What Are You Watching Right Now?

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
I am watching my keyboard and monitor so that whatever I peck out here contains minimum spelling errors.

Maybe more should do the same.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
I just watched the Bernard Hopkins-Jean Pascal fight. It was ruled a majority draw though Hop landed far more punches. He was quite p!ssed after the match and said so to the ring reporter.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Heroes. Didn`t watch the series when it first came out as the release of episodes was so disjointed. Now watching it on DVD.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Yesterday I bought a new Most Haunted DVD. I've got loads of Most Haunted DVDs and there's nothing better than sitting down on a dark winter's night and getting spooked out by the strange experiences of Yvette Fielding and the team.

Yesterday I bought Most Haunted Live 8 (2009) and they do investigations over a period of seven days. But this time they went in search of a different type of paranormal activity every night. The first night they went in search of poltergeists, then the second night I think it was trapped souls, I can't remember what the third night was, but the fourth night was in search of voices from beyond the grave, like EVP. Tonight I'll be watching the other three nights.

When I watched it last night they went to several locations around Liverpool. They were in a theatre and they kept hearing whispering noises, and most of the time it sounded like a man saying "Yesssss". A young woman from the studio audience (when the episodes were originally shown last year on the Living TV channel they were shown actually live), which was in the city's St George's Hall, accompanied the team to the theatre and she was visibly shaking with fear when a strange, whispery voice kept saying what sounded like "Yessss" in response to the team's questions. She ended up holding Yvette's hand. And then they went to a disused warehouse at the city's Albert Docks and the team could hear high pitched whistles and female voices. The medium said that there is a female ghost wandering the area and that a little girl ghost has just joined them and that the sounds are the woman calling out for the little girl. And then the make-up girl, Cath, who is part of the Most Haunted team, suddenly let out a bloodthirsty scream, making everyone jump six feet into the air. She told them that she had just heard a man say menacingly "Stop it!" in her ear and then a split second later say "Stop it!" again in her other ear.

Very spooky.

Last edited:

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
I was just watching UFC 125 - terrific display of martial arts. Lots of splendid action.

Strange how we don't see many Canadians in this type of combat but it certainly is one of the most entertaining.