Trudeau's dress sense

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
This is how 'his bosses' dress, perhaps the apple/tree saying applies here.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Ah yes, for the IQ channel.
;)
What was it back in the day, Chanel No.5?

Have you seen this ad?

Abnormally when a "guy" dresses up like Carman Maranda...that's all it takes...

Now, what was my hand justin? You'll never guess!...Here, Smell!

Last edited:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I,m in Mississauga this weekend and the rest of the week....someone offered to drive me down to watch the celebration.....
When I figured out the cost of parking down town... I said.......Buy me a 2 4 instead and I’ll have a good laugh watching on TV.........

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Ah yes, for the IQ channel.
;)
What was it back in the day, Chanel No.5?
Have you seen this ad?
Abnormally when a "guy" dresses up like Carman Maranda...that's all it takes...

Now, what was my hand justin? You'll never guess!...Here, Smell!
I figured, that's what you drink when you've run out of Sterno.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I,m in Mississauga this weekend and the rest of the week....someone offered to drive me down to watch the celebration.....
When I figured out the cost of parking down town... I said.......Buy me a 2 4 instead and I’ll have a good laugh watching on TV.........
Mississauga, eh?

Have an up-to-date tetanus shot?

It used to be a safe, quiet place before the "white flight" at the beginning of thiscentury.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I figured, that's what you drink when you've run out of Sterno.
Nope. Never drank at your house...though I doubt you would remember if I did.
;)
Hence the real need for cell phone videos eh? Helps prevent your type of constant fakenews.

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I used to get tetanus shots until I moved to the GTA. I feel much safer now.
Watch out for the dog poop in the park and/or shaking hands with pet owners if you have any lesions on your hands...
;)

Oh, and speaking of tetanus...

Oh look, you could be saved from the NATURAL reduction in the disease by vaccines.
( the pink line is where, while the disease was disappearing by itself, the vaccine was introduced.)

High ya sleepy! Ya freakin copy that or what there doood? Still spending our tax dollars on free stuff that is only 10% effective? Notice the RATE of reduction SLOWED down after the introduction of the vaccine?

Say...have you seen the measles incidence chart going back to the 1900s?
;)
same same buddy! Almost gone BEFORE the vaccine was introduced.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
So the death rates went up after being treated by modern medicine. You know that is the same pattern with many ailments, Right?

The ones that show the most growth are the one Big Pharma is very active in.

Maybe a program to stop 5-14 year olds from driving will take that off top spot, . . . or change it to 'murdered by bad drivers'

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
At lunch to-day at the Erin mills mall, I looked around and realized I was a minority:lol:
what? Eating with a knife and fork?

I was in that mall almost daily when it was under construction (1990?). It was a cutting edge mall out in the middle of fecking nowhere, at the time. Mississauga has filled in around it but for the first decade, you would have been the only customer in the food court. The merchants took a shitkicking, Then Eaton's croaked and it looked like curtains for the Erin Mills Town Centre, for a while. It has as gradually recovered but it never returned to bieng the "A" mall it was designed to be.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
At lunch to-day at the Erin mills mall, I looked around and realized I was a minority:lol:

I live in Scarborough where humans are in the majority. I thought Mississauga was more urbanized. Don't they have pest control in the area?