US Election 2020 🇺🇸 🤯

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021
The only thing you have got right since you got here is your avatar , and even that is questionable .
No, not at all I've been right in everything from my PoV PigQanon.

Why are you talking to me again, I thought we decided there was no point in it... Shoo.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
No, not at all I've been right in everything from my PoV PigQanon.

Why are you talking to me again, I thought we decided there was no point in it... Shoo.
I talk when and to who I wish , you are free to ignore me . However as long as you post on these open forums I will reply in kind . So if you want me to stop you can SHOO .

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
It's funny how electoral integrity is racist like objecting to being grubered by Obamacare was and objection to gun control is now too.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
It's funny how electoral integrity is racist like objecting to being grubered by Obamacare was and objection to gun control is now too.
Well everyone knows those poor disadvantaged minorities haven’t the wherewithal to read and write . They used to do rithmatic also .

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: UN, US, Facebook and Smartmatic Executives Conspired Together Before the 2020 Election and Many of Same Officials Now Trying to Stop or Derail 2020 Election Audits Taking Place​

• Wow

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Video

‘Explosive’ Evidence Coming Out Of Georgia: 17,400 ‘Missing’ Ballots Would Have Put Trump On Top​

Rumble — Kerik said already there are 174 batches of ballots, equaling 17,400 votes, “missing” in Georgia that would have put President Trump over the edge.

Kerik was an nypd commissioner.

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021
Video

‘Explosive’ Evidence Coming Out Of Georgia: 17,400 ‘Missing’ Ballots Would Have Put Trump On Top​

Rumble — Kerik said already there are 174 batches of ballots, equaling 17,400 votes, “missing” in Georgia that would have put President Trump over the edge.

Kerik was an nypd commissioner.
Biden won, Trump is gone.
He's not winning.
He's not coming back.
He's not running again.

He's gone as well as all your excuses to be a shitty human being.

Please stop dry humping his merchandise and images you're Canadian.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
lol ...I disagree: the "lipstick on a pig" theme does apply here.
;)
I have worked for some of those people. They DO apply here.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Biden won, Trump is gone.
He's not winning.
He's not coming back.
He's not running again.

He's gone as well as all your excuses to be a shitty human being.

Please stop dry humping his merchandise and images you're Canadian.
So , you think irregularities in the election process should not be investigated ? You do not believe in fixing what’s broken ? Would you feel the same if the irregular voting patterns swayed in the other direction ?
Are you fine with the same shenanigans in your wonderful indebted Canada ?