Trump is going to LOSE!!!

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
And you are "full of it" bro! Nothing like that has happened & you are spewing total nonsense. As for running someone off the road, I believe the cops have determined that it was the Dems who were doing said "running".
Uh-huh sure and all those Trump cars and trucks were Dems staging that and all those a-holes with guns at the counting stations too.

No, rethugs are useless bullying teabagging abominations.

Traitors to American tradition and ethics and morals.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I don’t really think it matters who wins between Biden and Trump. Regardless who wins America loses and there’s gonna be a shit storm of fall out for months to come.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
US election?

Who is doing the halftime show?

I also noticed that since the crash, JLM, Ocean Breeze, Mockingbird, Hoid and others have disappeared. Have they all been perma-banned? Or will they return for the half-time show?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Apparently, Biden has received the highest popular vote ever in the US - 73 million so far. Trump has received the second highest - 69.7 million. Both have beaten Obama.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I also noticed that since the crash, JLM, Ocean Breeze, Mockingbird, Hoid and others have disappeared. Have they all been perma-banned? Or will they return for the half-time show?
Nobody was banned, they need to learn how to clear their cookies.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Nice. Take it to the courts, maybe just maybe I'll buy the in wash scent boosters advertised during the news.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Don't worry. The CIA has committed an election sting - without even the President's knowledge - to see if everything is above board and shipshape with this election. All legitimate ballot papers have been watermarked so it'll be easy to see if the so-called Democrats have been up to funny business.

If they have, it'd be the Watermark Scandal.

All I can say is that I'm glad I live in the United Kingdom, where election campaigns last just a few weeks, the winner of the election is revealed during election night and the new PM is sworn in the very next day.

Many other countries, including even the USA, take ages to decide their new leader and there often seems to be a lot of corruption going on.

The USA is far from being the most democratic nation.

Last edited:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Former England footballer-turned-alcoholic Paul "Gazza" Gascoigne - famous for crying as England were defeated by West Germany in the 1990 World Cup semi-final in Turin - tries to cheer up Trump.

Comedy courtesy of an American impressionist...

Last edited:

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
I hope so. Nancy Pelosi is a dinosaur, and the Democrats need young guns that are in touch with the common people to save America.

The Democratic party represents the dinosaur. Hard to get the stench of the swamp off after 47 years of going with the flow.

Best comment yet was "how would you feel about Joe Biden picking you up at the airport?"