What's Trump Done Now?

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Every one is still prophesying gloom and doom? I'll go wake Chicken Little.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Sad, not funny.

The constant blather about political leaders, regardless of stripe, is laughable. Some use questionable cites, or none at all. Many posters make predictions based on gut feelings, aliens or the Illuminati. It's further supported by inane comments such as, "Mark my words..."; I know this isn't going to end well..."; "It's obvious what's going to happen..."

For months people have been predicting Trump's impeachment, but he's still president. In the months since he took office, the news agencies aren't quite as acerbic as they were at the start. Washington may not like the way he does business, but they have to get used to it.

Life goes on.

Musky

Time Out
May 19, 2017
Sad, not funny.

The constant blather about political leaders, regardless of stripe, is laughable. Some use questionable cites, or none at all. Many posters make predictions based on gut feelings, aliens or the Illuminati. It's further supported by inane comments such as, "Mark my words..."; I know this isn't going to end well..."; "It's obvious what's going to happen..."

For months people have been predicting Trump's impeachment, but he's still president. In the months since he took office, the news agencies aren't quite as acerbic as they were at the start. Washington may not like the way he does business, but they have to get used to it.

Life goes on.

Are you drunk?

He hasn't filled out his admin yet then pukes out how he will renegotiate trade deals including the Paris agreement....which is funny in itself....hoax and all.

It's a big covfefe.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
He could probably teach you a thing or two about it. His executive orders probably take a lot more effort than your posts!

On the contrary, his executive orders seem to be pretty goddam spontaneous with as much thought behind them as "what am I going to wear to work, today?"

Musky

Time Out
May 19, 2017
On the contrary, his executive orders seem to be pretty goddam spontaneous with as much thought behind them as "what am I going to wear to work, today?"

Golf pants....bigly golf pants.

[youtube]D0_iGsLCmPs[/youtube]

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
He could probably teach you a thing or two about it. His executive orders probably take a lot more effort than your posts!

I like how you said his executive orders "probably" take more effort than a post like there could be room for doubt.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I like how you said his executive orders "probably" take more effort than a post like there could be room for doubt.

Just a "safety mechanism" I generally use when making statements as there is always some idiot who will try to get you on a technicality.

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I know. It's still funny though. Can't be sure with Trump. He mocked and gloated over the London terror attacks yesterday. It's possible his executive orders are less thought out than a post on this forum.