Trudeau 'welcomes' ethics probe of alleged PMO interference in SNC-Lavalin case

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
The SNC Lavalin scandal is a gift that just keeps on giving - to the opposition. Whatever will Pinocchio do now that Geppetto has cut the strings?

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Butts, the architect of the make fun of Indian dress tour of the subcontinent. This can only hurt Turdoh since he has no brains.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
And Quebec has long been regarded as the most corrupt state/province in Canada and the US because racist morons have long been around.
;)
Yes you have been, and are being so, left now.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Butts, the architect of the make fun of Indian dress tour of the subcontinent. This can only hurt Turdoh since he has no brains.
Not really saying much about Canadians as he was elected to get rid of 'the party' with no brains.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
The SNC Lavalin scandal is a gift that just keeps on giving - to the opposition. Whatever will Pinocchio do now that Geppetto has cut the strings?
Cheering an ndp bump in the polls.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
So................I read his long goodbye letter and he is categorically denying any interference which really begs the question - then why the hell would he resign? He was the second most important person in the government - his resignation sets off all kinds of alarms. It would be nice if we started getting some answers soon...........then of course dragging this whole mess into the coming election would be great too.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
He would resign in order to sue whoever is spreading the fake news

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
So................I read his long goodbye letter and he is categorically denying any interference which really begs the question - then why the hell would he resign? He was the second most important person in the government - his resignation sets off all kinds of alarms. It would be nice if we started getting some answers soon...........then of course dragging this whole mess into the coming election would be great too.

It is the gift that keeps on giving. The unraveling of a two faced government, that writes checks and apologizes, that claims to be transparent, but behind the scenes...business as usual.

A surge in NDP support would guarantee a Tory majority.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Not that I give a hoot, but why did you give me a red for that post, Walter. I saw nothing in it that you would disagree with. Just interested.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Hey don’t forget that Bev Oda , she had the unmitigated gall to order a glass of orange juice with breakfast .