Well that was entertaining!

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
The Democrats are good at re-interpreting what words mean. Insurrection means "a usually violent attempt to take control of a government"
"an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government" (Merriam Webster). First of all it wasn't "violent" nor were there any "arms" involved (except for the cops of course). They were (for the most part) people who simply wanted to be heard - period!! They should not have gone into the capital building, that I agree but to say it was an insurrection is laughable!!

The fact that the Dems are re-interpreting words to suit their narrative has to be the most vile actions so far with all the canceling on big tech etc. Opposing opinions are not tolerated at all & God forbid you have one because they'll do everything in their power (and are working on systems) to ensure you can't work, bank or express any opinion that doesn't agree with them.

Mastercard is working on a card that will tell governments how much of a foot print you are leaving and if it's too big, they'll cut you off of everything. It's why they want to get rid of cash - easier to track what people are doing & it's coming to a country near you. Wow, I can't wait (NOT).

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton

I've followed Glenn for years and he hasn't been wrong throughout the years! BTW it's not only cars & computers that are affected by the lack of "chips" but I recently had to purchase new hearing aides & I like the idea of having my hearing aides connect directly to my TV so I can clearly hear what is being said. But, because of the lack of chips, they have no idea of when I'll get the equipment so I can hear - they've been waiting for months & still have no idea of when I can expect them.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Judge Contends Justice Department Biased Against Jan. 6 Protesters

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 6:57 AM PT – Sunday, October 3, 2021​

A federal judge suggested the Department of Justice has been biased in its sentencing of January 6 protesters. During the sentencing of accused protester Danielle Doyle on Friday, U.S. District Court Judge Trevor McFadden suggested rioters in Washington D.C. and elsewhere during 2020’s civil unrest were given lesser sentences than those who participated in the incident at the Capitol.

McFadden added the Justice Department would “have more credibility if it was even-handed in its concern about riots and mobs in the city.” He also questioned why more protesters throughout the 2020 riots weren’t brought to court.

During her time before the district judge, Doyle expressed her love for the country as well as her intentions on January 6.

“I love this country,” she expressed. “So many people came here to represent things that were important to us, but in the blink of an eye, all of those things were overshadowed.” she said.

McFadden’s comments come as prosecutors continue to claim the January 6 event was far more detrimental to the U.S. than the dozens of violent protests of 2020.

• Angry
Reactions: Dixie Cup

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Jan. 6 commission chairman once sympathized with black secessionist group that killed cops​

Fifty years ago as a Mississippi alderman, Bennie Thompson defended the Republic of New Africa and participated in a news conference blaming cops for the group's violence even as FBI saw group as waging "guerrilla warfare."

Rep. Bennie Thompson, the Mississippi Democrat who chairs the congressional commission investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, has been a vocal critic of an event he deems an insurrection and offered his sympathy to the police officers injured that day. He's even gone as far as to sue former President Donald Trump for responsibility for the melee.

But as a young African-American alderman in a small Mississippi community in 1971, Thompson placed himself on the opposite side, openly sympathizing with a secessionist group known as the Republic of New Africa and participating in a news conference blaming law enforcement for instigating clashes with the group that led to the killings of a police officer and the wounding of an FBI agent. Thompson's official biography makes no reference to the separatist RNA.

Thompson's affection for the RNA and its members — which FBI counterintelligence memos from the 1970s warned were threatening "guerrilla warfare" against the United States — was still intact as recently as 2013, when he openly campaigned on behalf of the group's former vice president to be mayor of Mississippi's largest city........More

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
FBI Admits They Don’t Keep Track of Antifa Violence

During a House Civil Rights and Civil Liberties subcommittee hearing on “Confronting Violent White Supremacy (Part VI): Examining the Biden Administration’s Counterterrorism Strategy” on Wednesday, the Assistant Director of Counterterrorism for the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Timothy Langan seemed to lend credence to Rep. Jerry Nadler’s (D-N.Y.) now infamous claim that violence by the far-left group Antifa is a “myth.”
Now, Langan didn’t take it as far as Nadler in his “myth” assertion concerning Antifa, but he did admit to Rep. Nancy Mace (R-S.C.) that since the FBI doesn’t consider Antifa an “organization,” they don’t keep track of their extremist violence.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

FBI Raids NY City Police Union Headquarters – After Union Openly Backed President Trump for the First Endorsement in its History​

By Jim Hoft
Published October 5, 2021 at 1:58pm
522 Comments

Federal investigators descended Tuesday on the Long Island home of controversial Sergeants Benevolent Association president Ed Mullins in a sweep that also targeted the police union’s Lower Manhattan headquarters, the Daily News has learned.

While the details of the probe remained under wraps, an FBI spokeswoman confirmed to The News that the agency was “carrying out a law enforcement action in connection with an ongoing investigation” into the SBA.

“Ed Mullins, who famously called me a ‘first-class whore’ for daring to ask questions about the SBA, just got a first-class raid from the FBI,” tweeted Rep. Ritchie Torres as word of the raids spread.

A spokesman for the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York declined to comment as to the purpose of the raids or its target.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

U.S. jail violated civil rights of Capitol riot defendant, judge says​

By Sarah N. Lynch

WASHINGTON, Oct 13 (Reuters) - A federal judge on Wednesday held top officials at the Washington, D.C., Department of Corrections in civil contempt, after ruling they violated the civil rights of a U.S. Capitol riot defendant by impeding his access to medical care.

"It is more than just inept and bureaucratic shuffling of papers," U.S. District Judge Royce Lamberth said.

"I find that the civil rights of the defendant have been abridged. I don't know if it's because he is a Jan. 6 defendant or not, but I find that this matter should be referred to the attorney general of the United States ... for a civil rights investigation.".....More

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
A very long well worth read of the FBI infiltrated leadership in the Oath keepers and their involvement on 1/6

Meet Ray Epps: The Fed-Protected Provocateur Who Appears To Have Led The Very First 1/6 Attack On The U.S. Capitol
October 25, 2021 (9h ago)