Why all of a sudden Canadians care about people who die from a virus.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
So, maybe someone here can explain to me as to why most members here appear to be so concerned about deaths from some seasonal virus anyway? After all, there are tens of thousands of people that die every year from some seasonal virus that rolls around every year. What' with the big deal about this virus anyway?

Every day of every year, millions of people are dying from the many other diseases out there like cancer, diabetes, malaria, heart disease,drugs and alcoholism to name but a few. But yet nobody here nor the media goes on and on about all the deaths that have happened since this so called pandemic virus came along and started to kill people.

It's sad that anyone has to die but that is reality. So, I do not get all in a panic or fear over how many people are dying from this corona virus, which is one of many strains of corona viruses that comes around from time to time. There are more people that will die from cancer this year than will die from this virus.

Why are our politicians trying to shut down the economy as much as possible and act like communist dyktators where they pretty much have ordered us all to stay at home and do not socialize. Socializing is neccasary in life, especially for children and teenagers, who need that socializing and to interact with their peers to pretty much stay healthy and normal. They are most at risk here from getting what they need which is getting together with their friends, getting involved in sports, getting out there and enjoying the sunshine, and just plain being able to do whatever they wanted to do within reason. And we must not forget about the elderly who have now been pretty much locked down in their homes because of the fear spread to them that they are the ones that need to worry about getting this virus.

My opinion about all of this is ph-k it all. This so called scary pandemic virus will be costing more lives in the end than what this so called scary virus will ever do. It's not worth it to shut down the economy. In Sweden they did not shut down anything. They kept all businesses open, restaurants and bars open and they did not force people to social distance themselves from others nor not being able to get together in numbers and have a party or whatever. Apparently, there have been just as many deaths as there are in Canada, give or take a hundred or two, from the latest statistics that I have read. It's time to open up Canada once again and let's all start to get back to normal, and dam the consequences. I am willing to take my chances with this so called scary virus. Are you? Works for me.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
So, maybe someone here can explain to me as to why most members here appear to be so concerned about deaths from some seasonal virus anyway? After all, there are tens of thousands of people that die every year from some seasonal virus that rolls around every year. What' with the big deal about this virus anyway?
Every day of every year, millions of people are dying from the many other diseases out there like cancer, diabetes, malaria, heart disease,drugs and alcoholism to name but a few. But yet nobody here nor the media goes on and on about all the deaths that have happened since this so called pandemic virus came along and started to kill people.
It's sad that anyone has to die but that is reality. So, I do not get all in a panic or fear over how many people are dying from this corona virus, which is one of many strains of corona viruses that comes around from time to time. There are more people that will die from cancer this year than will die from this virus.
Why are our politicians trying to shut down the economy as much as possible and act like communist dyktators where they pretty much have ordered us all to stay at home and do not socialize. Socializing is neccasary in life, especially for children and teenagers, who need that socializing and to interact with their peers to pretty much stay healthy and normal. They are most at risk here from getting what they need which is getting together with their friends, getting involved in sports, getting out there and enjoying the sunshine, and just plain being able to do whatever they wanted to do within reason. And we must not forget about the elderly who have now been pretty much locked down in their homes because of the fear spread to them that they are the ones that need to worry about getting this virus.
My opinion about all of this is ph-k it all. This so called scary pandemic virus will be costing more lives in the end than what this so called scary virus will ever do. It's not worth it to shut down the economy. In Sweden they did not shut down anything. They kept all businesses open, restaurants and bars open and they did not force people to social distance themselves from others nor not being able to get together in numbers and have a party or whatever. Apparently, there have been just as many deaths as there are in Canada, give or take a hundred or two, from the latest statistics that I have read. It's time to open up Canada once again and let's all start to get back to normal, and dam the consequences. I am willing to take my chances with this so called scary virus. Are you? Works for me.

I think where the scare factor comes in here is the alarming speed with which this virus seems to spread, coupled with the fact that there is no effective treatment or vaccine. While yes many people die every year from various maladies that you mentioned you have to remember that most of them are manageable while others are highly treatable/curable. That's where I think the fear lies. There was and still is, so much about this virus that is unknown.

Your suggestion that governments are trying to shut down economies and dictate over our lives is a legitimate gripe given that this is not a world that we are used to existing in. But you have to pause and ask yourself are they doing so for nefarious intentions or are they doing it for the greater good in keeping us safe by attempting to slow the spread of a virus that could have more dire consequences for the economy, not to mention the extraordinarily heavy burden it would have on the health care system, if it were left unchecked. I could easily envision a far worse push back on the government had they not taken these measures resulting in hospitalizations/fatalities in unthinkable numbers.

I agree with you wholeheartedly on the importance of socialization, especially for our youngest of people. This is as I said not a world we are used to by any means. However, their health and safety and thus ours, must come above all else, at least for now. And I know social media can never replace physical interaction, but at the very least we can stay connected with family and friends, and help our youngest to do the same. And as for outside, it's still there for all of us to enjoy however we can. You mention the elderly who I agree, are the most at risk and therefore probably the loneliest. We can only hope that they too are somehow staying connected and are being well cared for. It must be frightening for them and for their families.

Sweden did not shut down all business in their country, you are right. But they have set some guidelines. And you have to remember, the population of Sweden is about ten million compared to Canada's thirty seven, so their rate of death is actually higher than here. Is Sweden a good model to follow? Time will tell I suppose.

Here is a recent article related to Sweden:

https://www.project-syndicate.org/c...model-proves-lethal-by-hans-bergstrom-2020-04

I hear you on wanting to get back to normal, I do too, as much as anyone. But I'm not willing to take chances for my own safety and the safety of my family and also for the safety of the greater good. You want the economy to reopen? Just remember there can be no economy if there are not enough people to effectively drive it.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
TrudOWE and his merry band of miscreants seem intent on using this to kill the oil industry and rebuild the economy with windmills and solar panels from China. Great excuse to borrow a few billion more that our grandkids will have to repay while the trust fund kids jet around the world having a wonderful time.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I think where the scare factor comes in here is the alarming speed with which this virus seems to spread, coupled with the fact that there is no effective treatment or vaccine. While yes many people die every year from various maladies that you mentioned you have to remember that most of them are manageable while others are highly treatable/curable. That's where I think the fear lies. There was and still is, so much about this virus that is unknown.

Your suggestion that governments are trying to shut down economies and dictate over our lives is a legitimate gripe given that this is not a world that we are used to existing in. But you have to pause and ask yourself are they doing so for nefarious intentions or are they doing it for the greater good in keeping us safe by attempting to slow the spread of a virus that could have more dire consequences for the economy, not to mention the extraordinarily heavy burden it would have on the health care system, if it were left unchecked. I could easily envision a far worse push back on the government had they not taken these measures resulting in hospitalizations/fatalities in unthinkable numbers.

I agree with you wholeheartedly on the importance of socialization, especially for our youngest of people. This is as I said not a world we are used to by any means. However, their health and safety and thus ours, must come above all else, at least for now. And I know social media can never replace physical interaction, but at the very least we can stay connected with family and friends, and help our youngest to do the same. And as for outside, it's still there for all of us to enjoy however we can. You mention the elderly who I agree, are the most at risk and therefore probably the loneliest. We can only hope that they too are somehow staying connected and are being well cared for. It must be frightening for them and for their families.

Sweden did not shut down all business in their country, you are right. But they have set some guidelines. And you have to remember, the population of Sweden is about ten million compared to Canada's thirty seven, so their rate of death is actually higher than here. Is Sweden a good model to follow? Time will tell I suppose.

https://www.project-syndicate.org/c...model-proves-lethal-by-hans-bergstrom-2020-04

I hear you on wanting to get back to normal, I do too, as much as anyone. But I'm not willing to take chances for my own safety and the safety of my family and also for the safety of the greater good. You want the economy to reopen? Just remember there can be no economy if there are not enough people to effectively drive it.
Yes the greater good , but remember future generations will not be able afford the wonderful social safety nets of our present country . If you are okay with that we can keep the lock down going indefinitely. If you want your offspring to enjoy the same perks and benefits as we do you should consider the ramifications of our accumulated debt .

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
Yes the greater good , but remember future generations will not be able afford the wonderful social safety nets of our present country . If you are okay with that we can keep the lock down going indefinitely. If you want your offspring to enjoy the same perks and benefits as we do you should consider the ramifications of our accumulated debt .

I believe that with time and research a vaccine will be made available and so an indefinite lock down seems unlikely. Our accumulated debt was a problem before the lock down and will continue to be so afterwards.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
You would have to have an appreciation for human life in order to get it.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I believe that with time and research a vaccine will be made available and so an indefinite lock down seems unlikely. Our accumulated debt was a problem before the lock down and will continue to be so afterwards.

If only our current Gov. heeded the advice bestowed on to them that this day was coming and not waist money before it happened.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
If only our current Gov. heeded the advice bestowed on to them that this day was coming and not waist money before it happened.

Agree 100%.

Debt is certainly an issue whether it be through spending or unfunded tax cuts.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
But...but...they did increase the carbon tax so surely that will save us from going down the financial rabbit hole. That's it! :idea: What we need is a coronavirus tax.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
But...but...they did increase the carbon tax so surely that will save us from going down the financial rabbit hole. That's it! :idea: What we need is a coronavirus tax.

You should not have said that. Now you may have just given communist China loving globalist Turdeau an idea to implement another tax. I do not believe that Turdeau would ever pass up an opportunity to come out with another tax if he can for we the over taxed sheeple. This is not the time for Turdeau to be raising the carbon tax. How did this buffoon ever get so far in life with so little in the head? It's bloody amazing. Lol.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

Well, if you want to get back to normal like I want to happen then you are going to have to say enough already. Open the doors and let's all go out there and take our chances. I have gone out many, many times, And I have not caught the big bad scary flu yet, and neither anybody that I know as caught it yet either. And I think that I know why? It's because it is all just a bunch of bull chit. The only thing out there is what comes around every year? The seasonal flu.

To put it short and sweet, I was watching a video made in the states by Project Veritas where the founder approached a stop point, and asked a question to some national guard member who stopped him and the guard told him that all that is going on here is just your average seasonal flu problem, and not a major pandemic virus. There you have it. This is all about a seasonal flu and nothing more.

But yet, no matter what anyone tells you, I am pretty sure that you will still believe what your dyktator politicians and the lying and fake media are telling you. I believe that I already mentioned here some time back that there was a meeting in New York in 2019, put on by pro-vaccine man globalist deep state Bill Gates, and it was called Event201 where the discussion was all about a "global pandemic exercise". Gates wants to bring out a vaccine so he can get as many buffoons as he can to take his vaccine, and which he will make hundreds of billions from it.

Now do you think that this is all just a coincidence by chance that we are now living with some global pandemic exercise or not? As far as I am concerned, this is all just a globalist exercise hoax to see how we the people will react to this so called pandemic, so when the globalists are ready to bring out the next globalist pandemic, that will be even a more bigger and better one than this pandemic, then they will be ready to know as to what to do to make sure that we are all lock downed in our homes for months. It will be communism in action.

Just my opinion of course which I believe will happen in another few years. It will come one day, mark my words. This pandemic exercise will be a wuss compared to the next pandemic that will come along. Hey, you never know, eh?

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
Well, if you want to get back to normal like I want to happen then you are going to have to say enough already. Open the doors and let's all go out there and take our chances. I have gone out many, many times, And I have not caught the big bad scary flu yet, and neither anybody that I know as caught it yet either. And I think that I know why? It's because it is all just a bunch of bull chit. The only thing out there is what comes around every year? The seasonal flu.
To put it short and sweet, I was watching a video made in the states by Project Veritas where the founder approached a stop point, and asked a question to some national guard member who stopped him and the guard told him that all that is going on here is just your average seasonal flu problem, and not a major pandemic virus. There you have it. This is all about a seasonal flu and nothing more.
But yet, no matter what anyone tells you, I am pretty sure that you will still believe what your dyktator politicians and the lying and fake media are telling you. I believe that I already mentioned here some time back that there was a meeting in New York in 2019, put on by pro-vaccine man globalist deep state Bill Gates, and it was called Event201 where the discussion was all about a "global pandemic exercise". Gates wants to bring out a vaccine so he can get as many buffoons as he can to take his vaccine, and which he will make hundreds of billions from it.
Now do you think that this is all just a coincidence by chance that we are now living with some global pandemic exercise or not? As far as I am concerned, this is all just a globalist exercise hoax to see how we the people will react to this so called pandemic, so when the globalists are ready to bring out the next globalist pandemic, that will be even a more bigger and better one than this pandemic, then they will be ready to know as to what to do to make sure that we are all lock downed in our homes for months. It will be communism in action.
Just my opinion of course which I believe will happen in another few years. It will come one day, mark my words. This pandemic exercise will be a wuss compared to the next pandemic that will come along. Hey, you never know, eh?

I respect that this reflects your opinions about coronavirus, but I don't agree with them, which is fine. But here's my response.

My husband and I go out as well, we go shopping for things we need and we occasionally walk our dog, we certainly aren't holed up in our basements by any means, but we are taking the appropriate precautions. I don't know of any of my family or friends catching this virus but that's not conclusive evidence to me that it's not as dangerous as medical experts say it is.

I too watched the Project Veritas video and found it to be incredibly misleading. The guardsman was working at a coronavirus test center that O'Keefe went to in order to have a test done. First and foremost the guardsman was just that, a guardsman. He was neither a doctor, nor an epidemiologist. And O'Keefe misrepresented the answers the guardsmen gave him to fit his narrative, that was clear. In fact when O'Keefe drove away after the test was completed the directly quoted the guardsman as saying that it was overblown, and it was media hysteria. Well, the guardsman not once said those words. But since you are putting so much stock in what one particular guard said when he stated it was just the flu, why do you overlook what another guard said when O'Keefe pressed him in the same way with the same (misleading) question? So that I don't make any mistakes, here is the exchange O'Keefe had, verbatim, with that guardsman on that same day.

O'Keefe: "Is the pandemic as bad or is it just the flu?"

Guardsman: "Listen man, I can't really comment on that because I'm not a doctor or a biologist or anything. This is obviously pretty unprecedented and we're taking the proper precautions. It's always going to ensure your safety and the safety of those around you, alright? So it's not just the flu you know what I'm saying?"

Then of course we have the nurse who performed the test on O'Keefe. He pressed her in the same way to which she responded by saying that it was just so new and that some have nothing more than just a little cough, but that she knew there were bad cases as well.

And the others that he asked as he moved forward in line barely understood the question they were asked through the window, some clearly thought O'Keefe was referencing the test itself. So who's right and who's wrong? The guard who said it was just a flu or the guard who said it wasn't just the flu? For me that video proved nothing.

So lets have a look at Bill Gates. You believe that this is all part of his master plan to inject the world with his vaccine in order to make hundreds of billions of dollars? A man who already has a net worth of over 100 billion dollars. But is that his plan? Is that what Event201 was about? Or was it about an incredibly wealthy man who was trying to prepare the world for a global pandemic, and who now is donating funds to aid in discovering a vaccine? I don't know, the conspiracy theories are aplenty surrounding this virus, and I guess yours is no more crazy than Roseanne's where she claims the virus was invented to rid wealthy widows of their fortunes. There are even conspiracy theories as to where this virus originated. Some say bat soup, some say an armadillo looking creature and some say it was created in a lab and was deliberately unleashed upon the earth to achieve global domination. What the hell, may as well throw my own conspiracy theory out there, I say a butterfly farted in Wuhan, and here we are.

Finally, do I believe it's all just a hoax or a test run to see how compliant we will all be when "they" take over the world and enslave humanity in their communist agenda? Well, no I don't. And here's why. Because to pull off a test of your proposed magnitude it would require the full secret cooperation of governments the world over. Governments that can't even agree on the trade of lettuce. That's a pretty elaborate conspiracy. Kind of reminds me of David Icke's book The Big Secret in which he claimed that the worlds elite were "blood-drinking, flesh-eating, shape-shifting extraterrestrial reptilian humanoids with only one objective in their cold-blooded little heads: to enslave the human race." But like you said you never know right? Hell, if it comes to pass as you predict I'd be the first to tip a hat in your direction. Until then, we'll just have to wait and see. And yeah, until the time comes that Bill Gates is coming at me with a needle in his hand and crazy eyes, I'll continue following the advice of my government and medical experts for the best way to get through this pandemic.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I respect that this reflects your opinions about coronavirus, but I don't agree with them, which is fine. But here's my response.
My husband and I go out as well, we go shopping for things we need and we occasionally walk our dog, we certainly aren't holed up in our basements by any means, but we are taking the appropriate precautions. I don't know of any of my family or friends catching this virus but that's not conclusive evidence to me that it's not as dangerous as medical experts say it is.
I too watched the Project Veritas video and found it to be incredibly misleading. The guardsman was working at a coronavirus test center that O'Keefe went to in order to have a test done. First and foremost the guardsman was just that, a guardsman. He was neither a doctor, nor an epidemiologist. And O'Keefe misrepresented the answers the guardsmen gave him to fit his narrative, that was clear. In fact when O'Keefe drove away after the test was completed the directly quoted the guardsman as saying that it was overblown, and it was media hysteria. Well, the guardsman not once said those words. But since you are putting so much stock in what one particular guard said when he stated it was just the flu, why do you overlook what another guard said when O'Keefe pressed him in the same way with the same (misleading) question? So that I don't make any mistakes, here is the exchange O'Keefe had, verbatim, with that guardsman on that same day.
O'Keefe: "Is the pandemic as bad or is it just the flu?"
Guardsman: "Listen man, I can't really comment on that because I'm not a doctor or a biologist or anything. This is obviously pretty unprecedented and we're taking the proper precautions. It's always going to ensure your safety and the safety of those around you, alright? So it's not just the flu you know what I'm saying?"
Then of course we have the nurse who performed the test on O'Keefe. He pressed her in the same way to which she responded by saying that it was just so new and that some have nothing more than just a little cough, but that she knew there were bad cases as well.
And the others that he asked as he moved forward in line barely understood the question they were asked through the window, some clearly thought O'Keefe was referencing the test itself. So who's right and who's wrong? The guard who said it was just a flu or the guard who said it wasn't just the flu? For me that video proved nothing.
So lets have a look at Bill Gates. You believe that this is all part of his master plan to inject the world with his vaccine in order to make hundreds of billions of dollars? A man who already has a net worth of over 100 billion dollars. But is that his plan? Is that what Event201 was about? Or was it about an incredibly wealthy man who was trying to prepare the world for a global pandemic, and who now is donating funds to aid in discovering a vaccine? I don't know, the conspiracy theories are aplenty surrounding this virus, and I guess yours is no more crazy than Roseanne's where she claims the virus was invented to rid wealthy widows of their fortunes. There are even conspiracy theories as to where this virus originated. Some say bat soup, some say an armadillo looking creature and some say it was created in a lab and was deliberately unleashed upon the earth to achieve global domination. What the hell, may as well throw my own conspiracy theory out there, I say a butterfly farted in Wuhan, and here we are.
Finally, do I believe it's all just a hoax or a test run to see how compliant we will all be when "they" take over the world and enslave humanity in their communist agenda? Well, no I don't. And here's why. Because to pull off a test of your proposed magnitude it would require the full secret cooperation of governments the world over. Governments that can't even agree on the trade of lettuce. That's a pretty elaborate conspiracy. Kind of reminds me of David Icke's book The Big Secret in which he claimed that the worlds elite were "blood-drinking, flesh-eating, shape-shifting extraterrestrial reptilian humanoids with only one objective in their cold-blooded little heads: to enslave the human race." But like you said you never know right? Hell, if it comes to pass as you predict I'd be the first to tip a hat in your direction. Until then, we'll just have to wait and see. And yeah, until the time comes that Bill Gates is coming at me with a needle in his hand and crazy eyes, I'll continue following the advice of my government and medical experts for the best way to get through this pandemic.

That is the problem here. I know of no one myself who has caught this virus. I do not listen to those so called medical experts anymore. They are being paid to spread the bull about this scary bad seasonal virus flu. I have been going out almost everyday since all of this hoax began, and I have not caught this terrible scary virus yet. Did you know that the guy who runs the WHO was at one time a communist, and is great friends with the Chinese communist leader? We all should know by now that communists are nothing more than a bunch of psychopathic liars. The word truth makes them shake in their commie boots.

Well, you can take whatever you want to take from the video, and you have the right to think that it is misleading. I disagree with you. But that one guardsman said that there was no big pandemic going on from what he was noting other than just your regular seasonal virus flu that most people are getting. It is the MSM that is causing all this panic and fear mongering going on. This constant every hour of every day propaganda that is told to us all the time reminds me of what goes on in communist countries. Just keep repeating it over and over and over again until you can get the Joe and Mark six packs out there to believe you. If you cannot see some comparisons here, well maybe you need to open your brains up a little more. Hey, any nurse can now say that when someone coughs they now must have the plandemic virus and they will now be lumped in with those that have this so called real plandemic virus.

Event 201 did have as it's topic and discussed a possible "global pandemic exercise" at that meeting, and voila, six months later we now have a global plandemic what appears to be an exercise now happening. Just a coincidence, eh? Lefty Rosannne is a nut case like most lefty lieberals are. Indeed, what is going on is unprecedented alright. The world has never gone thru a global plandemic exercise like this one ever. And I know that David Icke talks a lot about things that appear to be way out there somewhere, but there are some things that he says makes a hell of a lot of sense to me.

Your dam right when I say that this is part of the globalist deep state plandemic exercise being put on by billionaires like Gates and Zuckerborg and many others who stand to make hundreds of billions of dollars once they can come up with a vaccine. A vaccine that will only fight this seasonal virus flu bug and that is it. But what he plans to put in that vaccine should have everybody worried. Ever heard of those little grain like looking RFID chips that have now been created? Little chips that will be able put in the Gates vaccine to be able to then track you wherever you go? No where to run and nowhere to hide anymore from the government. They will find you in the Antarctic if need be. This technology has already been invented. Now it's there to get the lemmings out there to get themselves vaccinated. I will bet that you will be first in line to get your shot, eh? I know that you will no doubt say that such conspiracy nonsense is ridiculous, but hey, it's out there. Why do you think that they created it for? To see if it works well for them and that is it? No way, Jose. This RFID chip is meant for you and me and thee. Just my opinion and belief of course.

It is as plain as day that this is all just a hoax. But sadly, there have been too many lemmings out there who will believe anything most of those lying politicians and the lying media will tell them. Those two need stupid people like those lemmings to be able to spread hoax viruses plandemics like this around. Question more as old Larry King always says at the end of his TV programs. Works well for me because I do question more.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Oh boy......If we think that we've seen a lot of conspiracy theories after 9/11.......

Well folks......you ain't seen nuthin yet.............

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Well, when this first started I thought that if this lasted more than a month I thought that my wife and I might be at each other's throat, with no one to talk to but each other....
Well.... after all the daily phone call with all her lady friends, it seems like we agree on more things than we ever did before and we talk more than we ever did before....

Anyone else experiencing the same phenomenon?

Because for me it is a phenomenon!

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Well, when this first started I thought that if this lasted more than a month I thought that my wife and I might be at each other's throat, with no one to talk to but each other....
Well.... after all the daily phone call with all her lady friends, it seems like we agree on more things than we ever did before and we talk more than we ever did before....
Anyone else experiencing the same phenomenon?
Because for me it is a phenomenon!

Well, after taking up drinking and getting looped so much now because of this virus, the other day I tried to hit on my wife. She told me to get lost you pervert. Pretty bloody sad, eh? LOL.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
It help if you share the beer with her!

I would love to, but it is starting to get to expensive with all of this drinking going on around here with me, so i am just going to have to keep all of my beer all for myself! She will just have to go buy her own beer, and let's see if she will share her beer with me! But that may just get me an empty beer bottle whacked on my head. Hey, you never know, eh? Lol.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
That is the problem here. I know of no one myself who has caught this virus. I do not listen to those so called medical experts anymore. They are being paid to spread the bull about this scary bad seasonal virus flu. I have been going out almost everyday since all of this hoax began, and I have not caught this terrible scary virus yet. Did you know that the guy who runs the WHO was at one time a communist, and is great friends with the Chinese communist leader? We all should know by now that communists are nothing more than a bunch of psychopathic liars. The word truth makes them shake in their commie boots.
Well, you can take whatever you want to take from the video, and you have the right to think that it is misleading. I disagree with you. But that one guardsman said that there was no big pandemic going on from what he was noting other than just your regular seasonal virus flu that most people are getting. It is the MSM that is causing all this panic and fear mongering going on. This constant every hour of every day propaganda that is told to us all the time reminds me of what goes on in communist countries. Just keep repeating it over and over and over again until you can get the Joe and Mark six packs out there to believe you. If you cannot see some comparisons here, well maybe you need to open your brains up a little more. Hey, any nurse can now say that when someone coughs they now must have the plandemic virus and they will now be lumped in with those that have this so called real plandemic virus.
Event 201 did have as it's topic and discussed a possible "global pandemic exercise" at that meeting, and voila, six months later we now have a global plandemic what appears to be an exercise now happening. Just a coincidence, eh? Lefty Rosannne is a nut case like most lefty lieberals are. Indeed, what is going on is unprecedented alright. The world has never gone thru a global plandemic exercise like this one ever. And I know that David Icke talks a lot about things that appear to be way out there somewhere, but there are some things that he says makes a hell of a lot of sense to me.
Your dam right when I say that this is part of the globalist deep state plandemic exercise being put on by billionaires like Gates and Zuckerborg and many others who stand to make hundreds of billions of dollars once they can come up with a vaccine. A vaccine that will only fight this seasonal virus flu bug and that is it. But what he plans to put in that vaccine should have everybody worried. Ever heard of those little grain like looking RFID chips that have now been created? Little chips that will be able put in the Gates vaccine to be able to then track you wherever you go? No where to run and nowhere to hide anymore from the government. They will find you in the Antarctic if need be. This technology has already been invented. Now it's there to get the lemmings out there to get themselves vaccinated. I will bet that you will be first in line to get your shot, eh? I know that you will no doubt say that such conspiracy nonsense is ridiculous, but hey, it's out there. Why do you think that they created it for? To see if it works well for them and that is it? No way, Jose. This RFID chip is meant for you and me and thee. Just my opinion and belief of course.
It is as plain as day that this is all just a hoax. But sadly, there have been too many lemmings out there who will believe anything most of those lying politicians and the lying media will tell them. Those two need stupid people like those lemmings to be able to spread hoax viruses plandemics like this around. Question more as old Larry King always says at the end of his TV programs. Works well for me because I do question more.

So because you or no one you know has had the misfortune of contracting this virus, that proves to you that it's a hoax? What about the information we see every day reflecting the number of infections and deaths. Are all of the "infected" in on the hoax? And what about the dead? Are they in on the hoax as well? Yes I know that the man at the head of the WHO has a questionable history and I am aware of the controversy associated with his connection to the Chinese President. But again, does this equate to this virus being a hoax that governments the world over would be willing to take part in?

Yes I can take what I want from the video and what I took was, misleading questions, fabricated responses and nothing to verify that coronavirus is any less dangerous than what is being claimed. You say the one guardsman said it was just a flu, who you conveniently misquoted once more, but I digress. And again you dismiss the other guardsman who said it was not just a flu. So clearly you cherry picked from the video exactly what fits your narrative. Further your claims of what the nurse conveyed is again, not reflective of what she stated. She stated that while some will have a little cough she also sees bad cases.

So Event201 was a prelude to what "they" were going to do to the world, again with the full cooperation of governments who would volunteer to have their respective economies collapse. Roseanne is a nut yes, but it seems she's not alone in the bowl. And David Icke could shout any one conspiracy theory he wants in my face for a thousand years, I will never find credibility in anything a man says who at the same time claims that Queen Elizabeth is a shape shifting alien lizards who drinks human blood.

So let me get your next point straight. The billionaires you mention who are... already billionaires... unleashed upon the world a deadly virus BEFORE there's a vaccine? Meaning that they themselves could be at risk of contracting said virus and dying before the vaccine was available that they could market... to make billions. Do you see how that falls apart?

Yeah, I've heard of radio frequency identification chips. They've been around for decades. They're widely used to register livestock, my dog has one, some credit cards have them. And they can also be used to track stolen vehicles and even Alzheimer's patients. They can be pretty handy little things. You obviously believe that they are intended to be implanted in people all over the world for nefarious reasons. Well, okay but to what end? What would Bill Gates have to gain by knowing that you, average Joe, went to Walmart last week? And what does the government have to gain by knowing you stopped at MacDonald's the other day? What do you suppose they are going to do with this crucial information?

If you look further than thinking that Bill or your government have a vested interest in your every movement, have you stopped to consider these RFID's could be used for beneficial reasons? Like tracking registered sex offenders? Rapists? Pedophiles? And have you thought to consider the medical information that could be stored on one that could be helpful to emergency/first responders? See sometimes there's a bigger picture beyond the blinders.

Would I get a vaccination meant to protect me against coronavirus? Well, I get a flu shot every year so yeah, I probably would. And since I do get a flu shot every year, as far as I know Bill Gates already knows my every movement. Hey, maybe he made little clones of himself and the little chips are actually tiny vessels that the clones are inside of, inside our bodies right now, having been injected with the flu shot! Ooh, I may be onto something here:

It may be plain as day to you that this is all a hoax, and that's fine, that's your opinion and your belief. No one can take that from you. However, I'm confident that it's not some hoax or a billionaire/governmental conspiracy so that they can know where I went to buy toilet paper last Thursday.

Last edited: