US Election 2020 🇺🇸 🤯

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Beardie the marxist doesn't even know why she is laughing

Goobie's pills?

From Spam's link
"Butch Bowers and Deborah Barberi, two South Carolina lawyers, are no longer on Trump’s team, the source said. The source described the move as a “mutual decision.”

That laugh sounds like a sunday morning buzz type of cackle. Hitlery was famous for doing that after she done murder for theft.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Beardie the marxist doesn't even know why she is laughing

Goobie's pills?

From Spam's link
"Butch Bowers and Deborah Barberi, two South Carolina lawyers, are no longer on Trump’s team, the source said. The source described the move as a “mutual decision.”

That laugh sounds like a sunday morning buzz type of cackle. Hitlery was famous for doing that after she done murder for theft.
They didn't want to bring election fraud as part of the defense argument from what I read earlier

Reactions: Danbones

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Trump's Christmas letter to Pelosi

• Wow

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
They didn't want to bring election fraud as part of the defense argument from what I read earlier
Sounds like the courts that refused to hear the evidence.
(Unlike VIRGINNIA where the case was heard and they did show late ballet counting was unconstitutional and illegal and put a stop to it)

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Sounds like the courts that refused to hear the evidence.
(Unlike VIRGINNIA where the case was heard and they did show late ballet counting was unconstitutional and illegal and put a stop to it)

Va. judge rules late ballots were illegal (rumble.com)

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
The Biden Inaugural Committee released a list with all of their donors who contributed more than $200. However, they did not specify how much each one donated. Among that list is Google, Microsoft, and Verizon.

• Haha

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Screenshots are Forever: White Journalist Tweets Racial Slur at Black GOP Senator, then Deletes it​

Pelosi Makes Capitol Breach About "Whiteness"

Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (CA) added to the already deep divide in our nation during a online meeting with constituents in San Francisco on Saturday, claiming the Trump supporters who breached the Capitol on Wednesday chose their “whiteness over democracy.”

According to the comments obtained by The Hill, Pelosi’s racial comments tied the coronavirus-related deaths among black people to the Capitol breach.

I guess it all makes some kind of sense when you realize pelosi is just a mob bimbo.

• Wow

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
“Kathy Boockvar, a Democrat, will leave office on Feb. 5. Her office botched the handling of a state constitutional amendment that would allow more sexual abuse victims to sue their alleged abusers....

...This change at the Department of State has nothing to do with the administration of the 2020 election, which was fair and accurate,” Wolf said.

ummmm yeah..... :rolleyes:

The judge also determined that Kathy Boockvar, the Pennsylvania secretary of the Commonwealth, lacked the “statutory authority” to change election law days before the election.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Trumps EOs on foreign election interference will start to come into play as of FEB 1
:)
Not to mention the EOs regarding Child trafficking.

B:eek:Bie traps.

• Wow

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
MI SoS Ordered to Release Correspondence with Google, Facebook, Apple, Amazon in Antrim County Election Case - UncoverDC

One of the only lawsuits to make it to the evidentiary stage in the battle against election fraud is still ongoing and producing interesting results. In Michigan on Monday, Judge Kevin Elsenheimer with the 13th Circuit Court ordered that by February 2, 2021, MI Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson must supply Plaintiff William Bailey’s attorney, Matthew DePerno, the following information: any correspondences, communications, and documents between the State of Michigan (including but not limited to the Secretary of State’s Office and/or Jocelyn Benson). The court documents were supplied to 100% Fed Up reporter Patty McMurray by Deperno and state that the following information must be provided:

• (a) Antrim County, (b) the Michigan House of Representatives (including but not limited to all members or offices), and (c) the Michigan Senate (including but not limited to members or offices) regarding the 2020 election.
  • (a) the Federal Government. (b) the US House of Representatives (including but not limited to all members or offices), and (c) the US Senate (including but not limited to members or offices) regarding the 2020 election.
  • Dominion Voting Systems regarding the 2020 election.
  • Amazon (or any employee, officer, or director) regarding the 2020 election.
  • Apple (or any employee, officer, or director) regarding the 2020 election.
  • Google (or any employee, officer, or director) regarding the 2020 election.
  • Facebook (or any employee, officer, or director) regarding the 2020 election.
In early December, the judge agreed to allow Mr. DePerno’s client, William Bailey, and a highly-skilled IT expert team to perform a forensic examination on 16 of the Dominion voting machines (DVS) in Antrim County, MI. The audit showed that the machines had an over 68% error rate among other irregularities, and the error rate caused a large number of votes to be sent for manual adjudication- a process that was demonstrated in Georgia and showed the ability to manually change ballots at the machine level with no audit trail. DePerno took to Twitter on Tuesday to make the following statement:

“Yesterday in Antrim county, Judge Elsenheimer largely overruled SoS Benson’s objections to discovery and ordered her and her office to produce large amounts of information regarding the 2020 elections.“

Deperno continued, “Michigan’s state-run media ignored this part of the hearing but instead declared victory for Dana Nessel. Having now reached out to several reporters, I have learned that the document production issue was not deemed news-worthy (i.e., must be hidden from public view).” He added, “a form of gov’t that prohibits and restricts opposition and exercises a high degree of control over public/private life. Political power is held by autocrats who employ all-encompassing campaigns in which propaganda is broadcast by state-controlled media. I will repeat, “propaganda is broadcast by state-controlled media.” Did most “journalists” fail civics? #JosephStalin #MaoZedong to name a few totalitarians. Not hard to look them up.”

• Wow

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Da phuck you say

“I observed, with my Democratic partner, the preparation of a new ballot, since the original one was soiled, or wouldn’t go through the tabulators,” said Brickman.

Brickman is a veteran of the voting systems, and has been working for years to help make sure there are honest elections in her county.

“I read her a Trump Republican ballot, and as soon as she entered it into the system, the ballot defaulted on the screen to a Biden Democratic ballot,” said Brickman.

She informed the hearing that others had confirmed to her that they had seen the exact same thing happen.

“I’m here because I think this is our duty, to speak the truth and hear the truth,” said Brickman.

Brickman continued…

“Signature verification standards were constantly being lowered by supervisors in order to move more quickly and process the higher amount of early and mail-in ballots,” said Brickman.

She went on to say that they even did away with validating signatures, which is a violation of the states voter fraud policies.