What is the Stupidest Animal on Earth?

YoungJoonKim

Electoral Member
Aug 19, 2007
What is the stupidest animal on Earth?
Who stopped the evolution of animal and chained them to domestication to be "stupid"?
Who destroys the most of the nature?
Who warms the Earth [according to some]?
Who kills the most of most intentionally that has self-consciousness?
Who wants to rule everything?
Who twists God so much that it ain't so funny anymore?
Who uses God's name so that they can benefit?

[I'd like to say this here because of what Albertabound is saying.
Are Elites and conspirators not also humans?
What did Shakespeare say?
" I am a Jew. Hath not a Jew eyes? Hath not a Jew hands,
organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions; fed with the same
food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases,
heal'd by the same means, warm'd and cool'd by the same winter
and summer, as a Christian is? If you prick us, do we not bleed? If
you tickle us, do we not laugh? If you poison us, do we not die?
And if you wrong us, do we not revenge? If we are like you in the
rest, we will resemble you in that."
If Jew were portrayed so evil and yet proven to be fully human, fully self-conscious, and fully same as us, are they not "us"?

In nature, are we not EVIL, not just politicians, priests, patriots, peasants, and so on?
Is it not normal history to repeat?

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
stupidest animal? without question it's a certain sub species of elephants:

YoungJoonKim

Electoral Member
Aug 19, 2007
I hope you understand that once we removed one evil, we just get another.
Look at Hitler
Look at Stalin
Look at Saddam
Look at Osama
Look at Bush.. [lol]

It keeps coming and it will never end.
Just like when Romans removed Etruscans, they themselves BECAME the evil.
Well, they started out as barbaric society [kidnapping woman for babies, raping, criminal gatherings...etc]
People never change and that includes myself.
You never know whether if Democrats might become Republican itself

warrior_won

Time Out
Nov 21, 2007

Humans.

Who stopped the evolution of animal and chained them to domestication to be "stupid"?

No one stopped them. They just saw how stupid people were becoming and declined their invitation to the evolutionary party. "Fashionably late," as my brother's dog says.

The stupidest beings on the planet. See answer to question #1.

According to the stupidest beings on the planet, it's cows. Cow flatulence is the leading cause of global warming.

See question #1.

The Roman Catholic Church.

Tele-Evangelists.

Tele-Evangelists.

Cattle farmers who send money to tele-evangelists.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Ok, time for a bit of creativity:

What the? I'm in a bowel? Where am I? I'm a Goldfish?.......... What the? I'm in a Bowel? Where am I? I'm a Goldfish?

Who said they're stupid?
Who said that they stopped?

Everything is natural, even the things we use and create with our bare hands... that's in our nature. Nature itself is not being destroyed.... it's being modified. What can survive the modification or evolution if you will depends on survival of the fittest, then the cycle continues.

Depends on who you ask. Are you asking me who warms the planet, acording to me as being a part of that some, or am I supposed to speculate what everybody else wants to hear?

prove there are animals which don't have the above? And there are many animals which hunt and kill everyday for food and survival.

What about frogs and flies? How many die at the hands of their.... er tougnes?

But the answer you are obviously trying to lead us all to is Humans.

*looks around* um.... not I. I may want to advise the world, but I sure as hell don't want to start dictatin how everybody should live.

Maybe smack some people up-side the head once in a while, but that's about it.

Since when was God all smiles 'un sunshine?

Not me, since he's a farce, but that all depends on who you ask of course.

What the? I'm in a bowel? Where am I? I'm a Goldfish?..... Oh... Food.... Yum.... What the? I'm in a Bowel? Where am I? I'm a Goldfish?

I'd like to say this here because of what Albertabound is saying.
Are Elites and conspirators not also humans?

Yes, and I must have missed that.

What did Shakespeare say?

Oh frig... um.... Thyne bossim be so biggim thou thripthyipity pit pit *spits* He said a lot of things.....

" I am a Jew. Hath not a Jew eyes? Hath not a Jew hands,
organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions; fed with the same
food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases,
heal'd by the same means, warm'd and cool'd by the same winter
and summer, as a Christian is? If you prick us, do we not bleed? If
you tickle us, do we not laugh? If you poison us, do we not die?
And if you wrong us, do we not revenge? If we are like you in the
rest, we will resemble you in that."
If Jew were portrayed so evil and yet proven to be fully human, fully self-conscious, and fully same as us, are they not "us"?

Oh yeah, that *smacks head*

In nature, are we not EVIL, not just politicians, priests, patriots, peasants, and so on?

Is it not normal history to repeat?

History will repeat itself until we learn from our past mistakes. After the third time sticking my finger in the socket, I finally learned not to do that.... and history didn't repeat.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Humans.

No one stopped them. They just saw how stupid people were becoming and declined their invitation to the evolutionary party. "Fashionably late," as my brother's dog says.

The stupidest beings on the planet. See answer to question #1.

According to the stupidest beings on the planet, it's cows. Cow flatulence is the leading cause of global warming.

See question #1.

The Roman Catholic Church.

Tele-Evangelists.

Tele-Evangelists.

Cattle farmers who send money to tele-evangelists.

hahahahahahahahah:lol:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Time for a dictionary, maybe? Quite the leap from the bowl to the bowel. :roll:

Too scatological maybe. Too dictionary too early maybe.The dictionary is usually a last resort or a joke to relieve tension. I frequently employ the good book myself. Tribal affliations are easily misconstrued into reverse racism of a peculiar kind. 65%, shows promise as fantasy or wierd science fiction, hard for beavers to understand, neither ponds nor fish worked into theme, continuity ruined by high tech boxes, no moral to the story, information heavy, **** there's more to it than I thought or is it just the weed? Three times in a socket man that's rather slow ain't it? How'd you score with lawnmowers?:lol:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
What a loaded question for a thread? This is animal racism, a caulous human disregard for other life forms. First they came for the fish and we said nothing, next they came for the vegetables and we said nothing , now they got something on the animals.And to try and imply that humans are the dumbest animals when we're not even animals when the turkey is scientificly proven to be the winner.Whats happening to our education in this country? This is what creeping new conservatism does, I'm sorry I can't slouch idley by and see this kind of smear.:lol:

warrior_won

Time Out
Nov 21, 2007
Too scatological maybe. Too dictionary too early maybe.The dictionary is usually a last resort or a joke to relieve tension. I frequently employ the good book myself. Tribal affliations are easily misconstrued into reverse racism of a peculiar kind. 65%, shows promise as fantasy or wierd science fiction, hard for beavers to understand, neither ponds nor fish worked into theme, continuity ruined by high tech boxes, no moral to the story, information heavy, **** there's more to it than I thought or is it just the weed? Three times in a socket man that's rather slow ain't it? How'd you score with lawnmowers?:lol:

Well, I guess that says it all. :roll:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
stupidest animal? without question it's a certain sub species of elephants:

Gopher do you know seven hundred and sixty nine teddy bears were stepped on in India last year by rogue stuffed elephants? Just a related story. We can talk about it in detail some other time maybe.When your not so busy with republican bashing, I don't want to interrupt when you're making progress, have I ever told you my cousin married a gopher, she was cute, ran off with a ferret though. Talk latter O/K:lol:

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Holy googly eyes batman, this threads going round in circles.:roll: :lol:

Walt Disney clearly showed that lemmings are the dumbest animals. A close second would have to be the people who laugh at how dumb their pets are for chasing a string or ball:p

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Holy googly eyes batman, this threads going round in circles.:roll: :lol:

Walt Disney clearly showed that lemmings are the dumbest animals. A close second would have to be the people who laugh at how dumb their pets are for chasing a string or ball:p

Why do we keep dragging animals and vegetables into our problems eh look what happened to the fish, what.

Walt was threatened by the turkey marketing boards, domestic turkeys at least had access to lawyers, leemings were a safe corporate decision Tonnington , we could argue the points all night. I would loose you're too smart.:lol:

YoungJoonKim

Electoral Member
Aug 19, 2007
it's being modified
Yeah, I know.
Like first class land being transformed into cities, never to be "first class" again unless cities are "removed."
Oh yeah..what about Nigeria?
What about Seoul in South Korea, Shanghai, etc?