Trump may run in 2024 if he loses this year, says former adviser 🤯

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
The longer he prolongs his exit, the less likely this will be.

On one hand, the Republicans may go a different route but on the other, he did generate the 2nd most votes for president in the history of the USA. Also, in 4 years, Biden will be running as the incumbent which is always harder.

This assumes he stays out of jail. I am assuming that trespassing charges at the White House (on 01/21) are more than a misdemeanor?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

On one hand, the Republicans may go a different route but on the other, he did generate the 2nd most votes for president in the history of the USA. Also, in 4 years, Biden will be running as the incumbent which is always harder.

This assumes he stays out of jail. I am assuming that trespassing charges at the White House (on 01/21) are more than a misdemeanor?
Trump is President until January . Just like all those that preceded him .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

In four years Biden will be a forgotten man and President Kamala Harris will be seeking re-election.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
My guess is that once the crybaby exhausts his legal avenues, he'll have two choices.

Vacate the country, or face the music in New York State.

He will be subpoenaed.

My guess is he'll be heading for a Slavic country. Anyone wanna bet a beer? :)

Reactions: Mockingbird

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Reactions: Mockingbird

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
My guess is that once the crybaby exhausts his legal avenues, he'll have two choices.

He will be subpoenaed.

First thing that needs to be done now by the NY DA is to yank his passport and those of his family and cohorts.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
In four years Biden will be a forgotten man and President Kamala Harris will be seeking re-election.
I figure they"ll fake Joe having a stroke and he'll be stepping down by July.

He can exit with diggity and tegrity cuz when you get right down to it he doesn't have any nersha.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

He will be subpoenaed.

Why , did Obama face the courts ? How about George and his weapons of mass destruction ? What are they going to charge Trump with ? I would take that bet in a country minute .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I figure they"ll fake Joe having a stroke and he'll be stepping down by July.

He can exit with diggity and tegrity cuz when you get right down to it he doesn't have any nersha.
I expect he will show his dementia early on and that will be the catalyst to push him out , if he does not leave gracefully watch the msn resurrect the Burisma story . The one they have been ignoring for the last four years .

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

This seems to apply to his followers too, kinda like Hilary's followers 4 years ago. Sooner or later, the truth of the situation will sink in.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You're right Hillary followers kept up a BS Russian conspiracy for 4 years.

Then ended it with riots, looting, burning and killing police

It wasn't because of Hillary people kept up the Russian stuff (which was an actual thing).

Where were police killed over the Russians fuking with the election?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Lawyers Litigating for Trump Suddenly Remember Their Licenses Are on the Line If They Lie to a Judge

There’s a big difference between a) waving around a stack of affidavits in a safe space and b) bringing your claims before a judge. We saw that difference on Tuesday in the Trump campaign’s case in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania.
President Donald Trump has repeatedly and falsely said from the get-go that he “won Pennsylvania by a lot.” Now that the election has been called for Joe Biden, lawyers for the president’s campaign and the Republican National Committee—some of them supposedly troubled—are in the uphill position of having to explain why they are in court.
It was apparent to legal commentators that one of the lawyers arguing the Montgomery County case before Common Pleas Judge Richard P. Haaz was not going to risk losing his law license by lying in court. Some also noted that sanctions may be issued where frivolous lawsuits have been filed.

Daniel Goldman

@danielsgoldman

No one has the “right” to behave like a petulant child and be a sore loser. And no one has the “right” to file frivolous lawsuits. Lawyers are sanctioned for wasting the courts’ time when they do so. There is no evidence of voter fraud, and there never has been. Time to move on.

Today in court, a Pennsylvania judge asked a lawyer for Trump point-blank whether he was alleging fraud.

More: https://lawandcrime.com/2020-electi...censes-are-on-the-line-if-they-lie-to-a-judge