What Are You Watching Right Now?

snfu73

disturber of the peace
At the moment, I'm just watching me type on the computer...however, just moments ago, my wife and I returned from seeing Zodiac. I loved it. I thought I was a great movie. I love Robert Downey Jr...I love Jake whatsamahiggy...I really enjoyed the movie...thought it was interesting...on a fascinating subject matter...pretty long movie, but it didn't feel too long....I liked it!

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
Your Welcome!

I am watching Larry King live now. He is interviewing the Crocodile hunter’s wife about Steve Irwin. SNL sounds good to except I don’t know what channel it is on.

Saturday Night Live airs every Saturday on NBC.

I notice your in Calgary in MST.
-------------------------------
If your on Shaw Cable:

I went too the Canada Post website, and searched for a postal code in calgary.

I used T2E 0B2 on the Shaw website for channel listings.

If you are on basic analog cable:

tune into:

Channel 7 - CICT Global - Calgary, at 12:30 a.m. MST and watch Saturday Night Live.

OR

Channel 16 - KHQ - NBC Spokane, at 12:30 a.m. MST and watch Saturday Night Live.

If you have a digital receiver, and subscribe to time****ing:

tune into:

Channel 77 - CITV - Global Edmonton, at 12:30 a.m. MST and watch Saturday Night Live.

OR

Channel 76 - CJON - NTV St. John's, at 9:30 p.m. MST and watch Saturday Night Live

OR

Chanel 78 - CIII - Global Toronto, at 9:30 p.m. MST and watch Saturday Night Live.

OR

Channel 83 - WDIV - NBC Detroit, at 9:30 p.m MST and watch Saturday Night Live.

If you have a high definition receiver:

For HD times for Saturday Night Live, tune into:

Channel 305 - KING-DT - NBC SeattleHD, at 12:30 a.m. MST and watch Saturday Night Live.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If your on Bell ExpressVu:

With Basic Service:

Channel 199 - CJON - NTV St. John's, at 9:30 p.m. MST and watch Saturday Night Live.

OR

Channel 204 - CIHF - Global Halifax, at 9:30 p.m. MST and watch Saturday Night Live.

OR

Channel 211 - CIII - Global Toronto, at 9:30 p.m. MST and watch Saturday Night Live.

OR

Channel 227 - CKND - Global Winnipeg, at 11:00 p.m. MST and watch Saturday Night Live.

OR

Channel 236 - CFCK - Global Saskatoon, at 11:00 p.m. MST and watch Saturday Night Live.

OR

Channel 240 - CITV - Global Edmonton, at 12:30 a.m. MST and watch Saturday Night Live.

OR

Channel 244 - CICT - Global Calgary, at 12:30 a.m. MST and watch Saturday Night Live.

OR

Channel 252 - CHAN - Global Vancouver, at 12:30 a.m. MST and watch Saturday Night Live.

OR

Channel 287 - KING - NBC Seattle, at 12:30 a.m. MST and watch Saturday Night Live.

If you pay the $1 fee for U.S. Nets Timeshift:

tune into:

Channel 280 - WHDH - NBC Boston, at 9:30 p.m. MST and watch Saturday Night Live.

If you have a high definition receiver, and suscribe to the HD Package:

Channel 801 - CIII-DT - Global TorontoHD, at 9:30 p.m. MST and watch Saturday Night Live.

OR

Channel 815 - WHDH-DT - NBC BostonHD, at 9:30 p.m. MST and watch Saturday Night Live.

OR

Channel 820 - KING-DT - NBC SeattleHD, at 12:30 p.m. MST and watch Saturday Night Live.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If your on Star Choice:

With Basic service:

tune into:

Channel 310 - CJON - NTV St. John's, at 9:30 a.m. MST and watch Saturday Night Live.

OR

Channel 330 - CIHF - Global Halifax, at 9:30 p.m. MST and watch Saturday Night Live.

OR

Channel 331 - CIII - Global Toronto, at 9:30 p.m. MST and watch Saturday Night Live.

OR

Channel 335 - CKND - Global Winnipeg, at 11:00 p.m. MST and watch Saturday Night Live

OR

Channel 336 - CHAN - Global Vancouver, at 12:30 a.m. MST and watch Saturday Night Live.

OR

Channel 337 - CFCK - Global Saskatoon, at 11:00 p.m. MST and watch Saturday Night Live.

OR

Channel 338 - CICT - Global Calgary, at 12:30 a.m. MST and watch Saturday Night Live.

OR

Channel 339 - CITV - Global Edmonton, at 12:30 a.m. MST and watch Saturday Night Live.

If you choose Spokane as your feed:

tune into:

Channel 270 - KHQ - NBC Spokane, at 12:30 a.m. MST and watch Saturday Night Live.

If you choose Seattle as your feed:

tune into:

Channel 379 - KING - NBC Seattle, at 12:30 a.m. MST and watch Saturday Night Live.

If you have the US timeshift:

If you choose Buffalo as your feed:

tune into:

Channel 385 - WGRZ - NBC Buffalo, at 9:30 p.m. MST and watch Saturday Night Live.

If you choose Detroit as your feed:

tune into:

Channel 360 - WDIV - NBC Detroit, at 9:30 p.m. MST and watch Saturday Night Live.

If you have a high defintion receiver:

Channel 284 - WDIV-DT - NBC DetroitHD, at 9:30 p.m. MST and watch Saturday Night Live.

OR

Channel 289 - KING-DT - NBC SeattleHD, at 12:30 a.m. MST and watch Saturday Night Live.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If your on Telus TV:

With basic service:

tune into:

Channel 7 - CICT - Global Calgary, at 12:30 a.m. and watch Saturday Night Live.

OR

Channel 21 - KING - NBC Seattle, at 12:30 a.m. and watch Saturday Night Live.

If you subscribe to Time Choice theme pack:

tune into:

Channel 30 - CJON - NTV St. John's, at 9:30 p.m. and watch Saturday Night Live.

OR

Channel 32 - CIHF - Global Halifax, at 9:30 p.m. and watch Saturday Night Live.

OR

Channel 35 - CIII - Global Toronto, at 9:30 p.m. and watch Saturday Night Live.

OR

Channel 52 - WHDH - NBC Boston, at 9:30 p.m. and watch Saturday Night Live.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If your on Over-The-Air Antenna:

For Calgary reception:

tune into:

Channel 2 - CICT - Global Calgary, at 12:30 a.m. and watch Saturday Night Live.
(transmits with 100 kW effective radiated power)
--------------------------------------------------

Program Info:

Host:
Drew Barrymore

Musical Guest: Lilly Allen

Featured Cast Members: Fred Armisen, Will Forte, & Darrel Hammond

Genre: Series

Program Description: Actress Drew Barrymore hosts, with musical guest Lilly Allen.

-Closed Captioning
-Stereo

Episode: 622

Original Air Date: February 3, 2007 - REPEAT

Ratings: 14+ (PG)

------------------------

I hope this detailed information helps you! :D I am a tv freak... I am currently watching Friday's edition of The O'Reilly Factor on FOX News Channel which I recorded on my Bell ExpressVu 9200 HD PVR.

s243a

Council Member
Mar 9, 2007
Calgary
I hope this detailed information helps you! :D I am a tv freak... I am currently watching Friday's edition of The O'Reilly Factor on FOX News Channel which I recorded on my Bell ExpressVu 9200 HD PVR.

Thanks, for the info. O’Reilly, gets creamed debating Michael More and doesn’t even know it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioWVCNthNjo&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtNZs0EagG0&mode=related&search=

I suppose though the left and right have both their fare share of talking airheads on TV.

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
I like Bill O'Reilly.

America and Canada are so litterally divided between Liberals/Conservatives & Religious/Anti-Religion. That I can't trust the other media for trusted information. I trust FOX News Channel. I'll be the first to admit they lean a little right, but FNC is the best out of everything to me.

Heck I never watch ABC, NBC, or CBS for NEWS, and I never watch MSNBC or CNN.

I watch FNC and CTV National News, and read the Winnipeg Free Press, and thats my entire media intake. Oh and on the web: FOXNews.com.

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
L Gilbert, have you ever SEEN the FOX News Channel or watched The O'Reilly Factor reguallarly and not the usual YouTube clips people pull out.

FOX leans somewhat right.

Everything else leans left.

FOX actually has some balance then the rest of them.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Michael Moore made a fool out of Bill O'Riley. Everything he said made sense and was correct.
Iraq was never a terrorist country till the U.S. went in there. Good for him to sit face to face with
O'Riley and make him look silly.

s243a

Council Member
Mar 9, 2007
Calgary
L Gilbert, have you ever SEEN the FOX News Channel or watched The O'Reilly Factor reguallarly and not the usual YouTube clips people pull out.

[FONT=&quot]I don’t believe there is such a thing as balance in the media. Fox can be pretty ridiculous sometimes. [/FONT]

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006

Would it be fair to say that the "balance" is determined by the viewer?

Your bias is evident in the way you posit your thesis:

Saying that Fox is somewhat while everything else is a definite, is disingenuous.

If something can be viewed as right or left, how can there be any balance?

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Im a bit over sensitive today......ignore me

"I'm a bit oversensitive today, work with me."

"I'm a bit oversensitive today, help me find light"

"I'm a bit oversensitive today, remind me of the good"

"I'm a bit oversensitive today, be patient"

You've been around the forum too long, and shared too much of your son's story, to ask to be ignored when you're having a bad day. There are so many better things to ask for sweety.

A friend and I were discussing how it is we cope on those days when every reminder of our loved ones brings pain instead of a smile. I wish I'd found some profound answer, but we were both at a loss. Do you have any fool proof reminders of your son that make you smile? Any wisdoms to share?