What happened to Sudbury?

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
I remember it as a stinking dump back in the early 70's when I worked for Inco as to 'what happened' exactly SFA.

I remember one year the then Mayor demanded that licence plates from city trucks be placed on city busses because someone forgot to renew the bus insurance.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Going to be there in a couple of hours. I'll send you an update.
Well, that will drop the education stats of the place for sure...who the hell goes to Sudbury on vacation? Only Gulag Russians and welfare recipients would vacation in a place like that where everyone there goes somewhere else for their time off, but it is Cheap I Guess.

Oh I get it..it's because you read the sign that said "minors".

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Well, that will drop the education stats of the place for sure...who the hell goes to Sudbury on vacation? Only Gulag Russians and welfare recipients would vacation in a place like that where everyone there goes somewhere else for their time off, but it is Cheap I Guess.
Oh I get it..it's because you read the sign that said "minors".
... waaaay West of that. I crossed Georgian Bay, yesterday.

Ring around the shoreline .... been to the beach?

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
I remember it as a stinking dump back in the early 70's when I worked for Inco as to 'what happened' exactly SFA.
I remember one year the then Mayor demanded that licence plates from city trucks be placed on city busses because someone forgot to renew the bus insurance.

Times have changed Bill. I'm the new Sheriff in town till the next comes

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Do you have enough ore for a 10 year run or should we start looking in the Rockies. We can ship it west as ore if you like.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Relying on some decent fishing for tomorrow's dinner.
I've ordered Pickerel.
That means that I'll probably catch Pike if my relation to the fish gods runs as per usual.
Stay away from the weeds. Pike are stalkers that ambush their prey.

Pickerel are bottom cruisers that use speed to hunt from the dark deeper, colder water.

If you catch any walleye send them packing back to 'Merica.