Well that was entertaining!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Oh FFS...

They don't even LOOK alike... anyone harassing this woman needs a kick to the nuts or whatever.
Well, they are likely YOUR buddies...so get kicking!
oO
trouble is most of these auntiefags types are nut less. Except for the non males.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
U.S. defence officials say they are worried about an insider attack or other threat from service members involved in securing Joe Biden’s inauguration, prompting the FBI to vet all of the 25,000 National Guard troops coming into Washington for the event...

Oh Please.. 😂 😂
Worried about the arrest rumor going around? To bad Biden has no say over Trump's military until after the swearing in

Rumor has it that a request was put in for patriot missiles to be set up at the capital

Last edited:
Reactions: Danbones and B00Mer

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Cause you love to cherry pick parts that work for you and ignore others, and when you get called out on it, you still ignore that part.

Like in this... BB boys were there, so were Trump supporters. I mean you did see the part where they 'scoffed' at them, right?
Didn't I post it? And when have I denied that some Trump supporters didn't get caught up in the frenzy?

• Haha
Reactions: Danbones

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Worried about the arrest rumor going around? To bad Biden has no say over Trump's military until after the swearing in

Rumor has it that a request was pit un for patriot missiles to be set up at the capital
the russian collusion fbi who couldn't even vet the steele document?

ok

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Considering the vets, retired and off duty cops who showed up to the insurrection riot at the Capitol... yeah, they've a legit right to be concerned.

Well you want to see the stock market crash.. kill Biden at his inauguration.. I would be soooo pissed off. Not at Biden being killed, could care less, he will die in the White House anyhow of old age, but at my stock portfolio taking such a hit.. :mad:

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Didn't I post it? And when have I denied that some Trump supporters didn't get caught up in the frenzy?
Yes, and it was one of those rare times when you posted in full.

As for denying the Trump Supporters - every time you claim it was ANTIFA who were behind it, you're denying it.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Well you want to see the stock market crash..

Stock market means SFA to me really. I have a severe dislike for it on principle and how it's used as an excuse to lie about the truth of an economy.
kill Biden at his inauguration..

TBH if Biden were assassinated at any point during his tenure, I would not be shocked what so ever.

I would be soooo pissed off. Not at Biden being killed, could care less, he will die in the White House anyhow of old age, but at my stock portfolio taking such a hit.. :mad:

Aww, poor muffin; if you don't want your stocks to take a hit, don't play the game.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Yes, and it was one of those rare times when you posted in full.

As for denying the Trump Supporters - every time you claim it was ANTIFA who were behind it, you're denying it.
So only the evidence of Trump asking the demonstrators to peacefully march over to the capital to have their voices heard is allowed? None of the evidence of Anarchists full involvement are allowed?

Mighty one sided of you no?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
So only the evidence of Trump asking the demonstrators to peacefully march

LOLOL!!!!!! Peacefully march? Really? Wow! You really do have blinders on.

over to the capital to have their voices heard is allowed?

If they wanted to go there and peacefully protest a fair election that was ratified by the states and waste their time, that's fine, no issue.

Sadly that's not what happened now, is it?

None of the evidence of Anarchists full involvement are allowed?

Not saying that; I'm saying you're plying the bullshit belief that this wasn't a majority of Trump Supporters trying to overtake and harm/kill people that were fairly elected all because their guy lost an election. If you want to call the BB, the Proud Boys, the KKK types, the Q supporters and others Anarchists that's on you.

Mighty one sided of you no?

Not at all. I think ANYONE who participated in the insurrection should be held accountable. Whether they were ANTIFA, BLM OR Trumpers. I just don't fall for the right wing "We got caught doing something wrong so we need to lie!" belief that it WAS the first two at fault.