Why all of a sudden Canadians care about people who die from a virus.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
So because you or no one you know has had the misfortune of contracting this virus, that proves to you that it's a hoax? What about the information we see every day reflecting the number of infections and deaths. Are all of the "infected" in on the hoax? And what about the dead? Are they in on the hoax as well? Yes I know that the man at the head of the WHO has a questionable history and I am aware of the controversy associated with his connection to the Chinese President. But again, does this equate to this virus being a hoax that governments the world over would be willing to take part in?
Yes I can take what I want from the video and what I took was, misleading questions, fabricated responses and nothing to verify that coronavirus is any less dangerous than what is being claimed. You say the one guardsman said it was just a flu, who you conveniently misquoted once more, but I digress. And again you dismiss the other guardsman who said it was not just a flu. So clearly you cherry picked from the video exactly what fits your narrative. Further your claims of what the nurse conveyed is again, not reflective of what she stated. She stated that while some will have a little cough she also sees bad cases.
So Event201 was a prelude to what "they" were going to do to the world, again with the full cooperation of governments who would volunteer to have their respective economies collapse. Roseanne is a nut yes, but it seems she's not alone in the bowl. And David Icke could shout any one conspiracy theory he wants in my face for a thousand years, I will never find credibility in anything a man says who at the same time claims that Queen Elizabeth is a shape shifting alien lizards who drinks human blood.
So let me get your next point straight. The billionaires you mention who are... already billionaires... unleashed upon the world a deadly virus BEFORE there's a vaccine? Meaning that they themselves could be at risk of contracting said virus and dying before the vaccine was available that they could market... to make billions. Do you see how that falls apart?
Yeah, I've heard of radio frequency identification chips. They've been around for decades. They're widely used to register livestock, my dog has one, some credit cards have them. And they can also be used to track stolen vehicles and even Alzheimer's patients. They can be pretty handy little things. You obviously believe that they are intended to be implanted in people all over the world for nefarious reasons. Well, okay but to what end? What would Bill Gates have to gain by knowing that you, average Joe, went to Walmart last week? And what does the government have to gain by knowing you stopped at MacDonald's the other day? What do you suppose they are going to do with this crucial information?
If you look further than thinking that Bill or your government have a vested interest in your every movement, have you stopped to consider these RFID's could be used for beneficial reasons? Like tracking registered sex offenders? Rapists? Pedophiles? And have you thought to consider the medical information that could be stored on one that could be helpful to emergency/first responders? See sometimes there's a bigger picture beyond the blinders.
Would I get a vaccination meant to protect me against coronavirus? Well, I get a flu shot every year so yeah, I probably would. And since I do get a flu shot every year, as far as I know Bill Gates already knows my every movement. Hey, maybe he made little clones of himself and the little chips are actually tiny vessels that the clones are inside of, inside our bodies right now, having been injected with the flu shot! Ooh, I may be onto something here:
It may be plain as day to you that this is all a hoax, and that's fine, that's your opinion and your belief. No one can take that from you. However, I'm confident that it's not some hoax or a billionaire/governmental conspiracy so that they can know where I went to buy toilet paper last Thursday.

All the information that you keep getting on TV is all propaganda and bullshit. Why does it have to be reported over and over and over and over again? We all know and have heard enough about this China virus a million bloody times on TV. It's endless all day long about this hoax virus. What is being done here is the same thing as it is being done in communist countries where the commie news reporter comes on TV and keeps telling people every day the wonders of communism. No dissent allowed. One of Turdeau's lieberal ilk even wants to make a law that no one can question this China virus. What Turdeau and the lying media says must be believe or else. This is not the old Canada anymore. This is communist brainwashing plain and simple going on right now in Canuckistan.

Maybe there is no China virus at all out there other than the regular seasonal flu that comes around every year, and there would be no fear for them or anyone else from getting the China virus. But it was a great excuse to try and implement their plans of world domination by taking and making this planned plandemic exercise Event 201 an excuse to test the waters to see how far the buffoons out there will react to this scary virus. Then when the next plandemic comes along they will know what to do and fix the gliches to get the whole world to pretty much shut down, and have the whole world vaccinated and chipped.

The only reason that the globalist elite deep state have to fear is getting caught and exposed, and I believe that Trump is doing that right now. Many are doing that now and exposing their globalist agenda. But I do like the idea of chipping pedophiles and other people who should be chipped. The globalists are not interested in one going to McDumps or Wallymart but they still will know as to whenever and wherever one goes. No more privacy. Ones trip to the whorehouse and they will know. But I am pretty sure that there are enough Canadian dummies out there that would accept the chip if it were sugar coated.

I have not and never will take the flu shot because I do not believe in them. I do not want to inject anything into my body that may harm me. Inject your body with all the vaccines you want to, but leave others alone who do not want to be injected. It's my body and not the governments body, although it would appear as though our bodies do now belong to the government. I believe that staying healthy like getting plenty of sunshine, exercise, eat well and keep ones immune system up and running is the way to go. Too much sugar weakens the immune system. Too much sugar is poison to the body.
Get the chip and they will always know where you are. You have just lost your freedom and your privacy forever.

At least these days I am now able to buy toilet paper. People causing a toilet paper shortage was one of the most stupid things any Canadian could have done. This was not a shit making flu, it was a respiratory flu. No one can ever say that most Canadians are that smart but hey can easily say that most Canadians appear to be quite stupid.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Another bloody Alex Jones fan!