Well that was entertaining!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
That could possibly be true because it was quite clear from the video what he was doing. He was encouraging people to go into the building, that's for sure & there is absolutely no doubt. Now, whether he was an "agent provocateur" or "FBI" is anyone's guess but I'd bet he belongs to one or the other.
Of course America and Canada by proxy are slowly sinking . Glag my days are limited .

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
This might get interesting

JUST IN - Entire 44,000 hours of footage from Jan 6th has been publicly released by House Speaker Mike Johnson.

Mike Johnson... Mike Johnson...

Oh is that the guy who is saying the US is depraved and is bemoaning not enough people going to HIS version of Church and has an agreement with his son to spy on him and his son spy on him?

That Mike Johnson?

The same one who helped in the whole election denial and Jan 6th stuff?

Damn... well, this should be interesting.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Oh is that the guy who is saying the US is depraved and is bemoaning not enough people going to HIS version of Church and has an agreement with his son to spy on him and his son spy on him?

That Mike Johnson?

The same one who helped in the whole election denial and Jan 6th stuff?

Damn... well, this should be interesting.
Could be I don't know him personally

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

That Mike Johnson?
Sounds like a name Bart Pranks Moe with…
“Is there a Mike Johnson Here?? Has anybody seen My Johnson??”

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Like him or not Ramswarmy even got the CNN crowd to cheer him

CNN has @VivekGRamaswamy
on and asks him about the feds involvement in J6. They can’t handle his unapproved response.

Watch the CNN host have a spastic meltdown every time he tries to make a rational, factual point.
Whether one agrees with Vivek or not, he is entitled to voice his opinions & if she didn't want to hear them, why did she even bother to have him do the Town Hall? Apparently, she's just as ignorant as she's accusing him of being (subtly).

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Unless this happened in November; no, no judge has "just ruled" against voting machines in Georgia.

Try again, for a legit source this time and not fucking twit's r us.
H'mm even google has it listed interesting

Federal Judge Makes Major Decision On Voting Machines …

WebNov 25, 2023 · Opinion by Joseph Ellis • 2w Federal Judge Makes Major Decision On Voting Machines © Provided by State Of The Union A federal judge in Georgia has ruled that there is substantial...

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Unless this happened in November; no, no judge has "just ruled" against voting machines in Georgia.

Try again, for a legit source this time and not fucking twit's r us.
Also an interesting point that you answered yourself I did post this in Nov.

Nov 21, 2023
Add bookmark
#1,032

BREAKING: A federal judge, appointed by Obama, just ruled against voting machines in Georgia

‘The machines’s cybersecurity flaws violate the constitutional rights of voters’