Where's the Thread on "George Floyd" ????

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Protect & Serve Walter.....Protect & Serve. It sounds sooo familiar but I just can't recall where I've heard the phrase before?
Many police forces use that slogan. But if you're pissing into the wind you might get wet.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I believe it is serve and protect. Have to ask TB what the penalty is for getting it wrong.
You get your neck knelt on for eight minutes. See if you can survive it.

It's both. I think "protect and serve" is the more common, but that's just an impression.

It's a motto, ferfoxsake, not a law or a blood-oath.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
It is not clear: did he break his neck or strangulate him?
3 minutes of strangling may be enough to kill man.

Obviously, they took GF behind a car thinking they were away from cameras!

It may be GF resisted their arrest.. the police would consider this a challenge..

Some policemen and jailers are psychopaths.. psychologically they are like criminals.. the criminal is (stupidly) against the law, while the police and the jailer (cunningly) exploit the law to their sadism and cruelty.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The mob are blind to facts: they move with emotion.. some of them are without work, others have hatred because of his suffering the circumstances of life.. they need a spark to ignite their fury.

Anyhow, it is God's work to demean the Zionist Trump.

Trump is a Jewish Zionist biasing to the side of the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv to the disadvantage of the Arab and Muslims, from the first day of his reigning.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
But the strange thing: some white and black women about naked coming before the police and among the mob.. why naked .. what they expect and what they want :lol:

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Neither one of us are medical examinators, etc....but in your opinion, if the above didn't happen, would this George Floyd have died minutes later?

The question on my mind is that if the article that Walter posted is correct (ie. asphyxiation not the cause), what are the chances that those police would face any consequence at all related to murder charges?

Looks lke fun and I could use a boxful of new shoes that arent my size.

You need to get your order in earlier