US Election 2020 🇺🇸 🤯

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021
So you don’t think an audit showing no fraud is a good thing ?
They did those already, the courts found no tampering.

This repeated garbage can and will be used by the dems too later and US elections will take most of a year to get settled.

But hey you want to hinge your beliefs and credibility on "Cyber ninjas" you go for it sir.

I respect your dedication to your belief system.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

This repeated garbage can and will be used by the dems too later and US elections will take most of a year to get settled.

But hey you want to hinge your beliefs and credibility on "Cyber ninjas" you go for it sir.

Only 3 courts in the country looked into any voter irregularities and 2 jurisdictions are under audit now, and 1 partial is completed and will rule on expanding theirs this week.

When 60% of the voters think there was something amiss in the election wouldn't it be prudent to independently verify the results to put voters mind at ease?

Reactions: B00Mer

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

So can you explain when and how the courts audited election results ? I respect your lack of interest .

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
The Audit team... of "Cyber-ninjas." Again their actual company name.

You're funning me aren't you.
Does the name make them unqualified?

This is there 3rd audit this year, 2nd forensic one, Wisconsin is still in litigation to expand their audit based on cyber ninja's findings

Oh yeah Georgia is also going to use them in their audit

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021
Yes, yes it does, plus them not being able to hold their counting space.

And lets be accurate conservatives/republicans will be using them a spending tax dollars to scam pay them on results that will never matter or be held up in courts any more that the other attempts.

Trump is gone, the arrests and prosecutions of the traitor movement and his office are going to continue. His social media ban will continue.

Sorry sir but you're never getting him or that kind of power in place ever again.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

And lets be accurate conservatives/republicans will be using them a spending tax dollars to scam pay them on results that will never matter or be held up in courts any more that the other attempts.

Trump is gone, the arrests and prosecutions of the traitor movement and his office are going to continue. His social media ban will continue.

Sorry sir but you're never getting him or that kind of power in place ever again.
Drooling are you ? Isn’t power intoxicating? Do you have any ?

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021
I'm sorry sir I don't understand drooling? I never mentioned food. Oh you were projecting sir./sar

For me power is relative thing. I think. I'm free and live in westernized society, have a good job, education, roof over my head, savings and can vote.... I have as much power as I personally need.

I'm very sure we hold different values.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

How open minded of you

Nope nothing to question in this last election move along nothing to see here

Reactions: B00Mer

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I'm sorry sir I don't understand drooling? I never mentioned food. Oh you were projecting sir./sar

For me power is relative thing. I think. I'm free and live in westernized society, have a good job, education, roof over my head, savings and can vote.... I have as much power as I personally need.

I'm very sure we hold different values.
You are correct , I have absolutely nothing in common with you .I live ina country that has no values provides its youth with indoctrination in the guise of education , whose votes are determined by the counters and is on the brink of disintegration . But at least Trump has never been my president .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
You are correct , I have absolutely nothing in common with you .I live ina country that has no values provides its youth with indoctrination in the guise of education , whose votes are determined by the counters and is on the brink of disintegration . But at least Trump has never been my president .
P.S. I see you skirted answering my question . Do you think that the appearance of improprieties should not be investigated ?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
t
Not a bit.
Then STFU about Trump
:)
Boi, the Russian collusionuts sure have just stayed delusional. Must be something in the water.

I do know epschtien hated trump AND Alex Jones just like you do. I find that's so personally offensive, I don't even have the words.

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021
t

Then STFU about Trump
Boi, the Russian collusionuts sure have just stayed delusional. Must be something in the water.

I do know epschtien hated trump AND Alex Jones just like you do. I find that's so personally offensive, I don't even have the words.
Hmmm...No.

Well with the invented words in this fit your having, the missing caps and all that I can see that you and word have issues with each other. Like most right wing folks and their signage.

Trump is gone, done, written off as he should have been in the first place now all there is left is charges and his bills.

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021
So, you obviously don't know what the word "cyber" means or what "Ninjas" are. We get it.
You know...The cartoon channel might not be such a good place to get your news dearie.
"Dearie?" Okay we're starting this up are we?

Well your need for that is telling.

And according my degree that's not a professional organization's name.

A pandering right wing NRA-TV ad or TNN or TBS hook I can see.

I get my news from various sources all with reputable international qualifications.