Well that just proved your limited intellectual capacity. Think about what you say before you post.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
I see quite a few different ideas here and very good too.
I think of racism as just ignorant, mean people who need something to hate. If it wasn't one person or group whom they consider 'different', it would be another. People like that can't be cured; they are mean in their souls.
I think the best way to deal with it is for the nicer class of people to set the example of accepting others as individuals and on equal terms. Ranting about it and trying to stamp racism out with laws only makes the mean racists more mean and more racist.
Equal treatment means treating all people according to how they conduct themselves. A rude boorish person or a criminal can't be excused because he might be a minority. If he is white, black or anywhere in between, we should hold him accountable. Anti-hate laws too often let minorities off the hook when they misbehave. When that happens, it gives a boost to racism. The mean people will say, 'see, didn't I tell you THOSE PEOPLE are no good'!
There will always be racism to some degree. There are few people of any race who have not been subject to discrimination at some time for some reason. I have found that the best way to deal with discriminatory actions is to walk away from it, go elsewhere for what you are seeking. There are more good people out there than bad and walking away from the bad ones puts you on a higher plane and gains you respect.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Let's not ignore that there are infinite shades of racism. But the word over simplified the very deep scope of the whole situation. To discriminate based on differences happens every day. Most of it is not even conscious, and for everything from looks, to size, to languages, to social class. Discrimination based on race is a drop in the bucket.

Last edited:

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black. It would be akin to Forest Gump calling Albert Einstien stupid.

The pot calling the kettle black, is the opposite of Forest Gump calling Albert stupid......... Gawd you people are really dumb :laughing3:

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Yes, the alternative of overpopulation and destruction of the world by over polluting our survival resources is so much better.

Like I've said. You guys are to stupid to see the bigger picture of the universe.

Did you think the universe made us the way we are just for fun? We are aggressive instinctively by design. Those that were not have not survived.

It is a nessesary evil.

In The same way a fire in the forest is actually good for it.

Could you try rewriting that post? I don't have a clue what you are talking about.

The pot calling the kettle black, is the opposite of Forest Gump calling Albert stupid......... Gawd you people are really dumb :laughing3:

Dumb seems to be your favourite word. Can it be that your vocabulary is so limited you can't think of anything else to say?

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
The Emancipation Proclamation did not abolish slavery. The Thirteenth Amendment did.

Mandatory racial discrimination was the law in large parts of the United States until a series of court cases and laws 1954-1976 ended it.

Between 1865 and 1964, over five thousand black Americans were lynched. I'm sure you see that as a sign of black people hating white people. Many people are not only alive today, but in the workforce today, who were in the workforce when mandatory discrimination was the law.

And I'm sure you think white people are pure as the driven snow, and harbor no racial animus of any kind.

I'd love to hear your explanation of how black people are to blame for Dylann Roof murdering nine black worshippers in the church in South Carolina.

Even in the 1930's these sort of things were seen.....

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
...or like the black panthers' coloring book in the 60s
which was put out by the FBI

racism, as it is currently known, is a wealth producing divide and conquer tactic employed by the elites against the peasants, so they can't unite and throw the bums out

its actually largely about introducing the thought police
the religions used to use the tactic till they became outdated and largely exposed as irrelevant

just the old witch hunt in new guise

Last edited:

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
White high school students from Missouri’s Warrensburg School District were busy making America Trump-great again Monday night. At a high school basketball game, the white students decided to hold up a Trump sign and turn their backs while the Center High School boys team was being introduced

Warrensburg’s superintendent has said the school administration does not condone the “unsportsmanlike” action but that it is a long-standing tradition for the student section to turn their backs on the opposing team. This may be true, but racism is also a “long-standing” tradition and having a Trump sign can’t be that “long-standing” a tradition, can it?

They came to play basketball and outwork those students who are still waiting for a billionaire to make them great again.

video

Warrensburg, Missouri school apologizes for student displaying Trump sign as Kansas City Center boys basketball team is introduced | The Kansas City Star

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Actually history tells us the opposite. Cultures that have engaged in peaceful contact gain through exchange of goods and ideas, enriching both cultures. Unfortunately, such peaceful contact has been rare in human history. Instead most cultures have engaged in brutal acts of war, which is always an expensive and wasteful event.

I agree with all that but you could have added the constant war on your bank account. War is not always overtly brutal but you luze anyway and you may luze untill you pass into the after world where you might, god forbid, need another unpleasent business relationship with another infernal bank. So what's the fattest way? Peace, war or parasitism?

No weapon ever made has tortured murdered starved raped and mutilated more humans than banks. And no army has ever been or could be as brutal. Anyone not them isn't human.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
why can't stoopid people who can't spell die out?

:)......

I've struck a sensitive cord with you haven't I ? :laughing3:

I agree with all that but you could have added the constant war on your bank account. War is not always overtly brutal but you luze anyway and you may luze untill you pass into the after world where you might, god forbid, need another unpleasent business relationship with another infernal bank. So what's the fattest way? Peace, war or parasitism?

No weapon ever made has tortured murdered starved raped and mutilated more humans than banks. And no army has ever been or could be as brutal. Anyone not them isn't human.

Hitler certainly agreez with you, after the bankers backed England in the First World War in exchange of making Israel ;)

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Es ist unsere Biologie! Es ist undenkbar, dass wir so schnell verändern kann. Oh ja!

Uptown funky walk! Uptown funky walk!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPf0YbXqDm0

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I've struck a sensitive cord with you haven't I ? :laughing3:

Hitler certainly agreez with you, after the bankers backed England in the First World War in exchange of making Israel ;)

Hitler has told you this? How would you characterize your meetings with Hitler? take your medications and have a nap on your pallet or you;ll have to be anesthsized.

Scooby

Electoral Member
Mar 22, 2012
Alberta
Without racism, people would just find new ways to hate each other. The world is unfair and as long as people are gullible enough to believe government can change this, there will be animosity.