Who Cares, we hate Canada

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
warby said:
I'm shocked there's even the hint that I'd even considered looking it up on the map let alone visit!

It's the other U.S. state aint it, like Mexico or something

Yup it's boring and ugly. The people suck too. Stay away.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Re: RE: Who Cares, we hate Canada

warby said:
Funny that, most people come to Canada because they mess up life wherever they lived before they arrive on your precious land.
You need more people there because you have a low population, no wonder when you look at what's on offer.

Furthermore, apart from killing seals and mooses, taking crack and complaining about immigrants (are there any real natives in Canada?) there aint much to do in Canada so you're lucky anyone bothers to move there.

You're the same as Mexico.

that's just a rumour, intended to keep people oot. It's working too.

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario

Finder said:
Just the Facts said:
Freethinker said:
There is a total correspondence between the way of thinking between the christian fanatic and the muslim fanatic. Both are willing to kill thinking they are doing gods good work. Both expect gods reward for murder.

That's true, there are nutbars of all races, colours and creeds. The main difference is that there is not a worldwide network of Christian abortion doctor killers plotting the annihalation of all abortion doctors. Secondly, it would be difficult if not impossible to justify killing abortion doctors based on Christian scripture. Jihadi's use the Quaran to justify themselves all the time. Lastly, I don't think you will find that 60% of Christians support the killing of abortion doctors.

Those are the main three differences I can think of off the top of my head.

I'd love to know where you get your figurers from.

Secondly Chrsitians have used the bible to prosicute Jews, Women, Gays and each other for the past 2000 years.

They can use whatever they want to justify whatever they want. I know people use the bible to justify all kinds of evil things. Firstly, "The Bible" is not the same as Christian scripture. Secondly, you can make all kinds of arguments proving the ones who are using the Bible to justify evil are wrong. Not so with Jihad. Jihad is obligatory to Muslims. Some even call it the sixth pillar of Islam. That's a lot different than finding some obscure passage in the old testament justifying the killing of homosexuals, or anything along those lines.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital

Just the Facts said:
Finder said:
Just the Facts said:
Freethinker said:
There is a total correspondence between the way of thinking between the christian fanatic and the muslim fanatic. Both are willing to kill thinking they are doing gods good work. Both expect gods reward for murder.

That's true, there are nutbars of all races, colours and creeds. The main difference is that there is not a worldwide network of Christian abortion doctor killers plotting the annihalation of all abortion doctors. Secondly, it would be difficult if not impossible to justify killing abortion doctors based on Christian scripture. Jihadi's use the Quaran to justify themselves all the time. Lastly, I don't think you will find that 60% of Christians support the killing of abortion doctors.

Secondly Chrsitians have used the bible to prosicute Jews, Women, Gays and each other for the past 2000 years.

They can use whatever they want to justify whatever they want. I know people use the bible to justify all kinds of evil things. Firstly, "The Bible" is not the same as Christian scripture. Secondly, you can make all kinds of arguments proving the ones who are using the Bible to justify evil are wrong. Not so with Jihad. Jihad is obligatory to Muslims. Some even call it the sixth pillar of Islam. That's a lot different than finding some obscure passage in the old testament justifying the killing of homosexuals, or anything along those lines.

I'll admit to possibly being wrong, but doesn't call for Jihad usually stem from Koranic texts? Or at least in the minds of those calling for Jihad.

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario

Nikki said:
But that isn't the point. The point is that there was a comment made saying there are "no christian extremists" which is obviously false. Noone is sayint that the muslim extremists aren't the most violent and crazy today.

Fair enough. I guess if one was a stickler for detail one would argue the use of the word extremist. A Christian who kills abortion doctors is not an extremist, he's a nutcase. But I don't wanna go there. :)

Nikki

Free Thinker
Jul 6, 2006
calgary,ab
www.avonbynikki.com

Just the Facts said:
Nikki said:
But that isn't the point. The point is that there was a comment made saying there are "no christian extremists" which is obviously false. Noone is sayint that the muslim extremists aren't the most violent and crazy today.

Fair enough. I guess if one was a stickler for detail one would argue the use of the word extremist. A Christian who kills abortion doctors is not an extremist, he's a nutcase. But I don't wanna go there. :)

I don't know I think that counts as an extremist. In my books anyone who murders in the name of religion is an extremist. Now a nut job is that lady from fox news that I posted further back. Even the fox news anchor said she was a crazy person... 8O

Nikki

Free Thinker
Jul 6, 2006
calgary,ab
www.avonbynikki.com
Does anyone here watch Global National at all? I was just thinking about the lady that this thread was originally started about.

I saw a piece on there about a boy who is being deported back to France. He is 18 years old and was sent to Canada to live with relatives after his parents died. He spent most of his life locked away in the house but is now focused on getting an education. He covered 6 grades in 2 years and loves this country and wants to be a productive member of our society.

He is set to be deported on July 23. The only reason he is being deported is because when he came over here from France his stupid relatives didn't do the paper work right.Now I find it disgusting that our government is willing to deport someone like this who wants to get an education, work and be a Canadian and yet we let people who are spreadign hate about our country stay???? 8O Does anyone else find this confusing??? :?

Also I couldn't find a link to the story but if anyone else can, please post it :)

typingrandomstuff

Duration_Improvate
Inexperience, slow process, lazy people, straighforward, corruptions, ordinary starters, no new methods, and over sympathy and no reward for certain things may result in the country's downside. Thank you for reading. Good side: the land, and the people there who is friendly and helpful.

A friend told me these.

Thank you.

Graeme

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2006
Finder said:
In a nut shell I think we should tolerate there traditions and beliefs but when it becomes into the public domian, anybody be it Christian, Islamic or Hindu must respect our seculer societies beliefs formost.

why should one group of people put someone else’s beliefs before their's?

That is kind of nuts and authoritarian-'nationalist' if you ask me Finder. While I agree with most on here that if you strongly don't like the way we are doing things here than you should leave, I think you are being rather hypocritical for you to tell people they should follow particular set of beliefs instead of there own when it may come in to contact with you.

On the other hand I fully believe in not accepting, forcing out, and 'fighting' people who hold views that are so contrary to our own that they could be dangerous or cause significant problems and threaten the freedom of our society to properly govern itself.

Graeme

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2006

Finder said:
Just the Facts said:
Freethinker said:

and virtually every other culture has used some assemblance of writing to do the same... so what's your point.

Caleb-Dain Matton

Electoral Member
Jun 14, 2006
Sarnia, Ontario
www.commondreams.org
Graeme said:
Finder said:
In a nut shell I think we should tolerate there traditions and beliefs but when it becomes into the public domian, anybody be it Christian, Islamic or Hindu must respect our seculer societies beliefs formost.

why should one group of people put someone else’s beliefs before their's?

That is kind of nuts and authoritarian-'nationalist' if you ask me Finder. While I agree with most on here that if you strongly don't like the way we are doing things here than you should leave, I think you are being rather hypocritical for you to tell people they should follow particular set of beliefs instead of there own when it may come in to contact with you.

On the other hand I fully believe in not accepting, forcing out, and 'fighting' people who hold views that are so contrary to our own that they could be dangerous or cause significant problems and threaten the freedom of our society to properly govern itself.

I agree. To each his own as long as it is not to affect someone else's right to exist.