What's Trump Done Now?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Trump is NOT welcome at the Philadelphia Synagogue.
http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2018/1...ot-welcome-pittsburgh-intv-newday-sot-vpx.cnn
I guess that they don't want to be explioted by the fascist for the sake of his photo op..
So what? You are a trumphater just like that guy who shot those Jews.

Tree of Life Rabbi to CNN: Trump ‘Always Welcome’ at Our Synagogue, ‘He Is My President

“The president of the United States is always welcome,” said Myers. “I’m a citizen, he is my president. He is certainly welcome.”
https://www.breitbart.com/video/201...attack-trump-always-welcome-to-our-synagogue/

There is video at the link, Yah lyin NAZ! - It even transcribes and reports the exchange with the CNN reporter!!!!
;)
Geez george, using a paddlewheel for propaganda!....Pffft!

YOU'RE FIRED!!!

Last edited:

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Yes so what if a president is so toxic nobody wants him anywhere near a church where people have been massacred.

That always happens.

Thats normal.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Repeating a proven lie makes YOU look like a nazi too
:|
as if you din't know

you're fired too

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Can you imagine having Trump console the families of victims?

Just inappropriate.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
So what? You are a trumphater just like that guy who shot those Jews.
Tree of Life Rabbi to CNN: Trump ‘Always Welcome’ at Our Synagogue, ‘He Is My President
“The president of the United States is always welcome,” said Myers. “I’m a citizen, he is my president. He is certainly welcome.”
https://www.breitbart.com/video/201...attack-trump-always-welcome-to-our-synagogue/
There is video at the link, Yah lyin NAZ! - It even transcribes and reports the exchange with the CNN reporter!!!!
;)
Geez george, using a paddlewheel for propaganda!....Pffft!
YOU'RE FIRED!!!
Breitbart.com is not a legitimate news source.

Neither is Sputnik.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I see you morons didn't watch the video of the rabbi talking
:)
lol...yah commie nazi gobalist idjits...too stupid to push play...or just scared of exposure?

The actual exchange with the cnn reporter is there too, but keep on lying so everyone will know!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Did you read further where it said the Rabbi welcomes Trump?
We shall see how that goes, Up to now, Trump's only interested anywhere has been for ME, MY, MINE, I'M and he's not likely to change his stripes tomorrow. The Rabbi is going to be a prop in a Trump electioneering photo op.. Everyone I'll know it and the Rabbi will carry great regrets for relying on a proto-Nazi to provide some sort of leadership for his broken country.

It's going to be a schit-frst at best.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Nothing trump could possibly do could be a low as the way you are dishonestly using the incident of the slaughter of those jews to direct hate at someone who is NOT responsible because it suits your political propaganda purposes.

That's as low as it is possible to be punkin.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Rabbi, Jewish leaders disagree on welcoming Trump to Pittsburgh

The rabbi of the Pittsburgh synagogue where 11 people were massacred said Monday that President Trump is “always welcome” in the city — despite Jewish leaders rejecting a possible visit from the commander-in-chief unless he denounces white nationalism.
“The president of the United States is always welcome. I’m a citizen, he’s my president. He is certainly welcome,” Tree of Life Rabbi Jeffrey Myers said on CNN.
Myers vowed that his broken congregation will bounce back from the horrific attack.

If that isn't good enough how about from The Hill

Tree of Life synagogue rabbi: Trump is ‘certainly welcome' to visit

If that still isn't good enough I posted the NYT article this morning in another thread

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Nothing trump could possibly be a low as the way you are using the slaughter of those jews to direct hate at someone who is NOT responsible because it suits your propaganda purposes.
That's as low as it is possible to be.
He's "the boss if everything" but he's not responsible. Of course he isn't. The Media are to blame for turning American culture into a toxic waste pit, not the Fascist demagogue Trump.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
What's your feelings on the 4 bullet holes in the GOP office in Florida that DB posted?
It's a Republican plot to undermine the Democrats a couple of days before the election ...just as the Democrats sent bombs to themselves.

Did anyone get hurt?

No?

Bad shot? Lucky shot? Skilled shot?