Muslim Brotherly Love via Torch light

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I acquired the term Muzzie from Muslims. Muslims that don't have sticks up their asses.

There is nothing Zionist about Ukrainian Orthodox or Russian Orthodox.

Reactions: B00Mer

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
At the start, the US President said: We will not confront Russia: it may lead to a world war. Of course this encouraged the Russian to invade Ukraine.
Then the President of Ukraine: a Zionist, started to provoke the US and European governments to fight against Russia, calling the West "cowards".
Afterwards, the language of war started to increase in tension: the addresses of Biden and Blinken and the UK pm.
If things keep in this manner... the global peace may be endangered.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
I acquired the term Muzzie from Muslims. Muslims that don't have sticks up their asses.

There is nothing Zionist about Ukrainian Orthodox or Russian Orthodox.
Acquire as you like.. anyhow there are many things about the president and the gov. of Ukraine: most of them are Zionists: the president and his deputies and consultants and the prime minister and many ministers all are Zionists.
At the start, he cried for help of Tel Aviv and suggested a mutual meeting in Jerusalem.
Then the Zionists of Tel Aviv were afraid or they were frustrated in their efforts.
And the president of Ukraine said: he was disappointed about Tel Aviv.
You see things are very clear.. but you blind yourself with your hatred and rancor.

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Ukraine never invaded Iraq. Get your facts straight.
It did. I have the witness of people of the regions under their control given to them by the US militaries.
See post
"Approximately 1700 Ukrainian soldiers occupied Iraq in the wake of the 2003 invasion of Iraq and subsequent Occupation of Iraq (2003–2011). Ukraine provided the third largest number of forces in Iraq and 18 soldiers were killed in Iraq.[1] In 2004, Ukraine was recognized as providing "excellent support" in the American administration's campaign against terrorists in Iraq."

In addition to many other countries like Australia.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It did. I have the witness of people of the regions under their control given to them by the US militaries.
See post
No. They didnt invade.

The 2003 invasion of Iraq[a] was the first stage of the Iraq War. The invasion phase began on 19 March 2003 (air) and 20 March 2003 (ground) and lasted just over one month,[24] including 26 days of major combat operations, in which a combined force of troops from the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia and Poland invaded Iraq.

No Ukraine listed. Why not?

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
2004.....long after the invasion.

It's okay, you can sleep in peace, there aren't any Ukrainian tractors under your bed.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
2004.....long after the invasion.

It's okay, you can sleep in peace, there aren't any Ukrainian tractors under your bed.
Of course, you don't admit you were wrong. Moreover, the link which I gave, it tells their troops participated in the invasion of 2003. In 2003 and afterwards... they came here.
I don't fear Ukraine or their tractors.. God is with us.
Only telling others who feel self-conceit: the Zionists the wrongdoers everywhere: who think they are the chosen people of God and preferred to other God's servants; The Ukraine war is a lesson to them if they take lesson: God's hand is against them, inshaallah.

A Warning to Jews of Perishing, If they do not believe in the Quran

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
When I say about Zionists and their rancor and hatred to God, the Quran and to Prophet Mohammed, some people think I am wrong, but the words of Zionists here in this forum is the proving that my words are true: like of Boomer and Taxslave.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Of course, you don't admit you were wrong. Moreover, the link which I gave, it tells their troops participated in the invasion of 2003. In 2003 and afterwards... they came here.
Only telling others who feel self-conceit: the Zionists the wrongdoers everywhere: who think they are the chosen people of God and preferred to other God's servants; The Ukraine war is a lesson to them if they take lesson: God's hand is against them, inshaallah.

Nope. 2004.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

Either take your medication, or seek professional mental health care.

You're crackers, a few bricks short of a load, nuts, crazy, whacked, off the edge, batty, out there, a few fries short of a Happy Meal........

Go away. You're bothering the sane people.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

You're crackers, a few bricks short of a load, nuts, crazy, whacked, off the edge, batty, out there, a few fries short of a Happy Meal........

The wisdom of William Claude Dukenfeld. . .

Reactions: Colpy

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017

Thank you, Colpy :)

Reactions: Colpy

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Once I was in a minibus, one of the passengers started to stir people against the religion and religious people.. and I answered him .. thought he was a communist.. at last I knew he was a Sabaean hiding himself among people and sowing his poisons among people who thought him a Muslim criticizing other Muslims.
Anyhow, after I knew him very well, I said to him: I may not see you anymore, so I should tell you this:
The Sabaeans are the remnant of the pre-Islam ignorance period of the idolatry.. they are the star worshipers; they worship the Star Sirius or the Polaris. So I tell you clearly lest you in the Next Life say: None told me the truth. Then I said to him: Why don't you believe in the messenger sent by God?

On another instance, a Christian doctor said to me: No difference between us! I said: What?
No difference between us in the citizenship: true; in the salary: true.
But you should know:
(Anyone seeks any religion, other than the Islam, [his righteous work] will not be accepted from him [because the past religions were altered],
and he shall, in the Next Life, be of those who lose [the prosperity of Paradise.]
)
Quran 3: 85