Trump breaks promise on Transgender Rights

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Good, Trans people deserve to choose to go to war for their Country or go on humanitarian operations and other military operations just as much as every other person does.
So are you one of those types who thinks pedophilia is a lifestyle not a sociopathic genocidal sex crime?
:unsure:
I guess it would be great if you are fighting someone's child army.

Madeleine Albright says 500,000 dead Iraqi Children was "worth it" wins Medal of Freedom​

Madeleine Albright says 500,000 dead Iraqi Children was "worth it".....wins Presidential Medal of Freedom from Obama As the anniversary of probably one of the most infamous responses in broadcasting history approaches, the woman who uttered it is shortly to be awarded "the highest honour" that America bestows upon civilians — the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

Madeleine Albright, Iraq's Grim Reaper, of course, confirmed on Sixty Minutes (May 12, 1996) that the deaths of half a million children as a result of the absolute, all-embracing deprivations of the UN embargo were: "A hard choice, but the price, we think the price is worth it."

One cynical blogger, was so incensed that the header read: "Genocidal war criminal wins Presidential Medal whilst invoking Holocaust memories."

I wonder if SHE rode the lolita plane to epsteen's island like her boss and his wife.

Gawd, you trump and patriot haters really take Sh!t to a-hole new level, doncha?

Cherub786

Nominee Member
Jan 24, 2021
Putting cross dressers in the military will significantly reduce morale. You can't trust a cross dresser to watch your back in battle

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Putting cross dressers in the military will significantly reduce morale. You can't trust a cross dresser to watch your back in battle
The Soviets had alphabet soup in the forces 79 years ago. It was the Soviet officers who shot them in the back if anyone didnt pull their weight.

• Sad
Reactions: Cherub786

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The very same Soviets that won WW2.

Cave dwellers with US, Brit and Canadian RPGs.

And after seeing the capabilities of the attack helicopter, the US was quick to build their own.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
What are YOU talking about? He was obviously talking about cross dressers.
;)
Read much?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yeah well, biden and crew are serving their country to the sharks...

with a little help from their friends.

Reactions: petros

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I'm fine with trans people joining and serving as a means for achieving an education and moving on to a civilian career or as a Distinguished Military Graduate going forward as a career in leadership roles or a specialized professional.

Colonel Chris "Buttered" Cornholer flying jets in the chairforce doesnt add to or discount my life. He or she have my respect and prayers.

Loopholers. Mitigating loopholers was the basis of Trump establishing a ban.

I have issues with loopholers joining based on the sole premise of the military footing the cost of "liberation" surgery and drugs then finding a way to get discharged

That is not a Right in any way, shape or form.

It is taking a shit on the graves of every man, woman who gave their lives, every person who has served or ever will serve in defending our Rights and Freedoms whether established by man or God given and Biden just did.

There is a way to be forgiven. Stipulate no surgery until honorably discharged with vet status or a career.

Last edited: