Why are Lefties so vile?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Lefties 🤮 James O’Brien CLIP Most Patronising 🎙 In History👂 LISTEN

Another example of James O’Brien being the most patronising and condescending DJ in radio history.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Someone has to do the unpleasant task of keeping the economy rolling and raising enough cash for all the freeloaders to live comfortably while they complain about being hard done by.

Okay, so the assumption is that righters are the only hard workers and all lefties are welfare types?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Not all on the right are anti union. Many of the better contractors have an excellent relationship with their union. Like my last job, the owner used to be our local president for years. But it does depend a lot on the union and how radical they are.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Time To CANCEL & Sue Vile Far Left - Lawrence Fox v Yasmin Alibhai-Brown

This woman is a disgrace. Calls Lawrence the WORST possible name and then immediately retracts it. Disgraceful!

Laurence Fox is an actor-turned-anti-woke politician who has set up new political party Reclaim

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ujs6Zsmw34&t=5s

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Not all on the right are anti union. Many of the better contractors have an excellent relationship with their union. Like my last job, the owner used to be our local president for years. But it does depend a lot on the union and how radical they are.

And not all on the left are on welfare and a lot actually work their asses off. And those not in unions don't normally go on strike either.

See the stupidity of your statement now?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
It's in their "genes?" They're sociopaths? They're power hungry? They crave control?
Mostly because they are all without exception freeloaders. Notice that whatever they want someone else is expected to pay for. And the vast majority of those someone else have their own bills to pay.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Universities Breed Worst 🇬🇧 Humans - Durham “Toxic”

They might be smart, but these lefties appear to be utterly vile!

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Mostly because they are all without exception freeloaders. Notice that whatever they want someone else is expected to pay for. And the vast majority of those someone else have their own bills to pay.

Congrats, you join Blackie in the "I'm a fuking liar" club! :D

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You really don't like facts do you?

And you don't like being wrong.

I've a lot of left leaning friends who work their asses off to have the lives they have. Whether they're a doctor, a few nurses I know, teachers, retired from their jobs or what have you, they prove you're a fuking idiot.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
And you don't like being wrong.
I've a lot of left leaning friends who work their asses off to have the lives they have. Whether they're a doctor, a few nurses I know, teachers, retired from their jobs or what have you, they prove you're a fuking idiot.
Are you looking in the mirror when posting? FInd just one lefty that doesn't expect the taxpayer to supply whatever it is they want. Higher than average wages and solid gold pension plans for government employees? Yup, your friends are right in there.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Are you looking in the mirror when posting? FInd just one lefty that doesn't expect the taxpayer to supply whatever it is they want. Higher than average wages and solid gold pension plans for government employees? Yup, your friends are right in there.
Yup fat nurses sitting around in the break room filling their faces well waiting for payday . And teachers , work less days per year than any other profession but are hard done by , it is for the kids you know . Let’s go on strike .

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Since I'd never be able to prove it to you - even if I showed it you'd never believe it - I'll just keep calling you a fuking liar.

BTW - not all my 'lefty friends' are Government employees.

Sad that you have this view of the world that's so... wrong.