Trump's transition sabotage threatens vaccine rollout

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
The BEST vaccine 👌

Trump's transition sabotage threatens vaccine rollout​

U.S. President Donald Trump's refusal to coordinate with President-elect Joe Biden on the critical COVID-19 vaccine is bringing a staggering possibility into clearer view: that an outgoing U.S. commander in chief is actively working to sabotage his successor.

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
Yeah Biden won, he just fired his homeland security guy over his investigation finding no vote machine hacking, Trump just lost his 25th lawsuit over his claims... this isn't resistance it's damage.

And politics aside they need to get their acts together... yeah people can point to Biden and say he dropped the ball but only ignore that Trump never passed it on this... and those few worthless political points will cost lives.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
an outgoing U.S. commander in chief is actively working to sabotage his successor.
You mean like Obama did in 2016? Wahhhhh cry me a river you partisan f*cktard. As for this vaccine it's amazing. I'm supposed to believe that in about a year something that takes 3-5 years at a MINIMUM to develop, and that's assuming you get things right the first time every step of the process, has been developed. I'm no anti-vaxxer by any stretch but they can go to hell if they think I'm going to let them inject me with a f*cking experiment.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
You said a bunch of stuff that I really don't give a shit about BUT I WILL SAY THIS:

COVID-19 is the single greatest opportunity for the US in a long, long time.

Just replace the military might with a world leader in vaccine development and sell sell sell that shit everywhere.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
After a news clip I saw tonight, ANYONE who sides with Trump on all this is emotionally dead and has NO humanity or human compassion at all.

Biden met with nurses and got first hand stories from them... if you can set aside the BS of "Biden is bad" and watch it, you might educate yourself.

Reactions: Cliffy

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
After a news clip I saw tonight, ANYONE who sides with Trump on all this is emotionally dead and has NO humanity or human compassion at all.

Biden met with nurses and got first hand stories from them... if you can set aside the BS of "Biden is bad" and watch it, you might educate yourself.
Biden does what most politicians do... all talk and no action unless it puts money in his pocket, and the lemmings fall for it every time..........

Reactions: Twin_Moose

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
You mean like Obama did in 2016? Wahhhhh cry me a river you partisan f*cktard. As for this vaccine it's amazing. I'm supposed to believe that in about a year something that takes 3-5 years at a MINIMUM to develop, and that's assuming you get things right the first time every step of the process, has been developed. I'm no anti-vaxxer by any stretch but they can go to hell if they think I'm going to let them inject me with a f*cking experiment.
And Obama never left the white house until Jan 20th 2016 but the lemmings never mention that!

They figure trump should leave right away
They also forget that their global warming hero never gave up until all the dimpled chads were counted in Florida

Can I say "double Standard"?
You bet ! can!

Last edited:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

That is the problem right there , you get your information from news clips . The media are not your friend .

and wow Biden met with nurses , that outta show em .