We believe in the revelation to all the prophets without exception

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
God punishes the disbeliever in the Next Life in addition to the present life of the World.

1- When the disbeliever dies, and he being the enemy of God, who worked to oppose and fight the religion of God, specially when he opposes God's messenger: i.e. he saw the messenger and denied him: then he will go to the hell of volcanoes: the angels of punishment capture him, put the chains and fetters on him and lead him to the fire punishment.

Other guilty disbelievers and idolaters will have the devils set on them to imprison and torture them till Doomsday.

2- On Doomsday none will punish him, but Saqar which is the Hell ( it is a sun bigger than the present sun) on Doomsday will draw him by its gravity and he cannot escape from it and its gravity, like the gravity of the earth which none can get out of it, so once man jumps he will return immediately to the earth again by its gravity.

http://www.quran-ayat.com/man/2.htm#Hell_
quran-ayat(dot)com/man/2(dot)htm#Hell_
Sounds like a nice fellow. He must be love in it's purest form to torture frail human beings like that.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Sounds like a nice fellow. He must be love in it's purest form to torture frail human beings like that.

God tortures only the wrong-doers: who wrong people and transgress on their rights, and He does not guide them in the life of the World, so they will come to Him as disbelievers and wrong-doers deserving the torture and the penalty.

While the believers being kind-hearted and they give charity and deal kindly with people and do not transgress on the weak, so He will guide them and they will come to Him in the Next Life as believers and as doers of good work, and they asked His forgiveness and so He will forgive and pardon them their mistakes.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
God tortures only the wrong-doers: who wrong people and transgress on their rights, and He does not guide them in the life of the World, so they will come to Him as disbelievers and wrong-doers deserving the torture and the penalty.

While the believers being kind-hearted and they give charity and deal kindly with people and do not transgress on the weak, so He will guide them and they will come to Him in the Next Life as believers and as doers of good work, and they asked His forgiveness and so He will forgive and pardon them their mistakes.
So everything is based on two things. Guilt,,and fear. When that is the case, there is no room for love in the formula. Typical religious bullshyt. Grow up Selfsap.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Scholars have determined that Islam is this way. Layman have witnessed acts of cruelty and death far beyond what other religions have done. Christianity was barbaric, but has evolved. Islam is stuck in the 6th century. It's all one way. You serve. You obey. If not, you are punished or killed.

They stone you. They chop off body parts. They whip you. They beat you. They hang you. You might have seen the video that was floating around on the Interwebs of a mob punishing a seven or eight year old boy for stealing. They drove an automobile tire over his hand. Crushed it. I never heard if it became infected or gangrenous. Obviously, the child needed to be punished, so Allah and Mohammad were okay with flattening his mitt with a car.

Nassir will deny it. He always does. All the pictures and statistics that are collected in various countries are a complete lie.

And there's the rub. If he truly believes that the entire world is making up bad stories about Islam, he's delusional. vocabulary.com describes delusional thinking as follows: kind of like deceiving yourself by believing outrageous things. Delusional thoughts are often a sign of mental illness, but the word can also be used more loosely to describe behavior that is just not realistic.

If he realises it is going on, but denies it in order to forward the cause of Islam to enslave the world, then he is as bad as some of truly evil men of history. That makes him a liar or worse.

Here comes the quote...

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
And by the way, who punishes God for all the atrocities He/She is responsible for??

The non-affiliated with a well developed moral sense.

They do what scriptures advise while theists do not. There is little wisdom in scriptures but these two quotes are wise but ignored.

Proverbs 3:12 For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.
1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

Regards
DL

Atrocities? This is said and asserted by some atheists like Dawkins and his followers.
While in fact, God does not wrong anyone; God does not need to do wrong to anyone; only the weak will do wrong to others in order to prevail and have power.

Your theology says that women are not equal to men.

You say you respect Jesus and he said to do unto others.

If you were to apply the Golden Rule to that situation being applied to you, would you like to be considered inferior?

If not, why do you apply it to female souls?

Regards
DL

So you are not that philosopher.

And you are not an honest man as you deflect from not answering my question in a direct way.

Allah will make you suffer for your lies and dishonesty.

Regards
DL

82 i Because they do not believe in it, so they will lose their Next Life.

Yet Islam and Sharia says they should die here and now.

Why the double punishment?

A double penalty is quite immoral. Right?

Regards
DL

Will Allah torture women who have the audacity to consider themselves to have a right to be equal to men?

Regards
DL

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
I see here some posters try to be smart in answers: i.e. to find flaws of the speaker, and not in fact seeking after the truth.
i.e. only seek to prove I am wrong, but not in fact seeking to discern the truth.

Anyhow, the answer is so obvious, but they evade: because unwilling to be guided; i.e. their attitude: they seek after misguidance not after the guidance if proved true.

Conclusion: Not God-fearing in general, and not believing in God and the Next Life.

So then this God of which you speak, does NOT give 'grace to all mankind'. Only those who are believers.

So, you lie.

First of all: you lie to yourself, while the truth is so obvious.

God gives so many bounties to all people in general: food, health, safety, happiness, wives, children and wealth in different amounts.
Such gifts and blessings of God: He gives to both parties: the believers and the unbelievers.

While the bounty of guidance, He gives to whomever He please: i.e. He gives the guidance to the kind-hearted, the modest, the merciful towards orphans and widows ..etc.

While He does not guide the one who wrongs people, who transgresses on the rights of people, the one who is cruel and hard-hearted, the stingy with his wealth and so does not give to the poor and needy ..etc. So the disbeliever has one or more of such manners.

Quran 17: 20, which means:
{To each of these [believers] and those [disbelievers] We offer [in the life of the World] i of the bounty of your Lord [O Mohammed]; and your Lord's offering can never be strictly confined. j }
................................................................................

20 i It means: To both parties: believers and disbelievers, We give the bounties; but We give to the disbeliever in the life of the World exclusively, while We give to the believer in the life of the World and We increase him still more in the Next Life.

20 j It means: His giving is generalized for both believers and disbelievers in the life of the World, but in the Next Life His offering will only and exclusively be for believers.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/17.htm#a17_20
quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/17(dot)htm#a17_20

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Your theology says that women are not equal to men.

You say you respect Jesus and he said to do unto others.

If you were to apply the Golden Rule to that situation being applied to you, would you like to be considered inferior?

If not, why do you apply it to female souls?

Regards
DL

And you are not an honest man as you deflect from not answering my question in a direct way.

Allah will make you suffer for your lies and dishonesty.

Regards
DL

Yet Islam and Sharia says they should die here and now.

Why the double punishment?

A double penalty is quite immoral. Right?

Regards
DL

Will Allah torture women who have the audacity to consider themselves to have a right to be equal to men?

Regards
DL

I explained this point before, and you insist on it repeatedly.

Males and females are human beings and they complement each other, and one of them proceeds from the other; every man is born by a woman and every woman has her father and mother.
Every male has a mother, and may have sisters, daughters and other female relatives like aunts and nieces.

Quran 3: 195, which means:
{Then their Lord heard their [supplication, and said:] "I do never waste the work of any worker among you [but I will double the worker's reward], be he male or female [: no discrimination between the male and the female concerning the reward of the work p]:
some of you [proceed] from others [: the male proceeds from the female, and all of you proceeded from Adam.]
}

195 p And surely the noblest among you in the sight of God is the most God-fearing among you.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/3.htm#a3_195
quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/3(dot)htm#a3_195

So can any man disrespect his mother, daughter, wife and the other female relatives?

We respect and honor the woman more than you do in fact.

Notice also that there is a difference between the Islam as it is in the Quran, and between the Muslims ... like the difference between you and the Gospel and between the Jew and the Torah.

The Ten Commandments tell the decency, while the Western man in general practice the indecency. So Christians are other the teachings of the Christ. The Western man (and the Eastern) now contradicts all the Ten Commandments.

And the Zionists are certainly different from the teachings of Moses and Aaron.

So tell us what the is 'Golden Rule' and what is the 'audacity' of women? In order that I may answer your objections.

============================================================================

Quran 49: 13, which means:
{O mankind, We have created you male and female a, and made you nations and tribes, that you may know one another b.

Surely the most honorable of you in the sight of God is the most God-fearing among you c.}

13 a The meaning: You are equal in lineage, because you descended from Adam and Eve, so do not boast to each other about the lineage.

13 b But not to boast to each other.

The ‘people’ is more than the ‘tribe’, and for this reason, Jews say we are the chosen people of God, because they descend from one father: Jacob, then they divided into tribes, each tribe descend from one of the sons of Jacob; therefore, the ‘people’ is comprised of many ‘tribes’, then come the ‘clans’ then the ‘families’ [The interpreter mentioned in Arabic more detailed Arabic terms about such classification.]
13 c It means: Most of you in reward, and highest of you in rank before God, is the most of you in avoiding His disobedience and the most of you at working with His obedience.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/49.htm#a49_13
quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/49(dot)htm#a49_13

Scholars have determined that Islam is this way. Layman have witnessed acts of cruelty and death far beyond what other religions have done. Christianity was barbaric, but has evolved. Islam is stuck in the 6th century. It's all one way. You serve. You obey. If not, you are punished or killed.

They stone you. They chop off body parts. They whip you. They beat you. They hang you. You might have seen the video that was floating around on the Interwebs of a mob punishing a seven or eight year old boy for stealing. They drove an automobile tire over his hand. Crushed it. I never heard if it became infected or gangrenous. Obviously, the child needed to be punished, so Allah and Mohammad were okay with flattening his mitt with a car.

Nassir will deny it. He always does. All the pictures and statistics that are collected in various countries are a complete lie.

And there's the rub. If he truly believes that the entire world is making up bad stories about Islam, he's delusional. vocabulary.com describes delusional thinking as follows: kind of like deceiving yourself by believing outrageous things. Delusional thoughts are often a sign of mental illness, but the word can also be used more loosely to describe behavior that is just not realistic.

If he realises it is going on, but denies it in order to forward the cause of Islam to enslave the world, then he is as bad as some of truly evil men of history. That makes him a liar or worse.

Here comes the quote...

See the answer in the post above # 147 and # 149

You're a great apologist for hate filled crazies. Enjoy.

Remove the hate from your post, and you may see the evident truth; and you will not see unless the veil should be removed from your sight.

Last edited:

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
While He does not guide the one who wrongs people, who transgresses on the rights of people,

Would that include those Muslims who transgress against the rights of women who seek equality with Muslim men?

You complained about those who do not respond as you would wish, while you yourself run from any moral discussions, as you likely will do here.

Regards
DL

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
If you looked at the social structure of University educated Muslims that they are quite modern in how men and women interact even if they still use different bathrooms. Some examples exist and Libya is the best current example, what isn't on display is who had control before and what were the social conditions like then. Before the US invasion they were much better off than America as all has access to education and free health care and modern living conditions. The crime stats were probably way down also, especially rape. It would be embarassing to the west's version if they were making better progress than we were.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
I explained this point before, and you insist on it repeatedly.

Because you do a piss poor job by quoting garbage instead of explaining your position.

Males and females are human beings and they complement each other, and one of them proceeds from the other; every man is born by a woman and every woman has her father and mother.

Which makes women more important to society than men because they give life while men only give sperm.

Every male has a mother, and may have sisters, daughters and other female relatives like aunts and nieces.

Yet below you say we all came from Adam, a man, while ignoring women altogether.

Quran 3: 195, which means:
{Then their Lord heard their [supplication, and said:] "I do never waste the work of any worker among you [but I will double the worker's reward], be he male or female [: no discrimination between the male and the female concerning the reward of the work p]:
some of you [proceed] from others [: the male proceeds from the female, and all of you proceeded from Adam.]
}

No one mentioned equal pay for equal work.

Why are Muslim women said to be less than men in your holy books?

195 p And surely the noblest among you in the sight of God is the most God-fearing among you.

In your slave owning ideology, it is not surprising that you would value grovelling.

So can any man disrespect his mother, daughter, wife and the other female relatives?

We respect and honor the woman more than you do in fact.

Really! FGM, child brides, your wife beating rules. And you think you respect women more that the Western men do. How droll and pathetic of you.

So tell us what the is 'Golden Rule' and what is the 'audacity' of women? In order that I may answer your objections.

The Golden Rule I will let you look up since you say you respect Jesus and that was one of his biggies.

When you have that rule, and understand that is a reciprocity rule, come back and tell us if you would like to get FGM done to you and if you, if you were a child, would like to be married off to an old woman.

Let us see just how honest a Muslim you are.

Regards
DL

If you looked at the social structure of University educated Muslims that they are quite modern in how men and women interact even if they still use different bathrooms. Some examples exist and Libya is the best current example, what isn't on display is who had control before and what were the social conditions like then. Before the US invasion they were much better off than America as all has access to education and free health care and modern living conditions. The crime stats were probably way down also, especially rape. It would be embarassing to the west's version if they were making better progress than we were.

There is no doubt that some Muslim majority countries have done well on human rights, notably Tunisia, but they are the exception to the rule and they had to have a civil war to rid their legislation of Sharia, which was an impediment to equality.

The Sharia or Islam led legislators were forced by popular vote to rid Sharia and they resigned their position after passing that law.

They were unable to separate state and church in their pathetic thinking of women not being allowed to be equal to men under the law.

Regards
DL

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
It is unlikely that you will get a straight answer from Nassir. He is practising 'kitman', a technique where a Muslim only tells you selected parts of the truth.

The best example occurs when only part of an ayah is quoted in order for the speaker to sound less threatening, or to deflect or trick another. The speaker appears to give you a truthful and complete answer, when in fact, he is lying or concealing something.

When Nassir is caught doing this, he goes into complete denial, claiming that you are purposely being argumentative or will not accept the truth.

This is what I am talking about.

I explained this point before, and you insist on it repeatedly. - Nassir

Because you do a piss poor job by quoting garbage instead of explaining your position. - you

Males and females are human beings and they complement each other, and one of them proceeds from the other; every man is born by a woman and every woman has her father and mother. - Nassir

Examine this last sentence. Biologically speaking, he is being truthful, but he is not answering your question about how the Quran or Muslims feel about women. We know that they are considered 2nd class citizens and are given few rights. Good luck trying to get a straight answer from him.

I expect he will say something about my answer in order to avoid answering you. It's no wonder that, as a group, they are considered liars.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Murphy

I hear you.

Our friend might fear quoting pertinent text and I would prefer using my own words, but that does not seem to work with idol worshipers who know little except what they have been indoctrinated or brainwashed with.

Perhaps he did not think of the following text.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pa...orth-less.aspx

Sahih Bukhari (62:81) - "The Prophet said: "'The stipulations most entitled to be abided by are those with which you are given the right to enjoy the (women's) private parts (i.e. the stipulations of the marriage contract).'" In other words, the most important thing a woman brings to marriage is between her legs.

Sahih Muslim (4:1039) - "A'isha said [to Muhammad]: 'You have made us equal to the dogs and the asses'"These are the words of Muhammad's favorite wife, complaining of the role assigned to women under Islam.Ishaq 593 - "As for Ali, he said, 'Women are plentiful, and you can easily change one for another.'"Ali was raised as a son by Muhammad. He was also the 4th caliph. This comment was made in Muhammad's presence without a word of rebuke from him.

Ishaq 593 - "From the captives of Hunayn, Allah's Messenger gave [his son-in-law] Ali a slave girl called Baytab and he gave [future Caliph] Uthman a slave girl called Zaynab and [future Caliph] Umar another." - Even in this world, Muhammad treated women like party favors, handing out enslaved women to his cronies for sex.Tabari VIII:117 - The fate of more captured farm wives, whom the Muslims distributed amongst themselves as sex slaves: "Dihyah had asked the Messenger for Safiyah when the Prophet chose her for himself... the Apostle traded for Safiyah by giving Dihyah her two cousins. The women of Khaybar were distributed among the Muslims."

Quran (2:228) - "and the men are a degree above them [women]"

Regards
DL