Trump is going to LOSE!!!

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
Joe Biden Wins Lefty Hypocrites Gather In 1000’s Election 2020

Trump supporters are still gathered en masse in every news outlet that I'm watched this afternoon.

Pandemic based the Lefties are doing better in terms of masks, distance, sanitizing protection ect.

Are you always like this?

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
You do understand don't you that he'll not make President for very long if he is eventually elected. It's Harris that people have to be afraid of - she's "left of left" and with the Swamp including AOC & Ohmar etc., he'll be forced to either do it their way or go the highway. I suspect most won't happen over night but as the Dems have proven, stealth works!! People just need to be awake to see it; most are not.
Harris isn't left of left dude she's a cop a DA stop having a panic attack because she's a woman of color.

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
Don't worry. The CIA has committed an election sting - without even the President's knowledge - to see if everything is above board and shipshape with this election. All legitimate ballot papers have been watermarked so it'll be easy to see if the so-called Democrats have been up to funny business.

If they have, it'd be the Watermark Scandal.

All I can say is that I'm glad I live in the United Kingdom, where election campaigns last just a few weeks, the winner of the election is revealed during election night and the new PM is sworn in the very next day.

Many other countries, including even the USA, take ages to decide their new leader and there often seems to be a lot of corruption going on.

The USA is far from being the most democratic nation.
LOL none of that is remotely true and no weird hard right Tommy wannabee is going to be privy to CIA "stings".

Go sit down.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Trump supporters are still gathered en masse in every news outlet that I'm watched this afternoon.
Pandemic based the Lefties are doing better in terms of masks, distance, sanitizing protection ect.
Are you always like this?

That's because you lefties are gullible sheeple who place little value on individual liberties and human rights.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I've heard that Biden finally won, Trump magnanimously conceded, that the two of them are holding hands, giving each other personal grooming tips, singing Kumbaya, & sharing a non-alcoholic margarita with two straws. They're in the White House now, sharing the big chair in the Oval Office snuggle-like, comparing notes on how to keep people off their lawns & being briefed on Aliens & Area 51 so they can both deny it later on.

Some or all of that might be fake-news & I'll need to double-check my sources, but it sounds legit.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
So the point you're flailing to make is what?

No point, just nice to see folks happy..

Sorta like a football game, their team won..

So long it doesn't end up like a Vancouver Canucks game after they have lost. :lol:

I live in Canada, have zero debt, and have a good life..

If I don't like it where I live just like everyone, I can leave.

Difference from others I can move to any of 5 countries in the world and start working..

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I've heard that Biden finally won, Trump magnanimously conceded, that the two of them are holding hands, giving each other personal grooming tips, singing Kumbaya, & sharing a non-alcoholic margarita with two straws. They're in the White House now, sharing the big chair in the Oval Office snuggle-like, comparing notes on how to keep people off their lawns & being briefed on Aliens & Area 51 so they can both deny it later on.
Some or all of that might be fake-news & I'll need to double-check my sources, but it sounds legit.

:lol: :lol:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
"We have a list..."

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Considering what the "R's" did these past four years, yeah, people have a right to react as they are and be as piszed as they are. Don't blame them for 'having lists'.

Has America suddenly turned into a Soviet regime now where those who didn't vote for the Party are to be carted off to the gulags?

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown

"But while I may be the first woman in this office, I will not be the last, because every little girl watching tonight sees that this is a country of possibilities. And to the children of our country, regardless of your gender, our country has sent you a clear message:

Dream with ambition, lead with conviction, and see yourselves in a way that others may not simply because they’ve never seen it before. But know that we will applaud you every step of the way."