When Dems are in power

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
"Children are why I went from housewife to House speaker because of the children," Pelosi said during a news conference. "That one in five children in America lives in poverty — as a mother of five, I couldn't abide to that and wanted to make a difference in public policy. One in five goes to sleep hungry at night, hungry at night. And that was even before the coronavirus. And I've always said the three most important issues facing the Congress are our children, our children, our children.

Which one of her five is living rough?

• Haha
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
"Children are why I went from housewife to House speaker because of the children," Pelosi said during a news conference. "That one in five children in America lives in poverty — as a mother of five, I couldn't abide to that and wanted to make a difference in public policy. One in five goes to sleep hungry at night, hungry at night. And that was even before the coronavirus. And I've always said the three most important issues facing the Congress are our children, our children, our children.

Which one of her five is living rough?
I didn't get past house wife to house speaker when I realized she was full of crap and the money was to reward the unions for helping win the election.

Reactions: petros

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I didn't get past house wife to house speaker when I realized she was full of crap and the money was to reward the unions for helping win the election.
Pay back for cancelling XL after getting huge donations from now pissed off unions who thought Biden wouldn't fuck them.

Wait until Line 5 blowback hits Sarnia and Montreal

Reactions: Twin_Moose