What's Trump Done Now?

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Being replaced with sanctions and support for the citizens of Iran to overthrow their dictators.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Being replaced with sanctions and support for the citizens of Iran to overthrow their dictators.

American sanctions don,t carry the weight they used to Walter. As for dictators we only have to examine the lives of the indeginous peoples of Palestine to understand who is and who is not flush with dictatorial powers and that in this Palestinian case thier tormentors are Israeli, nation stealing scumbags and liars and murderers of the lowest order. The destruction of Israel will sadden no one. After uncle sham they will cease to exist without a similarly wealthy and stupidly corrupt country like the USA.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Reading Wally's ignorant shit makes me feel like this...

OpposingDigit

Electoral Member
Aug 27, 2017
I am hoping that North Korea now tells the world that they will negotiate a nuke deal with China, Russia and the E.U. and that the U.S. should not be involved. That would put Trump right in his place and the Nobel Peace Prize out of reach.

And, I think that the E.U. will sell lots of Airbus planes to Iran as it plays the Good-Cop/Bad-Cop routine. But make no mistake, when the bullets start to fly, Europe will help Trump and Israel load the weapons.

I thought that Iran responded quite well, with the suggestion that they would honour the deal without the U.S.. But, make no mistake, Iran will be working 24-7 on ballistic missiles and prepare for the coming war.

Israel wants an attack today ..... because they can not defend against ballistic missiles with such a short distance of travel and time. Saudi Arabia might be able to stop a few, but not Israel. Israel is gonna to tempt/threaten and cajole Iran in order to provoke the war ..... tomorrow morning if at all possible. Israel would like the war to begin on Syrian soil and then develop into a regional war.

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I am hoping that North Korea now tells the world that they will negotiate a nuke deal with China, Russia and the E.U. and that the U.S. should not be involved. That would put Trump right in his place and the Nobel Peace Prize out of reach.

And, I think that the E.U. will sell lots of Airbus planes to Iran as it plays the Good-Cop/Bad-Cop routine. But make no mistake, when the bullets start to fly, Europe will help Trump and Israel load the weapons.

I thought that Iran responded quite well, with the suggestion that they would honour the deal without the U.S.. But, make no mistake, Iran will be working 24-7 on ballistic missiles and prepare for the coming war.

Israel wants an attack today ..... because they can not defend against ballistic missiles with such a short distance of travel and time. Saudi Arabia might be able to stop a few, but not Israel. Israel is gonna to tempt/threaten and cajole Iran in ordet to provoke the war ..... tomorrow morning if at all possible.

Gimmee more salty tears.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006

Israel wants an attack today ..... because they can not defend against ballistic missiles with such a short distance of travel and time. Saudi Arabia might be able to stop a few, but not Israel. Israel is gonna to tempt/threaten and cajole Iran in order to provoke the war ..... tomorrow morning if at all possible. Israel would like the war to begin on Syrian soil and then develop into a regional war.

Russian S300 already in Iran, and has been for some time. Israel may not score any signifigant hits. Israel wants this war immeadiately and it wants the USA to spend the money and manpower. Watch thier Anglo American slaves hurry to arms.

Source: Moon of Alabama

With a very belligerent speech Trump nixed the nuclear deal with Iran. He also lied a lot in it. Neither is a surprise. The United States only keeps agreements as long as they are to its short term advantage - just ask native Americans. One can never count on the U.S. to keep its word.
Trump will reimpose U.S. sanctions on Iran because:

• The nuclear deal was negotiated by the Obama administration and thus must be bad;
  • Israel wants to keep Iran as the boogeyman;
  • the Zionists and right wing nuts in the U.S. want the U.S. to attack Iran;
  • MAGA - Trump needs Iran as enemy of the Gulf states to sell more U.S. weapons.
Three European countries, Britain, France and Germany, were naive enough to think they could prevent this. The EU3 offered the U.S. to put additional sanctions on Iran for other pretended reason - ballistic missiles and the Iranian engagement in Syria. I was disgusted when I first read of the plan. It was obvious from the beginning that it would only discredit these countries AND fail.
Luckily Italy and some eastern European countries shot the effort down at the EU level. They were not willing to sacrifice their credibility over the issue. The nuclear agreement was signed and should be followed by all sides. They pointed out that there was no guarantee from Trump that any additional European effort would change his view.
Over the last weeks some last EU3 attempts to influence Trump were made. They were in vain:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Yer too stoopid fer werds.

That,s the whole of you Walter included in that short juvenile quip. You go live in Israel, I,ll give you the money to immigrate, you should be there to witness all the walls coming down so you can enjoy the company of terrified zionist pigs scrambling over thier compatriots bodies and fighting for births on rusty stinking fishing boats.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
The nice thing about being ruled by Joooooz! is they're a hell of a lot smarter than Nazi imbeciles like DorkBieber and Probing Digit.

You have an odd idea of what constitutes smart but you feel safe living with total Zionist control of your country. I think I should not place to much trust in your thinking unless of course you are a Native American Indiginous zionist shjthead. Plant many trees in Israel?

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Does this remind anyone else of the release of the US hostages in Iran when Reagan was elected? Ollie North is even in the news