Water on Mars means life on Mars

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
My friend, in fact the twin of my soul, Ea Nassir told me he had written about the existence of water and life on Mars many years ago on this Canadian Content Forum, and the reaction was only denial, mockery and foolishness of many members.
That is because he cited the Quran ayat and their interpretation indicating the existence of water, and various forms of life on Mars.
The planets are inhabited
quran-ayat.com/universe/index.htm#The_planets_Are_Inhabited_

Now, I add that God - be glorified - does not create anything in vain, and that the solar system has been created to bear life on its planets and some of its moons.
This is so obvious when we see the marvelous systematic movements and orbits of the planets and their moons in a perfect way and precise timing and movements.
The planets have day and night, years, seasons, atmospheres, axis inclination specific to each planet.

I am certain that NASA and other official agencies know for certain that there is water and life on Mars, but for some reason they conceal this truth.. but their lies will not keep forever, and they will be obliged to tell the truth gradually and bit by bit.

Now many scientists have more than doubt that there is water and life on Mars.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...idence-melting-snow-Mars-flowing-gullies.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-9298963/Scientists-discover-evidence-melting-snow-Mars-flowing-gullies.html

While the Quran and Bible interpreter Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly declared in the year 1947 about the existence of water and life on Mars and the planets beyond it, depending for this on God's inspiration about the Quran interpretation.
The journey to Mars is successful

quran-ayat.com/universe/new_page_2.htm#The_Journey_to_Mars_Is_Successful_

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I am certain that NASA and other official agencies know for certain that there is water and life on Mars, but for some reason they conceal this truth.. but their lies will not keep forever, and they will be obliged to tell the truth gradually and bit by bit.

I don't know why when some people talk about supposed coverups in astronomy they always mention NASA. NASA aren't the only people or organisation involved in astronomy. Astronomy is an ancient science stretching back millennia involving people all around the globe, whereas NASA was only founded in the 1950s.

As for water on Mars, we do know there IS water there and it ISN'T being covered up. In 2018, the Italian space agency ASI reported the detection of a subglacial lake on Mars 1 mile below the southern polar ice cap, spanning 10 miles horizontally, the first evidence for a stable body of liquid water on the planet.

Why on Earth would NASA or whoever want to coverup the discovery of water on Mars?

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
My friend, in fact the twin of my soul, Ea Nassir told me he had written about the existence of water and life on Mars many years ago on this Canadian Content Forum, and the reaction was only denial, mockery and foolishness of many members.
That is because he cited the Quran ayat and their interpretation indicating the existence of water, and various forms of life on Mars.
The planets are inhabited
quran-ayat.com/universe/index.htm#The_planets_Are_Inhabited_

Now, I add that God - be glorified - does not create anything in vain, and that the solar system has been created to bear life on its planets and some of its moons.
This is so obvious when we see the marvelous systematic movements and orbits of the planets and their moons in a perfect way and precise timing and movements.
The planets have day and night, years, seasons, atmospheres, axis inclination specific to each planet.

Now many scientists have more than doubt that there is water and life on Mars.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...idence-melting-snow-Mars-flowing-gullies.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-9298963/Scientists-discover-evidence-melting-snow-Mars-flowing-gullies.html

While the Quran and Bible interpreter Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly declared in the year 1947 about the existence of water and life on Mars and the planets beyond it, depending for this on God's inspiration about the Quran interpretation.
The journey to Mars is successful

quran-ayat.com/universe/new_page_2.htm#The_Journey_to_Mars_Is_Successful_
I don't know why when some people talk about supposed coverups in astronomy they always mention NASA. NASA aren't the only people or organisation involved in astronomy. Astronomy is an ancient science stretching back millennia involving people all around the globe, whereas NASA was only founded in the 1950s.

As for water on Mars, we do know there IS water there and it ISN'T being covered up. In 2018, the Italian space agency ASI reported the detection of a subglacial lake on Mars 1 mile below the southern polar ice cap, spanning 10 miles horizontally, the first evidence for a stable body of liquid water on the planet.

Why on Earth would NASA or whoever want to coverup the discovery of water on Mars?
since mars is further away from the sun than earth, i dont know if a noahs ark amount of rain on mars would be enough for life on mars. what im more interested in is that are allegedly mysterious geometric structures on earths moon and mars. etc.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
since mars is further away from the sun than earth, i dont know if a noahs ark amount of rain on mars would be enough for life on mars. what im more interested in is that are allegedly mysterious geometric structures on earths moon and mars. etc.
The problem with mars is it's too small. It can't hold much of an atmosphere. Water would likely not remain liqud there. It may freeze or boil off. Not sure what the boiling point is on mars but the low atmospheric pressure would make it pretty low.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I am continually perplexed that a large number of people, who usually don't appear to be crazy or brain-damaged, believe that ancient barbarians who would be utterly baffled and terrified by a simple optical telescope have knowledge of the universe that's superior to ours in the 21st century.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
The problem with mars is it's too small. It can't hold much of an atmosphere. Water would likely not remain liqud there. It may freeze or boil off. Not sure what the boiling point is on mars but the low atmospheric pressure would make it pretty low.

It is well known that water boils at 100 °C. But this is only true at sea level, since boiling point depends on atmospheric pressure: the higher the altitude, the thinner the atmosphere, and the lower the boiling point. For instance, at the top of Mount Everest, water boils at 60 °C. But on Mars, where the atmosphere is much thinner than on Earth, it can boil at temperatures as low as 0 °C. During the Martian summer, when the subsurface water ice begins to melt and emerge at the surface, where the mean temperature reaches 20 °C, it immediately starts to boil. This is also the case for the flows of saline water discovered last year. So could an evaporating liquid alter the Martian landscape?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Well there may be life in Mars on the form of microbes even though there's little liquid water.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Of course, you will deny... when the notion is related to the Quran and what it tells people about many things, which disbelievers tend to deny and reject.. this is their vain desires which they follow.

I add also: God does not create anything in vain: and this marvelous system: the solar system is created designately to bear life and intelligent life in fact.

See this great aya in the Quran 3: 191, which means:

[God – be glorified – described and praised all men having the discerning minds:]
([Those] who remember God when they stand up, sit down and recline [in bed],
and contemplate in the creation of the heavens and the earth,
e [then say]: "Our Lord, not in vain have You created this [universe!] Glory be to You! Protect us from the torment of the Fire.")
.........................................................................................................................................................................

e i.e. the planets including the earth:
so they contemplate about these planets and their spinning around their axes so that the day and night issue, then their circling around the sun so that the four seasons issue: summer, winter, spring and autumn; and they ponder the marvels of God in these planets and the astonishing creatures and the large number of signs that God created on these planets; therefore, they say: Our Lord, not in vain have You created this [universe!] Glory be to You!

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/3.htm#a3_191
quran-ayat.com/pret/3.htm#a3_191

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
I am continually perplexed that a large number of people, who usually don't appear to be crazy or brain-damaged, believe that ancient barbarians who would be utterly baffled and terrified by a simple optical telescope have knowledge of the universe that's superior to ours in the 21st century.

Who are the barbarians in your 21st century mind: the Totem worshipers or the worshipers of God Almighty!!??

1615587535795.jpeg

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017

All this is wrong and only it is the imagination. Revise your knowledge about this.
For this reason, I said: NASA wants to conceal the truth from people, while they plan to send a manned space ship to Mars in the near future.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well there may be life in Mars on the form of microbes even though there's little liquid water.
As I said: they will in this way expose the truth gradually about the existence of intelligent life in the form of human kind (and genie kind also.)
You say this also, so that when it will be discovered and proved, you will deny and ignore our words and our insisting on the existence of intelligent life on Mars and the planets beyond it. (while you denied it and insisted on the non-existing of such intelligent life.)
i.e. at that time, you will forget about your denial and your insisting on denial.

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017

See also these barbarians:

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
All this is wrong and only it is the imagination. Revise your knowledge about this.
For this reason, I said: NASA wants to conceal the truth from people, while they plan to send a manned space ship to Mars in the near future.
Soooo it's a globull cornspiracy eh? NASA, the ESA, JAXA, the Russian Space Agency, China's space agency, all of them are in on the "big cover up" huh? They want to send a manned mission to Mars because exploration is a part of the human condition. It's the overwhelming NEED to know what's "over there". Everyone in the space game would love to send a manned mission to Mars however most of them are smart enough to understand that you need to make the baby steps of building a base/colony on the Moon first.
However, once again I'll try to explain it to you. Mars is a DEAD world. It has no magnetosphere. A magnetosphere is essential in protecting the planet. It prevents the atmosphere from being stripped off by the solar winds. As a result surface water doesn't evaporate into space. Even the massive dust storms on Mars are pretty wimpy. They seem big because Martian dust is light. "Winds" on Mars rarely get beyond 40 mph so even a light wind can blow up a pretty decent dust storm. Low gravity, low atmospheric pressure and super fine dust make it easy for a dust storm to brew up. If there is life on Mars it'll be microbial at best. You will NOT find complex, living, multi-cellular organisms.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Odd how they worship a spirit on a cross eh?
This we call the 'participating' or the 'concurring' idolatry: i.e. these idolaters of different religions and sects; they agree with each other idolatry... because Satan is the instigating one of all of them, so he encourages their different idolatries... but all of them arise collectively against God and His monotheism.

E.g. Christians and even Jews consecrate the imam tombs (as they themselves holify the tombs of their sages and saints)... I add also the atheist respects the idolatry of the idolaters: he says: these are the traditions, while all of them stand in contradiction to God and His true religion: the exclusive devotion to God alone without associate or partner or peer.

Moreover, all the messengers of God faced the same objections of their nations, as in the Quran 51: 52-53, which mean:
(52. Even so [are your people, O Mohammed]: not a messenger came to those before them, but they said: "A sorcerer, or mad.'

53. Did they recommend that to each other? [No, they did not] but they were a froward people.)

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/51.htm#a51_52
quran-ayat.com/pret/51.htm#a51_52

To prove this, see post #15 just before this post of mine.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Soooo it's a globull cornspiracy eh? NASA, the ESA, JAXA, the Russian Space Agency, China's space agency, all of them are in on the "big cover up" huh?
Here you have a good point... so if they are not lying, they may be misguided and may have not grasped the truth yet. And this may be known in the future. As when they discovered America, they discovered also their native people: Red Indians.
Moreover, it may also be that all of them have the same goal: to reach before others and make colonies there and to have the ownership and possession.
They want to send a manned mission to Mars because exploration is a part of the human condition. It's the overwhelming NEED to know what's "over there". Everyone in the space game would love to send a manned mission to Mars however most of them are smart enough to understand that you need to make the baby steps of building a base/colony on the Moon first.
This is not what I mean. If conditions are not suitable for life like lack of oxygen and water, how can the men live there: because they will not be able to return to Earth, unless after so long time, when they may build a launching pad for rockets to return to Earth.
However, once again I'll try to explain it to you. Mars is a DEAD world. It has no magnetosphere. A magnetosphere is essential in protecting the planet. It prevents the atmosphere from being stripped off by the solar winds. As a result surface water doesn't evaporate into space. Even the massive dust storms on Mars are pretty wimpy. They seem big because Martian dust is light. "Winds" on Mars rarely get beyond 40 mph so even a light wind can blow up a pretty decent dust storm. Low gravity, low atmospheric pressure and super fine dust make it easy for a dust storm to brew up. If there is life on Mars it'll be microbial at best. You will NOT find complex, living, multi-cellular organisms.
All such information is wrong, and will be corrected in the future when they will discover the truth... but at that time, you will deny your words and my words and will keep trying to falsify my words, which are in fact the information derived from the book The Universe and the Quran, by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

I mean: you will say then: I Jinentonix did not say such words, and you Torch Light did not say your words.

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The miracle of the Mahdi is a scientific one:
so all the scientific agencies unanimously say: no water and no enough oxygen and no life on Mars, while he said: there is ample water and oxygen and there is all kinds of life in addition to intelligent human beings and genies living on Mars, and the journey to Mars will be successful, and that there will be a migration to Mars in the future. The first edition of his book was in the year 1947.
His declaration depended on the Quran and on God's inspiration, while he himself did not graduate at any primary school, not even the first year in primary school, but he only knew reading and writing Arabic.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

The Life of Muhammad:
An Inconvenient Truth​

Timeline of Muhammad's Life (A.D)

570 - Born in Mecca
576 - Orphaned upon death of mother
595 - Marries Kadijah - older, wealthy widow
610 - Reports first revelations at age of 40
619 - Protector uncle dies
622 - Emigrates from Mecca to Medina (the Hijra)
623 - Orders raids on Meccan caravans
624 - Battle of Badr (victory)
624 - Evicts Qaynuqa Jews from Medina
624 - Orders assassination of Abu Afak
624 - Orders assassination of Asma bint Marwan
624 - Orders the assassination of Ka'b al-Ashraf
625 - Battle of Uhud (defeat)
625 - Evicts Nadir Jews
627 - Battle of the Trench (victory)
627 - Massacre of the Qurayza Jews
628 - Signing of the Treaty of Hudaibiya with Mecca
628 - Destruction and subjugation of the Khaybar Jews
629 - Orders first raid into Christian lands at Muta (defeat)
630 - Conquers Mecca by surprise (along with other tribes)
631 - Leads second raid into Christian territory at Tabuk (no battle)
632 - Dies

"Muhammad is a narcissist, a [molester], a mass murderer,
a terrorist, a misogynist, a lecher, a cult leader, a madman
a rapist, a torturer, an assassin and a looter."

This quote is from a former Muslim, Ali Sina, who offered $50,000
to anyone who could prove this wrong based on Islamic texts.

The reward has gone unclaimed​

Reactions: taxslave

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
What I am (very slightly) concerned about is the mentally challenged deranged people who spend their marginal, sad and empty lives finding non-existent religious connections with Mars, and their fellow near cretinous companions who see geometric patterns & faces. Remember the face of the 'Virgin' Mary in slice of toast?
Unfortunately there can never be enough mentally health workers to help these poor marginally functioning people.
The Islamic nut case is of course the most deranged. Next step may well be declaring Mars to be Islamic territory and starting jihad against Space X, Blue ORIGIN, NASA, & any others who would violate the sanctity of the Red planet.
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

What a pathetic bunch.