Well, I am officially a pot head.

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
I have never smoked pot in my life, had plenty of opportuninty as I was 17 in 1969....lol....just never had the inclination to try it. At 69 now, I am having problems with arthritis, so my daughter suggested I try some of her CBD cream. Seems to work pretty well, so far anyways. Anyone using this or other canibus based stuff like this?

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I have never smoked pot in my life, had plenty of opportuninty as I was 17 in 1969....lol....just never had the inclination to try it. At 69 now, I am having problems with arthritis, so my daughter suggested I try some of her CBD cream. Seems to work pretty well, so far anyways. Anyone using this or other canibus based stuff like this?
My wife uses it. It helps her manage her pain. I think she uses the oil (ingests) not cream.

Reactions: taxslave

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
I use the cream and gummies and it does wonders getting rid of the arthritis pain in my knees. Welcome to the wonderful world of cannabis products, harry.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
I used to use it until recently. After stopping my arthritis and neuropathy went nuts.

I stopped to bring back the effectiveness. The more you use it, the less impact it has on inflammation and pain.

Treading lightly is "highly" recommended.
The more you use over-the-counter and prescription pain medication the less effective it becomes too, Pete which is why I stay away from any prescription medication and am very careful with over-the counters.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
1632083591342.png

Hey Dudes and Dudettes! It's Flame Out here!

What a gnarley thread!!!

Smokin weed is the best thing I ever did. Righteous!! I haven't worked in 30 years. In fact, I consider rolling my joints...licking them...then smokin them to be a triathlon! I use the envelopes from my welfare. cheques to make filters for my blunts!!

Make weed, not love!!!

Chya!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The more you use over-the-counter and prescription pain medication the less effective it becomes too, Pete which is why I stay away from any prescription medication and am very careful with over-the counters.
The best way to reduce inflammation is diet.

Tomatoes are f'n nasty.

Reactions: taxslave

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
My father used a mixture of apple cider vinegar and honey for arthritis. Seemed to work. I have forgotten the science behind it.